Root Fencing Inc

Reviews for Root Fencing Inc

cornfedpig in Calgary
cornfedpig in Calgary

Fence Replacement

My neighbours and I are extremely pleased with the work Root Fencing did to replace our fence and gates. We were the middle house, so we got new fencing on all sides of our yard.

From the moment Tamara came to do the measurements I could tell that she and Mark would be easy to work with. They took the time to answer my many questions, and even after the initial visit a chain of 20 or so emails went back and forth between us, with Mark and Tamara patiently answering each one of my questions.

When the day came to start the project, they cam exactly when they said they were going to, and began right away. As construction went on, we were thrilled with the progress, speed, quality and look of our new fence. We followed their recommendation on materials and design, and we're so happy we did.

It took about a week or so for the project to be completed, which is exactly the amount of time they said it would take. When it was done, they did a great job cleaning up the little bits from our yards.

We've been getting a lot of compliments from our neighbours on how good the new fence looks, and every household involved in this project is absolutely thrilled with the end result. Sometimes when three households have to collaborate on a project it can be complicated, but working with Root Fencing was so, so easy.

I would not hesitate to recommend Root Fencing to anyone looking to have great work done by a team of great professionals. Thanks for the excellent work!

Thank you for your kind review Sean!
You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you enjoy your yard!

Natasha R in Chestermere
Natasha R in Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Fantastic Work!

Fantastic work! Nice and sturdy and time between contact and it's completion was well fast! Customer service was friendly and questions were answered in due time:) Thanks Root Fencing!! Now the kitty strays less.

Thank you for your kind review Natasha! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your yard

Brian
Brian

Great Fence! Great Service

Mark and Tamara were fantastic. Pricing was very fair and service was top notch! They worked very quickly and efficiently. My neighbours love the new fence and I have strangers pulling over to yell at me... about how much they love the fence! We've already booked them to come do our deck/patio! Will use them again and will recommend Mark and Tamara to anyone!

Thank you for your kind review Brian! We really appreciate your business. Looking forward to getting started on your patio today!

Paul in Calgary
Paul in Calgary

Pergola and privacy wall

When we decided that we wanted a pergola and privacy wall adding to our deck, the decision about who we would use was an easy one!
We used Mark and Tamara a couple of years ago to build our fence and deck and we were blown away with the price and quality.
When we told them what we wanted this time around, they were very keen to help.
Despite being booked up, they remained in contact with us and kept us updated about an expected start date. When they started, they finished so quickly!
Our deck is now our sanctuary and I woukd not hesitate to recommend Mark and Tamara or advertise their work!

Thank you for your review Paul! It was a pleasure working with you and Christina and making your backyard into an oasis. We hope to hear from you soon!

Brad a.
Brad a.

Fence

Great job and quality at a fair price , I would highly recommend Root Fencing !!!! Quick and solid design.

Thanks for your review Brad! We appreciate your business and the kind hospitality!

Lynn Jones in Calgary
Lynn Jones in Calgary

2 fences 1 gate

Mark & Tamara had built a corner lot fence for my neighbors across the street so I was able to witness them working. They were fast & efficient. I never checked around for quotes because I was so impressed when it was completed. They were very organized & it shows in their work. They showed up on time & were great in getting back to me. They had to wait until the snow/ice had melted & were at my place on the first day available. My fences were put up so fast & efficiently. I am happy to say that I have the best looking sturdy fences on the block. Within a few hours of completion, the debris was hauled away. All that is left are 2 amazing fences. I highly recommend Mark & Tamara. You will be satisfied with their expertise.

Thank you for your kind review Lynn! It was such a pleasure working with you. We hope to hear from you soon for your next project. Enjoy your backyard!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fence Project

Mark and Tamara from Root Fencing recently completed our fence and did a fantastic job! Their price was lower then the other quotes we received and the quality of the fence is great! Nice and straight and sturdy. The job wasn't the easiest as the ground in our area can be quite rocky and the fence had to go thru a treed area which meant the holes had to be hand dug. Also they were great with accommodating my schedule and were able to squeeze us in near the end of the season. I have already mentioned their name to other neighbours and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbors on this project! We hope you enjoy your beautiful yard

C Henry
C Henry
4 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Back yard fence

While initial communications were a bit slow, once we got everything going the service was excellent. Great work and quoted lower than competition. Highly recommended. We'll definitely be repeat customers

Hi Calen
Thanks for your review! Thanks again for your patience as we finished up other projects before getting started with yours. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

115Jackie in Calgary
115Jackie in Calgary

Built a large motor home gate

Saw them work for my neighbor building a long fence and was impressed how fast and hard each of them worked. Had a quote from them and it seemed fair.It took them one day and I'm happy with the finished product. 6 Days after the quote the job was done

Hi Jack
Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to secure your yard with a new RV gate. We appreciate your business!

Jocelynn in Chestermere
Jocelynn in Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Fence and deck

We have used Root Fencing two summers in a row for our fence and deck. They have done a fantastic job! They are fast, efficient and reliable. They always respond quickly to emails. Not only did they do our fence, but they did our entire streets fence, collaborating with all the neighbours on split payments to make sure everything was equally and fairly split. They kept everything organized and the entire block was happy in the end. To top it off they are very friendly and give great customer service. Thank you Root fencing!

Thank you for your review Jocelynn! We have really enjoyed working with you over the past couple of years and all of your neighbors. Thanks so much for your business and enjoy your yard!

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Calgary?