YYZ Painters Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON

Reviews for YYZ Painters Inc

Amazing job!

They painted my place in a very timely fashion. Clean, fast and reliable.
I asked the owner if he could help me with some electrical work and he went out of their way to help!

Rebecca Cohen in Toronto
Rebecca Cohen in Toronto

Best Painters in Toronto!

I needed to spruce up my condo before I put it on the market and my real estate agent recommended Siyar from 2 Brothers Painting. Was really happy with his service. Used the finest paint products and supplies and made my condo look so good I didn’t want to sell it after their service! :) Great Job Siyar and team, will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!

Thank you so much Rebecca Cohen.

Maria  in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Amazing job, 100% satisfied

Thank you Siyar for amazing job I can't believe he did it that fast and with the quality. 100% recommend anyone who needs to paint their house. Also great customer service and very pleasant.

YTT from Toronto
YTT from Toronto

Best In the city!

We honestly can't say enough about two brothers! The care and service was outstanding. Two brothers treated us like we were their only client and ensured that we were always happy at every step of the work. The detail and effort they put in the work was something they would do for their own home. They got the "customer is always right" service perfected. During the time they were doing the work they took extra care that everything was protected. They made sure everything was perfect! I would hire them to again without a thought and would recommend them without hesitation.

frankiesandonato in Mississauga
frankiesandonato in Mississauga

Painted entire home - interior and exterior

We bought a new house and the entire house needed an entire makeover with paint. In our process of trying to find the right Painter and quotes my wife searched Home Stars and found 2 Brothers Painting. Siyar called her back and made an appointment to see us same day and on time. He gave me plenty of designer color recommendations with how each room in our home. He even brought all the latest brochures to help with the color selections we wanted to choose from as well. His pricing was very, very good and competitive we felt 2 Brothers Painting was the right choice at the time. When the work began he came on time as said and his crew was very meticulous to our furniture and area. They covered everything that was needed to be covered and all the floors, they are very neat and tidy and no mess anywhere.
He also fixed cracks and painted areas that needed improvement that was above and beyond that was agreed in the original contract. They even removed my old wainscoting wood throughout and turned my room into a clean modern look at no extra cost. He even took down wallpaper that is not easy to do and since the it was the original wall that was never painted underneath the walls kept sucking the paint. The walls required and needed multiple coasts of primer and paint and that adds to the cost. Siyar did not even charge me for the extra labour or paint that it took for that entire room.
When all the painting was done they cleaned up everywhere and put all the hardware back on the walls.

Anyone can paint a wall however it’s the cutting that what makes the workmanship sharp and perfect. His laser cutting techniques are by far the best I have seen and Siyar is definitely a trained professional.
I have been part of new and old home reno’s and worked with many trades but I have never seen anyone who has the passion of what Siyar and his team do. They use only the highest grades of paint from Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore that the designer’s use. I had other trades working in my home and he work very closely and together so everyone could work efficiently and that shows experience.
I had already paid him for the work and he even returned the following day as touch ups were needed and completed everything that was required. He re-painted my exterior garage door and front door of the house again because he was not happy with it, that is how much of a perfectionist he is.

I cant tell you how happy my wife and I are amazed with his work and how pleasant he is to deal with. Anything you need he did it with no hesitation and quickly.

If you want a professional job done and affordable call Siyar at 2 Brothers Painting I promise you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Painted Interior of our newly renovated home

Siyar painted the interior of our newly renovated home. It was a pleasure to have him and his crew working in our house. They painted everything in a timely fashion, as promised and on time. They said it would take 2 days and they delivered on time as promised. They were detail oriented, we agreed on the walls just getting painted with no repairs/spackling to be done but Siyar went the extra step and fixed everything without charging extra, and with out hassle or questions. Siyar really put a priority on customer service and his work was very professional. Will definitely use 2 Brothers again!

Deanna
Deanna

Paint recreation room in the basement

2 Brothers used high quality materials and the painting team arrived early, worked diligently and cleanly. Siyar was pleasant to deal with.

Mark Simon from Edmonton
Mark Simon from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

2brotherspainting.net reviews

They painted my house last year. He was the lowest of my bids which concerned me at the time (under the belief that you get what you pay for). one years later, no pealing or issues with the paint job. the owner is one of the most reputable and easy going contractors i have worked with. Very good communication skills. He takes the time to explain exactly what you are getting so there is no confusion when the final product is delivered. He is prompt, hardworking and has a great crew that is just as hardworking. His guys fixed all items on our punch list without complaint or hassle (very common from my experience to get residential contractors who try to skip out without completing punch lists). If you are looking for a reasonably priced paint job by a professional who will deliver promised service with no fuss then I would highly recommend.

More about YYZ Painters Inc

There are many reasons why you should choose YYZ Painters Inc. for your next paint job. For one, we carry more than seven years of experience in the painting industry. We provide quality work for all our clients, we have a patient and persistent mindset when it comes to our ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?