Eco Maid Services International - Toronto

Formerly Premier Canada Maid Service Inc.
Toronto ON M5E 2A1
Eco Maid Services International - Toronto

Reviews for Eco Maid Services International - Toronto

Calgary888 in Calgary
Calgary888 in Calgary

Three missed appointments

I scheduled a clean with Eco-maids previously and the representative arrived a bit late, but she came, completed a great clean and I had no complaints, so I thought I would use them again.

This time, the representative did not show up. I finally received a response back from the company the next day advising that there was a mix up and they did not know that she had called in sick. They asked if she could come that day, but unfortunately I had to find somewhere for our dog to go during the clean. We rescheduled for the following week.

The morning of the following Thursday I followed up as I didn't have a time for the cleaner to be arriving. They got back to me several hours later to let me know that she had not made it back into town due to a flight cancellation and asked if she could come the following day.

We were leaving on holidays the following day, but I advised that I could make this work. I received a text from the cleaner herself advising that she would be arriving at 9am. I got my 3 year old up, loaded him in the car with the dog, dropped her off at doggy daycare and stayed out of the house from 9am-12pm. I decided I would drive by the house to see how much longer she would be and discovered that again, she had not arrived.

I sent a text advising that I was very upset and wanted to know what the next steps were. The cleaner got back to me and accused me of it being my fault. She explained that she thought she could come in the afternoon and had forgotten that she needed to wash her rags.

The conversation went on for a bit, and then I contacted the office. They got back to me and advised that she had been fired. I wasn't looking for this, I just wanted another rep to be scheduled and actually show up.

I asked what the next steps were and never received a response until I followed up again after two weeks and advised that I would like a refund. I was advised a few days later that the accounting department would reverse the charges for me.

That was three weeks ago now, and I still haven't received anything. I have followed up again.

Needless to say, I will not be using Eco-maids again.

abhpatel9
abhpatel9

Condo cleaning

Jennifer did an excellent job cleaning my condo as usual. She has been cleaning my place for over 4 years now and I have been extremely happy with the quality of service.

Thank you so much for the kind words and business. Jennifer says thank you!

fernanda.stange
fernanda.stange

Home cleaning

Thank you to Eco Maids. The cleaning service was incredible. I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Fernanda for the review. We really appreciate your feedback

AQ
AQ

House Clean

Miranda did an excellent job at our home. Thank you so much for the help with our move in cleaning!

Thank you for your kind business!

j
j

Condo Cleaning

I'm a very happy customer of Eco Maid Services. Joida always does a great job, is friendly and on time.

Thank you J for your kind business. We look forward to cleaning your home.

Tanu
Tanu

weekly service 4 hours

Thank you to Joida for cleaning our home. 100% reliable and great job every week.

Thank you for your kind business. Joida says thank you for the feedback!

mikeprebeg
mikeprebeg

House cleaning

Very thorough good cleaning
Goes through the whole house. Cleans all the hard spots that no other company does !

Thank you Mike. Its a pleasure for me to clean your home. I love coming to your house!

Aviana
Aviana

Weekly cleaning service

Carmen has been fantastic. She is always consistent with her cleans. My only knock on the company is sometimes they take bit longer to return my phone messages but in the end they clean our house amazing.

Thank you Aviana for your kind business. Carmen loves cleaning your place!

More about Eco Maid Services International - Toronto

We are a eco-friendly maid service which currently operates in Calgary and Toronto/GTA. We believe your "time is precious" and take great pride in taking care of our clients homes. Our cleaning services include weekly, bi-weekly and one time cleanings. Clients can choose extras such as:

inside the oven