HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

sherif

Complete renovation was completed including new plumbing and installing a new washrooms, removing old cast iron stacks.

Thank you and it's been a pleasure bringing all you plumbing up to date and to today's codes and standards.

Thank again Sherif !

marilus in NORTH YORK

Rob and his assistant were prompt, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again for any plumbing needs. He even followed up a week later to ensure it was all working well.
That is service!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your wife. We are here to make sure you have the highest quality of filtered water. We always strive to go one step above for all of our customers to make sure that all there plumbing needs are always met!

Thanks again!

J A.

Rob was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. Prior to completing the job, Rob gave a detailed explanantion of what was required and upon completion he reviewed everything with me. The house was neat and tidy the entire time. Good guy, great service. I will continue to work with him in the future.

It was all our pleasure and thank you so much for the kind words.. Here at Galaxy Plumbing Inc. We believe fully in assisting and educating you about plumbing. Also we treat every customers house as if it were our house.

Thanks again.

HomeStars in Toronto

Rob was fantastic and extremely easy to deal with. I had a sudden leak in my laundry room due to improper drainage. I called Galaxy Plumbing and Rob came out right away on a Sunday to repair this for me. Thank you so much Rob! Excellent and quality work.

Thank you so much for the positive feed back!. We are always here and aim for 100% with all of are work and customer satisfaction!.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

adelemomanie

So far it's been good . We are hopeful nothing bad will happen. Robs work very professional and precious .

Doing all those repairs with such tight space was challenging to say the very least. We removed and reinstalled new drains and venting for the Laundry due to it draining poorly.. we removed and reinstalled new toilet. We also installed a new building sewer with the lasted technologies using a pipe burst system.. Now all the root problems are solved and no more backed up drains.

Thank you so much Adele for using GALAXY PLUMBING INC.

User

Rob and his apprentice Eric did an excellent Job on a difficult bathtub installation for us. These guys are meticulous and do excellent work! They double check everything and are just the kind of guys you want to trust with a serious job like plumbing.

Thank you so much and we do really appreciate the kind words.. That installation defiantly was challenging to say the very least.. At the end result we were really happy and satisfied with the installation and were 100% confidante with the work that was performed..

Thanks again for the positive review. Looking forward to the next job together.

Justin

Ron consulted on a variety of work to be done at our new restaurant. He made helpful suggestions and did a very neat job. The inspector mentioned on his final walk through how impressed he was with the meticulousness of the work done by Galaxy Plumbing. Very happy with the service, reliability and professionalism of Rob and his team!

Thank you very much for the kind words.. it was a pleasure working side by side with your team to achieve an great over all finished product that will function properly for years to come!.

Thanks again

Rob

greg.m.harris
1 review Caledon, ON

He is very personable, polite and friendly. Was right on time. Worked hard to figure out where the leak was coming from. Helped fix it quickly. He was great at looking at every possibility to identify the problem.

Thank you very much Greg for the kind words.. It was challenging finding the leak being in a finished ceiling. I was determined to make sure I found the leak and addressed the problem and it would never leak and cause damage again..

Thanks again Greg.

A.j.ardah

I bought a house and wanted to renovate the 3 bathrooms. Rob was recommended to me and I contracted him for all the plumbing work. Out of all the contractors i worked with on the project he was the only one that did the work properly from the first time. He even exceeded my expectations in his care for the quality of work. He did things once and did them right. He advised me on what parts to buy and even advised me on other elements of the renovation. What i loved most about working with Rob is he always wants to do his best. He noticed that one of the toilets was slightly load when it fills up so he came over after the job was done and changed it for me for free.
I can speak highly enough of him. I already recommended Rob to one of my friends who wants to renovate.

Thank you so much!!.. it was an absolute pleasure working together and sharing ideas of what would work best on this particular job!!.. I'm so glad you are truly happy and satisfied with GALAXY PLUMBING INC.
We turkey appreciate the positive feed back.

Thanks again!

Kscollay

Rob was very professional, neat and tidy and very informative regarding the new faucet and ongoing maintenance. He is very qualified and skilled and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Thank you very much for the positive feed back.. we treat our customers homes with the same respect and cleanup as we would want on our home that's what we practice here at Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Thanks again for your kind words.

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.