Plumbing
Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Carl
Carl
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom repair

Absolutely fantastic on every level. Great work, reasonable prices, friendly and wonderful to work with. They were also able to come quickly which is always a plus.
Galaxy is my new go-to plumbing company from now on. Thanks Rob!

Hey Carl, thank you for your positive review. It was such a great experience working with you and your wife. Glad we could help solve your problem with your toilet and adjust your water pressure. We always strive for perfection and customer satisfaction.

Thanks again Carl for calling Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Franco in Mississauga
Franco in Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

If you want a reliable and professional company for renovation or small repairs look no further .Galaxy Plumbing is the right choice.Rob is always ontime and his work is always clean and done right.I hired Rob from Galaxy on more than 1 occasion and I’m always satisfied with end results.Also Galaxy plumbing is very reasonable with their prices.I highly recommend hiring Galaxy plumbing for your next Reno.5 Stars

Hi Franco and thank you for your review. It feels really good knowing that what we strive for is noticed by our clients that they keep calling us back as their go to plumbing company. Thank you so much for your repeat business and kind honest words.

Thanks again Franco

Henry Kaluzny from Mississauga
Henry Kaluzny from Mississauga

Clogged Laundry Sink

I was in a frustrating situation when i came home to find my laundry sinks half full with sewage!
I asked Google and found Galaxy Plumbing , i read all the review's and all were positive.
I called and Rob answered. I was lucky to find a professional clean and friendly person on my door in no time.
I can highly recommend and will definitely use Rob from Galaxy Plumbing
again. Great Service Thank you Rob
Anneliese

Anneliese, thank you so much for leaving your true honest words about your Experiance with Galaxy plumbing inc. It was so great meeting you and I'm greatfull that we were your first and only choice.

Thanks again for your honest kind words Anneliese.

A.a.adryan
A.a.adryan

Major re-plumbing an older bungalow (Complete basement rough-in)

Let me start of by saying that Rob is a really honest person and really pleasant to have around working on any plumbing job (in my case it was a big job - entire basement)
He is super neat with his Pipe work and goes that extra mile to do a visually pleasing job. Simply put it, there is no corner cutting or shortcuts taken when he is working.
I had complete faith in his workmanship that he took on and he did an amazing job with the entire basement rough-in. He starts a job and commits to the work and does not leave until it is finish to a extremely high standard
He is not pushy and is really good at explaining the procedure and how things work, which is vital to any homeowner.
Highly recommend him for any plumbing work.

Let me start off by saying it was our pleasure working for you Adam. Thank you so very much for your positive feed back on your Experience in dealing with Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

The job at hand was intricate to say the very least. There were a few challenges. Proper Thought and execution had to be put in to achieve the right installation that will last the life of your home with out any future issues.

Thanks again for your positive review Adam and for choosing Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

santezo in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
santezo in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Kitchen Sink Drain/Pipes Repair

Rob was very professional from the very first e-mail exchange. I sent him pictures of the problem under the sink and he gave me an estimate right away. No other surprises or hidden costs when he actually came to do the service.
He did an amazing job, very professional, clean and precise. I would definitely hire him again in the future and strongly recommend him if you're looking for a quality plumber.

Hi Marcus,

Thank you very much for your positive review on your expericance with galaxy plumbing Inc.

We strive to be as up front as possible by giving realistic up front pricing so the customer can make an educated desission. We are always ohnest and have enough experience to give an accutare gauge on what will be involved and take to get the job done right the first and only time.

Thanks again Marcus for your time.

Glenn
Glenn

Complete new house plumbing with custom fixtures, drainage and exterior connections.

Plumbing rough in, basement drainage drilling and jackhammer, complete line installs and finish fixture installations including shower jets and all custom fixtures.

Thank you very much Glen for the 10 star review!. It was great doing such a beautiful new custom house. Lots of thought went into planing, and exchanging conversations how to achieve an overall great installation. from the underground building drain to plumbing Rough-in to the last fixture connection. Glad we could be part of this custom project.

Thanks again!

Gabriel
Gabriel

Bathroom renovation

Installed new shower rough in and drain with liner. Also capped piping no longer needed and changed shutoffs to newer ball valve. Excellent work and prompt service. Will definitly use during phase 2 of renovation.

Hi Gabriel and thank you for your review. It's always a great thing to work hand and hand with a homeowner to achieve the same vision and outcome. Thanks again for taking time out your day to leave us a review.

All the best.

AYL in Oakville
AYL in Oakville

Major clogged kitchen sink

This is the 3rd time we have had issue with a clogged kitchen sink. We have used another company two previous times but felt we needed someone who would look further into the problem. We found Rob through HomeStars and from the first contact, I knew we found the right person. Rob did not JUST respond to our iniital question which we posted We were told by the last company we needed someone with a camera to investigate our drain clogging. Rob took the time to ask questions to figure out why we keep having this problem and from our conversation he didn't think a camera was the solution.

What stood out for me was : Rob is punctual, as he messaged me to say he would be a few minutes late - that was a wow - as it showed me he respects people's time as well. (He only was 10 minutes behind schedule!!). He also takes care of your home by wearing the shoe covers, and has a tarp to keep the floors from getting wet. Nice touch.

Rob first investigated the pipes in the basement. He then successfully unclogged the drain - plus replaced pipes and the shut off to dishwasher which was leaking. It turned out that the air cap needed to be replaced as well - and once that was replaced, I have NEVER seen the water run down our drains that fast!! What a pleasure.

Thank you Rob for your time today. You were very patient to get this all done 100% and we have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who needs any plumbing work done. We will definitely use you in the future.

Angela thank you so very much for the kind honest words. Time is valuable these days and should be respected as everyone is busy. At Galaxy plumbing inc. We feel a big part of our job is not only quality service and installation but also education to our customers about their plumbing systems.

We are always here to help with any questions or concerns.

Thanks again for taking time out your day to leave us a review!.

All the best Angela.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Clogged Kitchen Sink / Drain

I never thought I'd be in the situation where my kitchen sink would become clogged. When I first discovered it, I had no idea what to do or who to call for help. But luckily, I was referred to Rob from Galaxy Plumbing Inc. After a brief chat, Rob said he would make room in his day for me despite having a full schedule. He arrived on time and with his apprentice, Eric. After their inspection, they gave me their professional opinion on the cause of the clogged sink/drain, the possible solutions, and what to do for the future. They went straight to work, removed the clog, and they even tidied up and wiped away the mess under my kitchen sink :)

Rob and his apprentice were both very personable, friendly, knowledgeable and funny... because of their character and hard work, the stress of having a clogged sink/drain went away. It was also nice seeing Rob be a great mentor to Eric by allowing Eric to provide his thoughts/insights, and do some of the work. Rob and Eric, thank you so much for everything.

Galaxy Plumbing is amazing and I will no doubt be referring them to my family and friends... and will call them back for my plumbing/home needs. Galaxy Plumbing gets my highest recommendation. They are the real deal and the best investment for your home.

Jessica, we are so greatfull for you taking time out your day and leaving us such a lengthy review. Thank you so very much for your authenticity and great detail how Rob and Eric worked together as a team!. To us it's very important in training our plumbers with best knowledge and expertise to provide long lasting workmanship and relationships with all our customers.

Thanks again Jessica.

JP
JP

Toilette replacement

Rob showed as promised and did the work from A-Z. Toilet works great a week after he is done. Very easy to reach and dependable. His prices are at a premium but you get what you pay for!

Hey JP thank you for leaving us an honest review!. We do appreciate the truthful experience you have had with GALAXY PLUMBING INC. We always go the extra mile for all our clients weather it's a returning customer or a client we have done work in the past. That's what we pride our selves on. Out of this world quality and customer service!.

Thanks again JP

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.