HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Clogged Kitchen Sink / Drain

I never thought I'd be in the situation where my kitchen sink would become clogged. When I first discovered it, I had no idea what to do or who to call for help. But luckily, I was referred to Rob from Galaxy Plumbing Inc. After a brief chat, Rob said he would make room in his day for me despite having a full schedule. He arrived on time and with his apprentice, Eric. After their inspection, they gave me their professional opinion on the cause of the clogged sink/drain, the possible solutions, and what to do for the future. They went straight to work, removed the clog, and they even tidied up and wiped away the mess under my kitchen sink :)

Rob and his apprentice were both very personable, friendly, knowledgeable and funny... because of their character and hard work, the stress of having a clogged sink/drain went away. It was also nice seeing Rob be a great mentor to Eric by allowing Eric to provide his thoughts/insights, and do some of the work. Rob and Eric, thank you so much for everything.

Galaxy Plumbing is amazing and I will no doubt be referring them to my family and friends... and will call them back for my plumbing/home needs. Galaxy Plumbing gets my highest recommendation. They are the real deal and the best investment for your home.

Jessica, we are so greatfull for you taking time out your day and leaving us such a lengthy review. Thank you so very much for your authenticity and great detail how Rob and Eric worked together as a team!. To us it's very important in training our plumbers with best knowledge and expertise to provide long lasting workmanship and relationships with all our customers.

Thanks again Jessica.

JP
JP

Toilette replacement

Rob showed as promised and did the work from A-Z. Toilet works great a week after he is done. Very easy to reach and dependable. His prices are at a premium but you get what you pay for!

Hey JP thank you for leaving us an honest review!. We do appreciate the truthful experience you have had with GALAXY PLUMBING INC. We always go the extra mile for all our clients weather it's a returning customer or a client we have done work in the past. That's what we pride our selves on. Out of this world quality and customer service!.

Thanks again JP

SEB in Old Toronto
SEB in Old Toronto

Full House Renovation

We used Rob for a full rental house renovation for a rental property. Rob is always very professional, easy to work with willing to go the extra mile to resolve issues. We had a number of complicated issues and Rob worked with us to resolve them. We would recommend Rob for both small and larger plumbing projects.

Thank you so much for the positive feed back on your project.. We really are fortunate to have a plumber like Rob that goes above and beyond on looking at every aspect of plumbing and taking the proper steps and addressing them in the best way possible so customers can save money where ever they can!.

Thank you once again for taking time out your day and leaving Us a review. Much appreciated!.

Natalia F.
Natalia F.

Plumbing Service

On two ocassions we had Galaxy Plumbing at our house for service work. Both times I felt like I was treated with respect and got an honest service from the technitians (which is important to me).

Hi Natalia and thank you very much for the kind words and sharing your experience about working with Galaxy Plumbing inc.

You the customer mean everything to us and makes us always strive for 100%

JD
JD

Mixing Valve Replacement

What differentiates Galaxy Plumbing from the rest is the genuine customer service and care they have in ensuring their customer is happy. I worked with Rob (from Galaxy) to replace a mixing valve. The job was done very well and we are pleased with the service. His honesty, genuine nature, and great technical skills and knowledge only made us want to consider him For the next job. Highly recommended!

Hey John, thank you so very much for taking time out of your day and leaving us a review.. We are really grateful and really appreciate it!.

It is our commitment to all of our customers to provide top quality installations big or small.

An important Part of job we feel is to make sure our customers are well educated on there homes plumbing system and how it works and how to prevent future issues.

Thanks again!

Bathroom Tub & New Fixture Rough-In

Rob and his apprentice showed up on time and installed the new tub quickly and without incident. During the rough-in of the new fixture, due to some unfortunate circumstances, the tub was slightly blemished. Rob was honest about it and asked what I wanted to do about the blemish. We discussed it and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

Rob was very knowledgeable about the type of plumbing in my home and worked around some of the issues we identified very carefully.

I would hire these guys because they involved me in every decision, were honest and professional, and I like the quality of the work.

Thank you so very much for your complete honesty and transparency about your experience with Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

We always strive for 100% always. Sometimes things don't always go as planed and challenges arise.

The end result was the most important, quality of work was paramount and you the customer was involved every step of the way and you were 100% satisfied when we were done!.

Thanks again for you complete honesty.

sandra.scollay
sandra.scollay

Hot Water Tank

Excellent customer service, fast, reliable and cost effective.

Highly recommend and will continue to use and promote with our friends and family.

Thank you so much Sandra. All the best in this new year !.

Iza
Iza

Shower leaks

While Rob was not able to commit to renovating my bathroom (too busy) as required, he went to the hardware store with us to
purchase everything necessary to keep us going till I could hire a bathroom renovation crew. He tried to save us time and
money. I appreciate Homestars reviews for all my home needs, this is my fourth great service experience.

Thank you so much Iza for the kind words. We always go one step above to make sure all our customers needs are all ways met with care and the highest standard possible.

Thanks again,

clark.tori
clark.tori

Installation of plumbing for powder room

Rob is great! He did an excellent job, explained everything thoroughly and promptly answered all questions. We will definitely use him again! Thanks again!!

Victoria, it was an absolute pleasure to take some of your stress away buy walking you through all the steps of renovations and what should come first.
Not just the plumbing is important but educating all our customers is just as important!. We are always here to help in any way shape or form.

Thanks again Victoria!.

sherif
sherif

Full house plumbing

Complete renovation was completed including new plumbing and installing a new washrooms, removing old cast iron stacks.

Thank you and it's been a pleasure bringing all you plumbing up to date and to today's codes and standards.

Thank again Sherif !

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.