HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Galaxy Plumbing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

User

Rob and his apprentice Eric did an excellent Job on a difficult bathtub installation for us. These guys are meticulous and do excellent work! They double check everything and are just the kind of guys you want to trust with a serious job like plumbing.

Job Price

Thank you so much and we do really appreciate the kind words.. That installation defiantly was challenging to say the very least.. At the end result we were really happy and satisfied with the installation and were 100% confidante with the work that was performed..

Thanks again for the positive review. Looking forward to the next job together.

Justin

Ron consulted on a variety of work to be done at our new restaurant. He made helpful suggestions and did a very neat job. The inspector mentioned on his final walk through how impressed he was with the meticulousness of the work done by Galaxy Plumbing. Very happy with the service, reliability and professionalism of Rob and his team!

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind words.. it was a pleasure working side by side with your team to achieve an great over all finished product that will function properly for years to come!.

Thanks again

Rob

greg.m.harris
1 review Caledon, ON

He is very personable, polite and friendly. Was right on time. Worked hard to figure out where the leak was coming from. Helped fix it quickly. He was great at looking at every possibility to identify the problem.

Job Price

Thank you very much Greg for the kind words.. It was challenging finding the leak being in a finished ceiling. I was determined to make sure I found the leak and addressed the problem and it would never leak and cause damage again..

Thanks again Greg.

A.j.ardah

I bought a house and wanted to renovate the 3 bathrooms. Rob was recommended to me and I contracted him for all the plumbing work. Out of all the contractors i worked with on the project he was the only one that did the work properly from the first time. He even exceeded my expectations in his care for the quality of work. He did things once and did them right. He advised me on what parts to buy and even advised me on other elements of the renovation. What i loved most about working with Rob is he always wants to do his best. He noticed that one of the toilets was slightly load when it fills up so he came over after the job was done and changed it for me for free.
I can speak highly enough of him. I already recommended Rob to one of my friends who wants to renovate.

Job Price

Thank you so much!!.. it was an absolute pleasure working together and sharing ideas of what would work best on this particular job!!.. I'm so glad you are truly happy and satisfied with GALAXY PLUMBING INC.
We turkey appreciate the positive feed back.

Thanks again!

Kscollay

Rob was very professional, neat and tidy and very informative regarding the new faucet and ongoing maintenance. He is very qualified and skilled and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the positive feed back.. we treat our customers homes with the same respect and cleanup as we would want on our home that's what we practice here at Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Miro from Missisauga

Rob did plumbing for our new house built. He was easy to work with, did everything well and always had professional attitude. He was also flexible with our timing. Would recommend.

Job Price

Miro, thank you so very much for leaving us a review much appreciated.. IT was a pleasure dealing with you every step of the way customizing complete plumbing from the underground building drain right to the finished product.

Thanks again for your support.

Harbour

Rob was timely, polite and professional. He repaired a burst pipe. Charges were reasonable. I would definitely use him again!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day and leaving us a review. We do appreciate all our customers feed back and support.

GALAXY PLUMBING INC.

Shevawn in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Rob is courteous and neat, arrives when scheduled and is very attentive to details. As a registered interior designer, I have used him for other projects because I know he does great work.

Job Price

Shevawn it's always a pleasure working with you and thank you for the very kind words.. We always give 100% to all our customers in delivering the best product and customers service.

sandy.pastoreqq

Very professional, efficient, friendly.
Very clean work. Roberto went above and beyond and fixed my sink when he didn't have to. There are nice people out there and Roberto is one of them. He is a credit to his profession.

Job Price

Thank you so very much Sandy. We are always here to help our customers every step of the way with all there plumbing needs.

crbrown01

They replaced three toilets at a very competitive rate. They also tightened my kitchen faucet at no extra charge b/c it was quite loose and they noticed it.

Job Price

Thank you Chris. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your kitchen faucet. Thank you for your business.

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.