Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Mississauga ON L5E 2M2
Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

JD
JD

Mixing Valve Replacement

What differentiates Galaxy Plumbing from the rest is the genuine customer service and care they have in ensuring their customer is happy. I worked with Rob (from Galaxy) to replace a mixing valve. The job was done very well and we are pleased with the service. His honesty, genuine nature, and great technical skills and knowledge only made us want to consider him For the next job. Highly recommended!

Hey John, thank you so very much for taking time out of your day and leaving us a review.. We are really grateful and really appreciate it!.

It is our commitment to all of our customers to provide top quality installations big or small.

An important Part of job we feel is to make sure our customers are well educated on there homes plumbing system and how it works and how to prevent future issues.

Thanks again!

Bathroom Tub & New Fixture Rough-In

Rob and his apprentice showed up on time and installed the new tub quickly and without incident. During the rough-in of the new fixture, due to some unfortunate circumstances, the tub was slightly blemished. Rob was honest about it and asked what I wanted to do about the blemish. We discussed it and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction.

Rob was very knowledgeable about the type of plumbing in my home and worked around some of the issues we identified very carefully.

I would hire these guys because they involved me in every decision, were honest and professional, and I like the quality of the work.

Thank you so very much for your complete honesty and transparency about your experience with Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

We always strive for 100% always. Sometimes things don't always go as planed and challenges arise.

The end result was the most important, quality of work was paramount and you the customer was involved every step of the way and you were 100% satisfied when we were done!.

Thanks again for you complete honesty.

sandra.scollay
sandra.scollay

Hot Water Tank

Excellent customer service, fast, reliable and cost effective.

Highly recommend and will continue to use and promote with our friends and family.

Thank you so much Sandra. All the best in this new year !.

Iza
Iza

Shower leaks

While Rob was not able to commit to renovating my bathroom (too busy) as required, he went to the hardware store with us to
purchase everything necessary to keep us going till I could hire a bathroom renovation crew. He tried to save us time and
money. I appreciate Homestars reviews for all my home needs, this is my fourth great service experience.

Thank you so much Iza for the kind words. We always go one step above to make sure all our customers needs are all ways met with care and the highest standard possible.

Thanks again,

clark.tori
clark.tori

Installation of plumbing for powder room

Rob is great! He did an excellent job, explained everything thoroughly and promptly answered all questions. We will definitely use him again! Thanks again!!

Victoria, it was an absolute pleasure to take some of your stress away buy walking you through all the steps of renovations and what should come first.
Not just the plumbing is important but educating all our customers is just as important!. We are always here to help in any way shape or form.

Thanks again Victoria!.

sherif
sherif

Full house plumbing

Complete renovation was completed including new plumbing and installing a new washrooms, removing old cast iron stacks.

Thank you and it's been a pleasure bringing all you plumbing up to date and to today's codes and standards.

Thank again Sherif !

marilus in NORTH YORK
marilus in NORTH YORK

Whole home water filtration installation

Rob and his assistant were prompt, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again for any plumbing needs. He even followed up a week later to ensure it was all working well.
That is service!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your wife. We are here to make sure you have the highest quality of filtered water. We always strive to go one step above for all of our customers to make sure that all there plumbing needs are always met!

Thanks again!

J A.
J A.

Bathroom fixtures

Rob was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. Prior to completing the job, Rob gave a detailed explanantion of what was required and upon completion he reviewed everything with me. The house was neat and tidy the entire time. Good guy, great service. I will continue to work with him in the future.

It was all our pleasure and thank you so much for the kind words.. Here at Galaxy Plumbing Inc. We believe fully in assisting and educating you about plumbing. Also we treat every customers house as if it were our house.

Thanks again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Drain Repair

Rob was fantastic and extremely easy to deal with. I had a sudden leak in my laundry room due to improper drainage. I called Galaxy Plumbing and Rob came out right away on a Sunday to repair this for me. Thank you so much Rob! Excellent and quality work.

Thank you so much for the positive feed back!. We are always here and aim for 100% with all of are work and customer satisfaction!.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

adelemomanie
adelemomanie

Rob changed pipes inside the laundry room and have changed pipes going to the city sewers .

So far it's been good . We are hopeful nothing bad will happen. Robs work very professional and precious .

Doing all those repairs with such tight space was challenging to say the very least. We removed and reinstalled new drains and venting for the Laundry due to it draining poorly.. we removed and reinstalled new toilet. We also installed a new building sewer with the lasted technologies using a pipe burst system.. Now all the root problems are solved and no more backed up drains.

Thank you so much Adele for using GALAXY PLUMBING INC.

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.