Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Mississauga ON L5E 2M2
Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

HR
HR

Unclogging drain and installing new fixture

I contacted Galaxy Plumbing Inc. On April 26th, 2019 regarding slow water draining in the kitchen sink and a leak under the sink. Right away, the gentlemen suggested that my drain was clogged and needed to be snaked. He asked me to send a picture of the fixtures under my sink amd let him know where they were leaking from. He responded to my text promptly, confirmed the work needed to be done and a price range regarding the work, including the fixtures. I called them back after and told them I would like to proceed. He let me know that he was unavailable on the 27th but was available on 28th during a certain time frame. I was notified of the different methods of payment. On 27th, they confirmed they were still available for the 28th. On the 28th, they showed up right on time. They snaked my drain twice, not just once, and installed the fixture. Since my basement was unfinished, they took a walk downstairs to give their opinion on the drains. At the end, we were also given a gift. Very pleased with the service provided from the initial phone call, till the follow up after the job was completed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND these professional gentlemen.

Wow, thank you so very much for this in depth and detailed review. We are so greatfull for your review and your kind words about the service that was provided to you on April 28th. We do really appreciate feed back about any Experiance provided from our customers so we can stay up do date with our customers needs.

Thanks again from the team at Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Walter in Ottawa
Walter in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Plumbing

Thanks Rob for your professionalism and expertise.I would recommend you to anyone who needs any plumbing work.I never have to worry about the work you've done.All the best.Thanks for all your help

You are most welcome walter. The pleasure was ours to call you our customer!.

Leaky valve in the wall

Thank you Rob for coming after my needs so fast ,i know i could count on you since you did great work for me before.
I will highly recommend you to whoever is in need of a plumber.

Henry, thank you for always depending on galaxy plumbing inc. As your go to plumbing contractor. We truley appreciate the positive feed back.

Thanks again

Heather  in Mississauga
Heather in Mississauga

Bathroom tap instalation, kitchen pipe leak & bathroom toilet running.

Rob, thanks for fitting my small plumbing needs into your busy schedule. It is so nice to have someone come into your home who truly knows what he is doing and cares about the little guy. Thanks for fixing my list of needs, I really appreciate it.

Heather, it was our pleasure. Thanks for making Galaxy Plumbing Inc. Your tested and true plumbing company!. All our customers get the same attention. Does not matter the size of the job!.

Thanks again Heather.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Plumbing Repair Leaking Cut Off Valve

Rob came arrived at the promised time and diagnosed and fixed the problem professionally. Offered to try to see if he could get the existing valve to stop leaking, which would cost less but we asked him to replace the valve. He cleaned everything up nicely and was an honest person.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We pride ourselves arriving as promised on time. We respect our customers time always!.

Thanks again for taking time Out your day to share your positive experience with Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Various work

I had various plumbing related work that need to be done. Faucet replacement, water filter replacement, tub repair, etc... Rob and his team were great. They communicated everything step of the way. I can’t say enough about how please I am.

Thank you very much for your review!. We are always here to help!. Thanks again.

Franco in Mississauga
Franco in Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

If you want a reliable and professional company for renovation or small repairs look no further .Galaxy Plumbing is the right choice.Rob is always ontime and his work is always clean and done right.I hired Rob from Galaxy on more than 1 occasion and I’m always satisfied with end results.Also Galaxy plumbing is very reasonable with their prices.I highly recommend hiring Galaxy plumbing for your next Reno.5 Stars

Hi Franco and thank you for your review. It feels really good knowing that what we strive for is noticed by our clients that they keep calling us back as their go to plumbing company. Thank you so much for your repeat business and kind honest words.

Thanks again Franco

Carl
Carl
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom repair

Absolutely fantastic on every level. Great work, reasonable prices, friendly and wonderful to work with. They were also able to come quickly which is always a plus.
Galaxy is my new go-to plumbing company from now on. Thanks Rob!

Hey Carl, thank you for your positive review. It was such a great experience working with you and your wife. Glad we could help solve your problem with your toilet and adjust your water pressure. We always strive for perfection and customer satisfaction.

Thanks again Carl for calling Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Clogged Laundry Sink

I was in a frustrating situation when i came home to find my laundry sinks half full with sewage!
I asked Google and found Galaxy Plumbing , i read all the review's and all were positive.
I called and Rob answered. I was lucky to find a professional clean and friendly person on my door in no time.
I can highly recommend and will definitely use Rob from Galaxy Plumbing
again. Great Service Thank you Rob
Anneliese

Anneliese, thank you so much for leaving your true honest words about your Experiance with Galaxy plumbing inc. It was so great meeting you and I'm greatfull that we were your first and only choice.

Thanks again for your honest kind words Anneliese.

adam
adam

Major re-plumbing an older bungalow (Complete basement rough-in)

Let me start of by saying that Rob is a really honest person and really pleasant to have around working on any plumbing job (in my case it was a big job - entire basement)
He is super neat with his Pipe work and goes that extra mile to do a visually pleasing job. Simply put it, there is no corner cutting or shortcuts taken when he is working.
I had complete faith in his workmanship that he took on and he did an amazing job with the entire basement rough-in. He starts a job and commits to the work and does not leave until it is finish to a extremely high standard
He is not pushy and is really good at explaining the procedure and how things work, which is vital to any homeowner.
Highly recommend him for any plumbing work.

Let me start off by saying it was our pleasure working for you Adam. Thank you so very much for your positive feed back on your Experience in dealing with Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

The job at hand was intricate to say the very least. There were a few challenges. Proper Thought and execution had to be put in to achieve the right installation that will last the life of your home with out any future issues.

Thanks again for your positive review Adam and for choosing Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.