Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Mississauga ON L5E 2M2
Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

madhs in Toronto
madhs in Toronto

New plumbing stack & connections

We had our old plumbing stack replaced, and new connections set up for a re-model. Rob was great, not only did he do what we needed done, but he made some great suggestions and recommendations to make things easier for us. Very knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with, we will be using Galaxy again and soon.

Thank you so very much for sharing your first experience using Galaxy Plumbing. Rob loves what he does and it shows .

Thanks again for taking time out and leaving us a review.

Plumbing service

Fantastic job by Galaxy Plumbing! Appreciated the professionalism and informative service from this team. I was having toilet and sink back up issues which the technician was able to come and resolve on the same day I called in. At the same time, recommendations were shared to prevent similar issues in the future. Great attitude and top notch workmanship!

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience using our company and the level of service you were provided by our team.

We look forward to serving you anytime you need us . We are always here to help!.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation

During the lockdown I decided to renovate the ensuite bathroom. I call on Rob from Galaxy Plumbing to assist in reconfiguring the plumbing rough inn (moving the toilet flange, sink drain shower and water pipes). Rob was great and explained as he progressed with the work. By the end of the day he finished all his work for me to proceed to the next step of closing the floor and walls. The project was success and the layout of the fixtures look great. I will use Rob for any future plumbing work or renovations .

Frank, thank you very much for sharing your first experience using Galaxy Plumbing Inc. Rob loves what he does and it shows. We have a great team and are always looking on how we can better improve our skills and services for customers.

Thanks again Frank.

Plumbing

Like many others this past winter I decided to put a outdoor rink in my backyard. Realized early into this that warm water for flooding the ice is the best way to a nice ice surface. Decided to reach out to Galaxy plumbing. They came to my house to tap into my sink and provide me with warm water outside. They installed a freeze free tap so I wouldn’t have to worry about the tap bursting. While they were there to do that. They realized that my plumbing under my sink wasn’t done very well by the builder. The pipes had very little slop which made it hard for the water to drain. They fixed that up for me. They were very professional and polite. Most of all very tidy. They clean up after themselves very well. I would highly recommend this team for any of your plumbing needs.
Thanks again Galaxy plumbing.

Thank you very much for choosing Galaxy Plumbing Inc. For your new hot water " non freeze " hose bib for the outdoor ice rink. We are so happy we could help you achieve this. We are always teaching and guiding our team on performing a great over all installation and also a proper clean up when we have completed our work.

Thanks again for sharing your experience using our team at Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Bathroom Plumbing Service

We own several condo units in the GTA and use Galaxy for plumbing service & maintenance. Most recently all our builder model toilets got upgraded and a water filtration system was installed under the kitchen sink of our own home. Very happy with the product knowledge and speed of service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks again and all the best in the upcoming new year.

My toilet is like brand new! :)

Highly recommend Galaxy Plumbing! The service was very professional and friendly and plumber made sure to leave everything as clean as it was before. My toilet works like brand new now and I'm so happy I didn't have to spend money buying a new one. :)

Thank you very much for sharing your experience using Galaxy Plumbing inc.

We appreciate and thank you for your feedback.

Ana  from Mississauga
Ana from Mississauga

Blocked outdoor balcony

We will only call Rob and Galaxy Plumbing going forward. This was a challenging job that required working outside in cold December on a ladder approximately 20 feet off the ground in our blocked balcony. The blockage had several feet of water which had penetrated the floor and was seeping down our home front door and damaging the stonework. It was an emergency. Before Rob several other plumbing companies told us they wouldn't work on ladders or even outside for that matter. But not Rob, right from the first phone call Rob offered us advise to give us a shot at unblocking it ourselves. When that didn't work, Rob came out right away.
He carried his equipment up and down the ladder which was challenging task, climbed into the balcony and got to work. He went above and beyond what another plumber would do for a customer and remained positive and smiled the entire time. We were blown away by his relentlessness and willingness to help. He gave us the kind of service most people only give their own personal homes. Once the blockage was cleared, he provided helpful information about our home and offered tips to avoid future problems. We highly recommend Rob if you are looking for that guy that will go above and beyond and treat your home like his own. He is the only plumber we will ever use going forward and recommend. Thank you Rob!

Hi Ana, and thank you so very much for your review. Thanks for taking the time out for us by sharing your first experience calling Galaxy Plumbing inc. We so appreciate you and are very thankful to build a new strong and ongoing relation ship moving forward.

Thanks so very much once again by share your experience . People like you make it all Worth it.

All the best Ana

Orly in Toronto
Orly in Toronto

Plumbing

My basement floor flooded and Rob was recommended. He arrived quickly, found the problem and promptly fixed it. He was upfront with the price, punctual, friendly, and clean. Even did a few extra little things without charge. Rob's positive attitude and professionalism helped a lot with what could have been a very stressful experience! I would definitely contact him when I need any pluming work in the future.

Orly, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and over all experience with Our plumber Rob. In stressful situations it's always important for us to stay calm and focused to achieve a successful outcome for our customers.

Thanks Again for taking time out your day leaving us a review! Orly.

All the best!.

Bathroom and basement sinks

Rob has been punctual, reliable and very informative . Over the years i’ve used Galaxy plumbing on multiple jobs with success being the common end result. Great guys, great service. Highly recommend them.

First off, thank you very much for your review!. We will let Rob and the team at Galaxy know about your great review. Thanks so much for your continued support and believing in us as a company of dedicated professionals.

All the best!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Do not use them, they only want your money and then you'll never hear from them!

If I could give 0 stars I would...

First of all we had to show the technician the issue with our water leak...he was not able to detect the issue on his own nor fix it. That should have been the first strike.

Secondly I get an invoice from the owner for $169. They wanted me to pay an exorbitant amount of money for doing absolutely nothing. Strike two. Talk about shady. After some pushing back, I was able to convince the owner we shouldn't have to pay.

I am a fair person so I reached out to them to see if they could fix my issue. I was willing to pay for that and their time. No response from them. Not through email or whats app. And I knew he read my messages. Strike 3.

Horrible service would never use them again. Very unprofessional. Better off using someone with good communication skills and treats their customers properly and fairly.

We apologize our service didn't not satisfy your expectations. We always strive to deliver a great experience. We regret that our team missed that Mark. At Galaxy Plumbing Inc. We believe in being accountable. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use this feed back to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again. We are here to serve people and that is what we do.

Thanks again.

More about Galaxy Plumbing Inc.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is experinced with licensed master plumbers. We are certified with the city of Toronto and Mississauga for any plumbing rebate programs they offer to home owners. We use the most advanced technology to provide customers with the highest quality service. Galaxy Plumbing Inc. uses only premium valves and potable water lines along with over sized 2″ shower & kitchen drains for worry free drain problems in the future! We are a licensed and insured company, committed to always performing high-quality, professional work for our customers with prompt service and complete attention to detail.

Galaxy Plumbing Inc. is open and transparent with their clients about every step of the way.