Nico Interiors

Reviews for Nico Interiors

Katie T.
Katie T.

Whole home painted

This is the second time I have used Nico Interiors to paint the interior of our home and like the first time, Marlo did an amazing job!! His pricing is very fair for the high quality of work you get. His attention to details and edge-work are amazing. He literally transformed our post renovation home into a comforting, clean, and attractive livable space. He was respectful of social distancing (in this COVID Era), and patient with my 3 boys and dog who were all in the home while he was painting! I would definitely hire Marlo again to paint my home!!

E. Beale in Oakville
E. Beale in Oakville

Main Bedroom reno.

Will try my best to keep this short:
First & foremost: I was NOT looking or asking for a deal
Marlo of Nico Interiors, Burlington: came to house, looked at & discussed main bedroom project..
. followed up with a quote and scope of work to include entire bedroom AND very small ensuite bathroom (about 15 sq. ft.) .. more specifically removal of all wallpaper, 2 coats of paint on baseboards, trim, ceiling and walls (includ. specialty primer)
. it would seem Marlo, despite all his claims of experience, badly UNDERQUOTED the job. By the 2nd day he was complaining about how much time and effort the job was taking. And over halfway through the project, told me the small ensuite wld. not be done without an additional cost; i.e. only slightly less than the cost of doing the entire bedroom (approx. 220 sq.ft.)
. I tried to support Marlo by making the bathroom section easier to work in. Specifically, decided to remove small vanity and toilet for easier access to walls. End result: his assistant cost me an emergency plumbing bill of $327.00 and left the toilet mechanism inoperable, but not broken
Further Additional Costs:
. still have ensuite to do
. on top of Marlo's paint charge, I had an additional cost of over $200.00 for sealer and colour change. The latter an unnecessary cost, as he had been given written instructions when leaving to buy paint
Note: MY time & effort to Repaint window & door trim, doors, all wall sections below chair rail molding - includ. additional sealer coat application to ensure there would be no further skim coat bleed through (2 patches showing up on opposite walls)

My suggestion is caution. I think the start was good but the finish showed a hurried, cut corners and get out result. *And BTW, I am again asking for the removal of all pictures & video that are being used WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. *

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Whole house painting

We hired Nico Interiors to paint our house and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the quality of service and a job well done. Marlo was always on time, worked hard, was polite and clean. Thank you Nico interiors!!! Happy to recommend you to my friends and family.

Thanks Peter always a pleasure working for you!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Burlington?