GlassMate Window Cleaning

Ann Greenwood from Ottawa
Ann Greenwood from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

House Siding, Eavestrough and Gutter cleaning

Great crew! Showed up on time. The team of 4 were very friendly, professional and my house looks better than ever! I'll definitely be using them again and will not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks.

Thank you Ann for this wonderful review and sharing your thoughts and experience for others as well.

Eveastrough and window cleaning

Hired company for window cleaning previously. The crew did a great job. Decided the eveas needed a good cleaning. Hired and requested the same crew. The two crew members are hard workers, professional, honest/reliable and show pride of work.
Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for this wonderful review and your kind words! We hope to work for you again soon.

Penny
Penny

Exterior Window Cleaning

Guys came at 10:00 - about 5 of them and were done within the hour. Polite and no mess. Good job all way around except for a couple of sills I thought hadn't been wiped, but that's minor.

Thank you Penny for taking the time and giving us a great review. All of us here really appreciate it ! Sorry about the sills , we will make up for it in our next visit .

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Window Cleaning

I am a senior retiree and until now performed all my outside window cleaning. Like many of us, I put off having a commercial cleaner do the job.
Called Window Solutions on Friday and they arrived Monday morning on time. The two person crew explained what they intended to do in a friendly forthright manner. One hour later they finished what was a very satisfactory cleaning service. While Window Solutions are slightly more expensive than their competitors, you get what you pay for.
I will definitely be using this service in the future

Thank you Lynn for this wonderful review and kind words. All of us here really appreciate it and thank you for taking the time to share your experience for others to consider! We look forward to serving you and brightening up your place again soon!

service at Daventry Crescent on July 29 2019

Great service at a reasonable price.
I had my external windows and gutters cleaned.
I appreciated the quick and efficient response to service request.
Thanks to the crew who worked at Daventry Crescent in July 2019!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review and kind word. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review for others to consider!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window cleaning on multistory house, eavestrough/gutter cleaning and siding cleaning

The crew doing the work was extremely professional. All items were explained to me along with making sure I had no concerns prior to the work being done and after they were finished. All of the young men were very thorough in their work and very friendly. They even commented on my garden!!

This is such a kind review! Thank you very much! we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience for others to consider!

Fabulous job!

The Glass Mate team responded quickly to our request for service and they did a great job in a timely manner. Thank you so much!!! We will call you again for sure!

We really appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience for others to consider

marcello bentivoglio in Ottawa
marcello bentivoglio in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

I had a very good experience with this company. Friendly service. They explained to me all the services they could offer but I declined for those at the time. They give a quick appraisal of the state of the roof and the gutters. They used my water hose and put it back properly, they respected my property. I removed my vehicule from my entrance to give them more space to work. Friendly and smiling crew. Nice to do business with.

Thank you Marcello for this wonderful review and your kind words! And THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experience for others to consider!

Kathryn in Ottawa
Kathryn in Ottawa

Beautiful windows!

Lots of windows to do and very high, awkward locations beautifully cleaned! They also cleaned out the eavestroughs and put everything back better than new. Thank you for all the time, effort and professionalism!

Thank you very much Kathryn for taking the time out of your busy day to leave this wonderful feedback for others to consider. All of us here really appreciate it it. Looking forward to serving you next time!

Glassmate in Toronto
Glassmate in Toronto

window cleaning services

Our professional staff will provide you with a quality service for your window cleaning needs. We just don’t only clean windows like many other window cleaning companies, our cleaning technicians have in depth knowledge of window seals, window failure, caulking and various types of films on windows.

Thank you for the great feedback!

More about GlassMate Window Cleaning

Ottawa's best-rated window and gutter cleaning company. Over 5000 satisfied clients and 100s of 5-Star Reviews! By choosing GlassMate we can assure you that you will have professional people working for you. You can rest assured that your windows will be cleaned by trained and insured window cleaners.

Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with our clients. Providing best services is our top priority. Our Goal is to provide you with the best service in: Window Cleaning, Eaves Cleaning, Siding Cleaning and more.

GlassMate uses products that are environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Protection of the environment is one of our top priorities.

Check out our reviews on Google, Facebook and BBB