Brawny Movers

Reviews for Brawny Movers

Deb  in London
Deb in London
1 review London, ON

Outstanding company that I have now recommended over and over!!

From the time John first came to my home to give me a quote I knew I was in good hands. His quote was well below any other company I priced and price did not change once move was completed. John and Tyler arrived early and got straight to work. Furniture was wrapped and everything was treated as if they owned it. Due to truck troubles his larger truck was unavailable for my move so they used a 16' footer and when everything didn't fit a sprinter truck arrived for the rest. Again stressing price did not change. John even dropped by the next day to make sure everything was ok and helped move some things around.

Private User reviews London, ON

Toronto to London ON

This team worked very hard!
Such a hot day, such a lot of Toronto traffic, 2 pick ups and through it all they were smiling and pleasant.
So speedy too.
Highly recommend!
More than I wanted to spend, but fair cost once I realized what was involved.

susan in Mississauga
susan in Mississauga
1 review London, ON

moved from an apartment to a home in london on

Excellent moving company and i'v moved several times within London. they are an awesome team of guys who are all work and no play. very efficient, responsible, professional and trustworthy guys. I find moving very stressful and they truly made it an easy transition. I would not use any other company after using Brawny. by the way it says i'm in Mississauga, I am in London on

Thank you! Hope that you're enjoying your new home.

Sameer Vasta
Sameer Vasta
3 reviews London, ON

Exemplar service, wonderful experience.

We have moved several times over the past few years, and as such, we have used many home service providers to help with moving, assembly, and general house work services. Of all of these Brawny Movers stands out because of their customer service, their timeliness, and their general wonderful demeanour.

From the first interaction to the completion of the service, the staff were courteous, professional, kind, and helpful. They took good care of the house (laying down mats and other such precautions) and left the house (taking away all the boxes and other such debris) cleaner than it was when they arrived.

Most of all, they went out of their way to make sure my needs were met, and over-delivered on what they committed. I will be calling them again and again, and recommend them wholeheartedly.

Thank you! We hope that you enjoy your new furniture.

Sapphire in Toronto
Sapphire in Toronto

Fantastic Service

John and his crew helped us move across London today. They showed up on time and were very professional and polite. Everything they moved was handled with extreme care. All furniture was wrapped well to prevent damage. The movers were pleasant and incredibly efficient. The price was very reasonable compared to other area companies and was a great value for the high level of service they provided. I would highly recommend Brawny Movers and wouldn't hesitate to contact them for any future moves. Thanks so much for making our move so smooth!

Thank you for your review! We hope that you enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews London, ON

Moving

Brawny Movers is hands down the best moving company in the London/surrounding area. They completed our long distance move from the Toronto area to London and made the whole process completely stress-free. They arrived early, worked very quickly and tirelessly, and the customer service is fantastic! I wouldn't hesitate to contact them for my next move and I would recommend them to anybody looking for honest, efficient, and cost-friendly movers.

Thank you very much! We hope that your growing family enjoys London.

More about Brawny Movers

Hire our strong movers with/ without the truck. We offer residential and commercial moving, furniture assembly and deliveries.