Backsplashinstaller.ca

Backsplashinstaller.ca

Reviews for Backsplashinstaller.ca

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Nice Guy - Poor Job

When first meeting Jamie, he seems like a nice guy, but has no experience installing tile. Edges were rough and chipped. He uses a wet saw that any consumer can buy at Home Depot. Pieces were crooked. Grout was uneven and he seems to rush.

I cannot recommend him to anyone. I can live with his work, but wouldn't use him again.

I have several saws and cutting tools. I use the one appropriate for the tile material and quality of tile. One of The wet saws is from Home Depot but then so is all the equipment Mike Holmes ( Holmes on Home's) uses and lot of contractors for that matter. Not sure why tools from Home Depot are seen as a negative??? Same mentality that presumes tiles that cost $2 a square foot are magically going to look like a million dollars somehow in one's kitchen???
Really????

JG in Toronto
JG in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Jamie was fantastic! Responsive from the start and easy to deal with. He was fast and affordable - yet provided quality workmanship. Very happy with the end product and will not hesitate to call him again. Highly recommend.

Bmorgan in Milton
Bmorgan in Milton

Quality Kitchen Backsplash

I recently used backsplashinstaller.ca for my kitchen backsplash project and we couldn’t be happier. Professional, speedy and quality work. I was very pleased with the pricing and was more than worth it. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you. Helping to complete your wonderful kitchen renos is our pride and passion..

Onsi in Toronto
Onsi in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

We are very pleased with the work that Jamie has done to install backsplash in our kitchen. He is very professional, clean and organized, right on time. Communicate in very quick and good manner. The price is fair and no surprises. We recommend him and will call him in future jobs.

It is my goal to complete your backsplash with quality workmanship and in a easy and accommodating manner. I'm glad that once again this was the experience of another satisfied client.

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

Kitchen Backsplash Installations

We needed to install the kitchen backsplashes after we replaced the counter-top. We contacted Jamie and sent him our kitchen photos. Jamie replied promptly, set the reasonable prices and the date we preferred. Jamie is very professional for the worrks. He cleaned up the workplaces after the installation and we are very happy with his works. I definitely would recommend Jamie to the people who needs the tile works.

Steven, it was a pleasure to complete your new kitchen backsplash and add to the great changes and renovations you have made to your home. Thank you.

Chris Seventikidis in Milton
Chris Seventikidis in Milton

backsplash install

Jamie was punctual and finished the job within the allotted time. He squeezed us in and was affordable. I would recommend Jamie to clients and friends. His workmanship is outstanding and put that finishing touch on our kitchen renovations. Thank you Jamie!!

Thank you. Look forward to working with you again down the road.

Nicole in Hamilton
Nicole in Hamilton

A+ Installer/Contractor

Jamie was very professional, courteous and easy to deal with. The communication was effortless. While working in our home he was tidy respectful.
His work was on point the results are beautiful and exceeded our expectations. We will defiantly use Jamie for more projects in our home. I have to mention the person that left the negative review on here because our experience was so completely opposite I must only conclude this is a person that would not be satisfied with any installer/professional. Jamie is a gem and as stated before we will use his services again.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to complete the work in your new kitchen.

Chris in Burlington
Chris in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Black Grout Backsplash with White Tiles

Excellent job by Jamie at Back Splash installer.
We went with a black grout which looks great with a white pattern stone.
Jamie showed up on time and the job was within budget. He was also very neat and completed all cutting of tiles outside.

Couldn't recommend him enough. Well done.

*Note that the picture is NOT the completed project. I had asked him to send me a picture while I was at work. The final product looks even better.

I really enjoyed completing this unique, functional yet visually appealing project. You have a beautiful home and I am happy to have help contribute.

Mraso  in Milton
Mraso in Milton

Mike, Downtown Liberty Village

We are extremely happy with our new kitchen backsplash, our glass tiles fit perfectly. Jamie was professional, reliable and affordable. He was always accessible to answer questions, and would recommend backsplashinstaller.ca for anyone.

Thanks Jamie

Happy to have provided a positive experience with the backsplash installation.

thomassimp in Brampton
thomassimp in Brampton

kitchen

Thank you Jamie...it came out better than I expected it would.
very professional and easy to connect with. price was well worth it as well and he took the time to get it done to perfection. I would highly recommend...he's just finishing up another project/laundry room at my parents place and looks amazing.
Great Job
Thomas (Brampton)

It was great working at your home and contributing to your beautiful home.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Mississauga?