Wicks Electric Inc

Joe Heilman
Joe Heilman
11 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Electrician for Renovations

Wicks electrical is a professional company. My company is always looking for great subtrades and we've found one! Mike and Adam communicate by email quickly and I highly recommend them!

Mary
Mary

Lights installation

I can't say enough good things about this company. They were on time, professional, polite and quick. I communicated with Cathay mainly and she always answered phone or email messages quickly. The electrician, Daniel, was fast and patient when I needed to see a pendant light at various heights. An excellent company, I highly recommend them.

More about Wicks Electric Inc

http: / / wickselectric. ca | Wicks Electric a certified electrical contractor company in Vancouver with accredited electricians provide quality service to the entire lower mainland. No job is too small or too big, we strive for quality, efficiency and reliability. We want you happy with our excellent workmanship and ...