9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

prabakaran
prabakaran

Home inspection

Stefano is very professional took almost 4 hours to inspect thoroughly each and every side of the house. The report is very clear to understand. surley will recommend to friends.

I'm very happy that our service was what you needed. We always strive to give you the best possible service and inspection and be sure that all your questions are answered. Please contact us for anything you may need in the future. Thank you again.

zain
zain

HOME INSPECTION

Stefano was amazing! We recently just purchased our first house and as per one of the condition of inspection we called in Stefano. I did not want to use my realtors inspector because I couldn't look into his work and inspections. I found him last minute going through ads on Kijiji and was really impressed with his postings. We found a lot of minor things wrong with the house and a few electrical issues such as hot spot issues and double taps to the switch. Just found out from my realtor that because of Stefano answering the sellers phone call and addressing/reviewing the inspection with the seller that 90% of the deficiencies are getting fixed buy the seller at no cost to me! I Saved at least $1000-2000! I'm very happy because I really wanted this house and no wasn't an answer since I got approved for the mortgage already. Thanks again Stefano! I would recommend him to anyone that's worried of getting screwed over by shady work in homes especially in their first house!

Thank you very much Zain. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through your home.

Sean.dipchand
Sean.dipchand

9699 Jane Street
Vaughan
L6A 0A4

Very thorough inspection. Actually went over the agreed 3 hr limit and did not charge extra. Did not rush through the home inspection either. He has all the tools to see the potential issues. Best $300 investment. Highly recommend, wish I found him to inspect my first house.

Thank you very much Sean.

Rob
Rob

home inspection

Stephano was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He is professional and I would certainly recommend him to anyone. I have used him 3 times and have never been disappointed!

It was a pleasure Robert.
Quantum Home Inspections.

fareeha_aslam
fareeha_aslam
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Home inspection

Stefan was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He was very thorough with his work and since I was a first-time home buyer Stefan explained all the steps to us.
We were extremely satisfied with the inspection and were very impressed with Stefan's work and knowledge.

It was a pleasure Fareeha, we take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

a15ha
a15ha
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home inspection

Stefano did a very through inspection of the house that I was interested in purchasing. He is honest, reliable and affordable. He explained everything in detail and suggested costs and solutions. I could not have made my decision on the house without him.

Aisha, thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand the components of a home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Stefano provided a professional, friendly, and high quality service. As a first time buyer, I found his inspection to be valuable and helped me conclude to an informed decision.

He is detail oriented and came equipped with a wealth of knowledge. Also, Stefano has a knack for finding features and weaknesses in a property that most people would overlook.

If you are looking for an honest and hard-working home inspector, I highly recommend Quantum Home Inspections! I have already referred Stefano to my friends and family looking to purchase their first home.

A++++++ Highly Recommend

Thank you Stefano!

Thank you Andrew!

Nancy.jaber
Nancy.jaber

9699 Jane Street
Vaughan
L6A 0A4

As first time home buyers, we were extremely pleased with our home inspection performed by Stefano. He was on time, professional, and very thorough. Stefano took his time to explain his findings. There was not a corner or nook that he did not examine. We definitely would recommend Stefano to other home buyers. You won't be disappointed!!
Nancy from Toronto.

It was a pleasure Nancy,
I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.
Quantum Home Inspections.

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.