Think Protection

Reviews for Think Protection

Armin in San Francisco
Armin in San Francisco

Worst customer service

We ordered this service for a vacant house that kept on being broken in to by kids in the area and was being vandalized. We told them that the house has no telephone or internet on site. They kept on telling me that it is okay their system has built in gsm and it works with out internet. We ordered it and brought the system home the next day from their office to install and sure enough it needs to be plugged into a router i called the customer service and after 2 days of going back and forth with their management they said they made a mistake and that service cost $100 more i have to pay and i refused and told them i will bring the system back for my money. This morning when i went to the house to get the system to return only to find the house got broken in to and they took the box with all the security equipment. I called the customer service again and told them you made me wait 2 days to tell me its your fault and i still have to pay $100 and now my money for the equipment is gone because of the breakin last night and they had no comment. I will never go back to them and never recommend them to anyone for their worst customer service

Blue in Markham
Blue in Markham

Buyer beware

Think protection is advertising “You own the system”, but what they do not tell you. The alarm system is useless if you cancel the monitoring of the home. No one controls the economy, for whatever reason someone may cancel the $12.99 and up monitoring fee. Perhaps lost their job or Perhaps they need to cut back on the budget because its tight one year, well whatever the reason one may have to the cancel monitoring, the alarm system becomes useless. I still think it’s a great alarm system. The Think protection people were not truthful to me, not transparent at all. Its anther case of buyer beware, and it’s for that reason alone I will be returning the alarm system before my 30 days are up. Too bad because it is a great alarm, but the policy, not so great. This is the reason for my one star rating.

video_michael in Toronto
video_michael in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Indoor camera

I have had Think Protection alarm service since summer 2016. The alarm products and services are great, better than Alarm Force, which I have had in another home. It is very easy to install and delivery of the devices were next day, for myself at least.

I purchased their indoor camera last fall, and I have had issues with it, being unable to connect to the internet periodically, which is an issue when you are away and needs the use of the camera and you cannot verify wifi signal. I have another brand of camera outside which I have never had this issue with.

Alarm products are great but stay away from the indoor camera.

Joey E.
Joey E.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Security

Think protection provided me with security for my bungalow. I can't say how happy I am that I found a company that provides great monitoring prices with no contract. Great option for those who move a lot.

Carol.salz
Carol.salz

Alarm

Think Protection has made me feel safe in my home. I also don't have to worry when I'm not home. The alarm is so easy to use. Customer service is always available and very helpful. I don't even feel the monthly cost.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Security cameras

I ordered an outdoor camera from Think Protection in addition to a full-blown security system for about $1000 and monthly fee to follow. Incompetent installers came and poked through the walls hopelessly for 3 hours, punched accidental hole in my living room wall. Although I was assured there will be no visible wires, large black converter with black wire was installed on my living room wall at 7ft height. Big hole left 2.5 feet below (see picture 2). Left it, no remorse. The camera was installed such way that it only monitors the bottom bricks of a corner of my porch (see picture 1). It is not possible to step into the camera view when coming to the door, not even the intruder’s shoes will be visible. There are limited adjustments on this camera, likely that is the best view one can get.
Holes were drilled in the outside wall, possibly compromising my insulation and vapour barrier.

They charge additional monthly fee for the camera, but have no access to it. There is no web interface, only a primitive IPhone app, that does not allow you to do anything with the snapshots you can take, a print screen is the only option. Any videos taken will be stored at the camera itself only, so the intruder can take them with him.
Picture 1 also shows how angry installers moved and knocked down a planter with Christmas arrangement and left it at the front door.
My recommendation is stay away from Think Protection, I hope I can save everyone the grief I have gone through.

Hernan
Hernan
1 review Edmonton, AB

New alarm system installation

The guidance that I received over the phone was done with patience, clarity, accuracy and technical expertise. Also, I was surprised on how instantly the system worked and the signals were high and constant. I feel very well protected with this new system at home. Cheers to Think Protection security systems!

Thank you for being a customer.

Karen &.
Karen &.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Home alarm

The equipment was sent right away and we received it pretty fast. Once we were ready to install, we called them and they walked us through the whole thing. They were really great.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Security System

Great customer service - walked us through the installation step by step. Whole process very simple.

We are glad to have you as a customer! Thanks!

lornadanzil
lornadanzil
1 review Montreal, QC

Home alarm system

Home alarm monitoring.. there are 2 sensors, one that put in the living room and one on the kitchen. 3 things that installed in the three doors.

More about Think Protection

Every Think Protection alarm system comes with the most advanced equipment and software. Our cutting edge technology will always have the most current system upgrade pushed directly to it, so it’ll always provide the best protection. With ThinkHome full home automation capabilities, ThinkLink cellular backup and Thinkcam Video Surveillance, there’s no better home alarm system than Think Protection.

Alarm Systems
Home security system, home alarm systems, business security system, smart home technology, home automation, DIY alarm systems, smoke detector, smoke alarm, CO detector, motion detector, smart door lock, smart light bulbs, garage door controller, motion detector, door contacts, medical alert systems.
wireless alarm systems, home security, home security systems, home security system, wireless home alarm systems, wireless home alarm systems toronto, wireless home alarm systems vaughan, home alarms, home wireless alarm system, wireless home security, wireless home security system, wireless home security systems canada, wireless home surveillance, wired home alarms, wired home alarm systems, wired home alarm systems in toronto, vaughan wired alarms, home security systems wireless, home security systems wired, home alarm systems canada, best home alarm systems, best home alarm systems canada, best home alarm systems vaughan, best home alarm systems, toronto, best home alarm systems mississauga, best home alarm systems ajax, best home alarm systems maple, home security canada, canada home security, toronto home security, home security in canada, home security alarm systems, security alarm system, home alarm security system reviews, home alarm reviews, alarm security system, security alarm systems for home, security alarm systems for homes, best security alarm system,, alarm home security systems, home alarm systems reviews canada, wireless home alarm systems reviews, home alarm system review, alarm system reviews, alarm systems reviews, alarm reviews vaughan, grand alarms, surveillance system reviews, wireless alarm system review, home video surveillance systems reviews, wireless alarm system reviews, home surveillance system reviews, best home alarm system reviews, best home alarm system reviews, wireless home alarm, home security system wireless, best home alarm, best home alarm company vaughan, best home alarm company ajax, best home alarm company in canada, what is the best home alarm company, best home alarm systems consumer reporters, best home alarm systems, the best home alarm systems, which is the best home alarm system, what is the best home alarm system, who has the best home alarm system, home alarm security vaughan, home alarm security woodbridge, home alarm security toronto, home alarm security ajax, home alarm security pickering, home alarm security brampton, home alarm security canada, security alarms for homes, alarm security home, residential security alarms, commercial security alarms, home alarm monitoring, home monitoring vaughan, monitored home alarm systems, home monitoring systems, cheap home alarm monitoring, cheapest home alarm monitoring, home security monitoring service, monitored home security systems, home alarm system monitoring, home alarm from your phone, security cameras, security camera, home security camera, wireless security camera, wireless security cameras, smart home monitoring, smart home, home smart alarm, home security camera, home video surveillance systems, best home surveillance system, wireless surveillance systems, home surveillance systems canada, business surveillance systems, residential surveillance systems, best home video systems, best surveillance systems for home, best home surveillance systems, video surveillance systems for home, surveillance systems wireless, home alarm battery, home alarm battery replacement, home alarm batteries, where to buy home alarm system, burglar alarm system, burglar alarm system vaughan, home burglar alarm systems, burglar alarm system, home burglar alarm system, best home burglar alarm system, monitored alarm system, monitored alarm, burglar alarms monitoring, wireless alarm monitoring, best security systems, best home security, best home security system, best wireless security system, best home security system toronto, best home security system vaughan, best home security system milton, the best home security system, best home security alarms, home security camera system, residential alarm systems, residential security systems, residential security, residential alarm companies, residential home alarm systems, security system reviews, home security reviews, home security reviews canada, wireless home security system reviews, security system reviews, vaughan home security reviews, home alarm security reviews, home security system reviews, burglar alarm, home burglar alarm, smart home monitoring, smart home systems, home monitoring systems, smart home technology, smart home monitoring system, home automation, alarm systems, home security cameras
Think Protection, ring.com, Z-Wave
5-Diamond Central Station Monitoring, Excellent Customer Service
2015
30 Days
Better Business Bureau 5-Diamond Central Station Monitoring Certified UL Certified Products