Hashtag Plumbing

Reviews for Hashtag Plumbing

Allen in Vancouver
Allen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Hashtag Plumbing-Amateur pretending to be professional.

I hired him twice since the spring, 2017. Both times for routine plumbing repairs; a leaking faucet and a leaking toilet fill valve. Neither job was done properly. The first time, it took repeated calls and three months until he finally came back and "repaired" it again, but the faucet still isn't right. And in October, the toilet didn't work right within a couple of days, and despite always being very polite and paying immediately for so called services, my calls and emails were never returned. So now, months later, I have to pay for a professional to come and repair Hashtag's work.

Don't believe a word on their nice website. Do yourself a favour; avoid these amateurs. Save yourself the aggravation and money. Hire a professional from the start.

Kyle Wright from Vancouver
Kyle Wright from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathtub Repair + Extras

Our bathtub had a horrible, persistent clog which after great DIY efforts, is now solved because of Cameron & Brent from #Plumbing. We were having cold showers for a week! (even in Summer, not as easy as you think). It was the second time we've had Hashtag Plumbing to fix problems in the house - they helped us with the other shower, jacuzzi, and kitchen sink. This is a company I'm glad I have in my arsenal. Our experiences were really perfect and I couldn't recommend them enough. Thank you so much for all the big help.
-Kyle