Richard Paquette Egoutier

Saint-Lazare QC J7T 0A2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Saint Lazare  >  Richard Paquette Egoutier

Review for Richard Paquette Egoutier

Private User reviews Saint-Constant, QC

Changing exterior pipes running underground

Due to holes in the pipes running from our house to the outside sewer drain, we had a slight flooding in April and had to replace the pipes exiting from our house. After going through several plumbing companies our insurance agent suggested this company, as they were seemingly the cheapest option available.

Well, in the end, I'd say the costs were probably pretty much on par with what other companies had quoted us, however I can say that I'm overall satisfied with the job. They only took half a day to excavate, to change the pipes and to put the ground back on (be warned, they started the job at 7am sharp, which didn't bother me as I'm used to waking up early, but if you're not an early bird you should probably discuss that with them beforehand).

Afterwards, they cleaned everything up, although my drive was still a bit dirty with dry sand remaining from their work, but it wasn't a big deal.

Overall, I can't think of anything negative to say about their work, and the guys that were sent seemed very amicable and friendly, so I would definitely recommend the company if you're ever in need of plumbing work.