NIR Real Estate Inspections

NIR Real Estate Inspections

Reviews for NIR Real Estate Inspections

jd in Calgary
jd in Calgary

home inspection and walk through

Great experience from start to finish. Went through everything I'm depth and full detail. As a new home owner I was given confidence that I had bought the right home. Tips and advice were always given and he made sure i understood all the things that could go wrong in the long run. Very great experience.

Thank you for this amazing review! It was our pleasure to assist you!

Stacey in Red Deer
Stacey in Red Deer
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Home inspection

When making the biggest purchase of your life you want to to be made aware of every single element of your new home that requires attention, whether it be immediate or down the line. Our experience with NIR home inspections was so thorough it left us with total piece of mind. Many areas of attention were discovered with advice on how to find an effective remedy. Ibrahim was such a great person to work with it really made the whole experience enjoyable! Whenever we had questions We knew we could count on our home inspector to answer them all. As a real estate agent AND a home buyer I had the privilege of working with IB first hand and was truly impressed with his honesty and willingness to help from the initial inspection straight through to the final walk through.
IB came highly recommended by fellow real estate agents and he will be our go to inspector moving forward!
Total confidence in this home inspector!

Thank you for your amazing Review! Wishing you all the very best in your new home!

Hooman in Vancouver
Hooman in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great reassuring Inspection

Amazing service from NIR. Ibrahim was a real professional and knowledgeable person who explained every details for us. We really predicate the time he put in to go over all details and give us suggestion how to tackle any small issues.

Thank you for your wonderful Review! Wishing you all the best in your new home!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Buy

Fantastic service! Very though-our and I was very impressed with how much time IB took. Very professional and I would recommend using him to anyone. Reasonably priced and gives a detailed report on home inspections.

Thank you for your amazing Review. We appreciate it!
Wishing all you the best in your new home.

BjarnasonTessier in Calgary
BjarnasonTessier in Calgary

Home purchase Inspection

IB did a fantastic job of our home inspection. He was so very thorough and checked everything! He explained everything to us and ensured that we understood. I was impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness and attitude. The report he provided us was impressive with pictures, explanations, instructions and contacts. His fees are very reasonable for the huge amount of effort he puts into his work. I would recommend IB to anyone requiring a home inspection and would not hesitate at all to hire him again!

Thank you for this awesome Review. We truly appreciate it. Wishing you all the very best in your beautiful new home!

The best!!!! in Calgary
The best!!!! in Calgary

Perfection

I just want to say that IB is AMAZING! He did perfect job! He take time to look in every corner inside and outside of the house, I've never seen that somebody is so detailed, and with his personality makes him the best gay for the job! Highly, highly recommend!!! Thank you IB!!!

Ben from Calgary
Ben from Calgary

Home Inspection

Ib provides exceptional service. Hes a really a nice guy and easy to get along with. I havr never seen anyone pay such attention to detail while inspecting. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you Ben! Wishing you all the very best in your
New home!

Paul in Calgary
Paul in Calgary

What a great experience

The attention to detail was above and beyond. The report was given to us the same day and because we were present for the inspection he answered all of our questions on the spot. If your looking for a home inspection in Calgary, look no further. You will be extremely pleased with NIR.

Andrej in
Andrej in
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

New built home inspection

Ibrahim did a very detailed inspection of my newly purchased house. He caught issues with ducting support, electrical plugs, hood vent, exhaust venting and roof drip edge issues/deficiencies. He also made excellent suggestion for deck support structure that should be implemented on my walk out lot. It was very good to have such a detailed inspection report with a lot of visual details on pictures for my possession date walk through with my builder.
I would recommend Ibrahim for inspection of any home, because he is very professional and makes sure every detail is analyzed.

Thanks Andrej, congratulation on your new home! If you have any other questions I'm here for you. All the very best to you and your familija!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home inspection

Ibrahim did an excellent , detail oriented house inspection. I am very satisfied with his work. I will definately refer him and will look for him next time as well.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you and congratulations on your new home! We strive to give you the best home inspection possible:)

More about NIR Real Estate Inspections

A qualified, experienced qualified property inspector you can trust dealing with residential home inspections, Condos and New Home Inspections. Pre-purchase inspections, new construction home, pre-sale inspections. Providing a complete a comprehensive inspection, easy to read and understand PDF reports with digital photos and thermal imaging included. These are all part ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?