NIR Home Inspections

Reviews for NIR Home Inspections

BjarnasonTessier in Calgary
BjarnasonTessier in Calgary

Home purchase Inspection

IB did a fantastic job of our home inspection. He was so very thorough and checked everything! He explained everything to us and ensured that we understood. I was impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness and attitude. The report he provided us was impressive with pictures, explanations, instructions and contacts. His fees are very reasonable for the huge amount of effort he puts into his work. I would recommend IB to anyone requiring a home inspection and would not hesitate at all to hire him again!

The best!!!! in Calgary
The best!!!! in Calgary

Perfection

I just want to say that IB is AMAZING! He did perfect job! He take time to look in every corner inside and outside of the house, I've never seen that somebody is so detailed, and with his personality makes him the best gay for the job! Highly, highly recommend!!! Thank you IB!!!

Ben from Calgary
Ben from Calgary

Home Inspection

Ib provides exceptional service. Hes a really a nice guy and easy to get along with. I havr never seen anyone pay such attention to detail while inspecting. Highly recommend!!!

Paul in Calgary
Paul in Calgary

What a great experience

The attention to detail was above and beyond. The report was given to us the same day and because we were present for the inspection he answered all of our questions on the spot. If your looking for a home inspection in Calgary, look no further. You will be extremely pleased with NIR.

Andrej in
Andrej in

New built home inspection

Ibrahim did a very detailed inspection of my newly purchased house. He caught issues with ducting support, electrical plugs, hood vent, exhaust venting and roof drip edge issues/deficiencies. He also made excellent suggestion for deck support structure that should be implemented on my walk out lot. It was very good to have such a detailed inspection report with a lot of visual details on pictures for my possession date walk through with my builder.
I would recommend Ibrahim for inspection of any home, because he is very professional and makes sure every detail is analyzed.

Thanks Andrej, congratulation on your new home! If you have any other questions I'm here for you. All the very best to you and your familija!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home inspection

Ibrahim did an excellent , detail oriented house inspection. I am very satisfied with his work. I will definately refer him and will look for him next time as well.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you and congratulations on your new home! We strive to give you the best home inspection possible:)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Awesome inspection service!

Terrific home inspection! Gave a very detailed overview and a great final report. Pointed out literally everything of concern so we were well aware of the issues with the home...Will definitely be using NIR again!!!

James Cameron in Calgary
James Cameron in Calgary

Home Inspection of townhome

NIR Home Inspections
403.919.3336
Calgary
AB
T1X 0L3

Hired NIR for a home inspection of a townhome we are in the process of purchasing. The inspection itself was incredibly through, and Ibrahim was incredibly helpful with explanations of what he was observing and very candid with what items should or should not be a priority when we take over the property. We received the full report, pictures and all, just hours after the insection. Ibrahim was also very helpful in the days following the inspections, as we were still in negotiations on price there were several items we were hoping for more detailed information on, within hours of our requesting more details on a specific item we received ample information on the topic to go forward with.

Thanks for all your help!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your new purchase. Always happy to make the extra effort to help out and give you a thorough report to make an informed decision! Thank you for your great words of encouragement and all the very best!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

home inspection

I found NIR to be very thorough, extremely professional and a great resource for my clients. Highly knowledgeable and always ready to provide great information, they were excellent to deal with!

Thank you, it was my pleasure to assist you in your purchase!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Home Inspection - Show Home

We purchased a show home from a reputable builder in Alberta and wanted an inspection prior to the final signoff.
NIR did a thorough inspection that identified issues that were covered under the warranty that were NOT already identified by the builder.
NIR saved us a lot of $$ and helped us avoid long term issues. The value of their services is like non other. Highly recommended!!

Thank you and congrats on your new home!

More about NIR Home Inspections

A qualified, experienced qualified property inspector you can trust dealing with residential home inspections, Condos and New Home Inspections. Pre-purchase inspections, new construction home, pre-sale inspections. Providing a complete a comprehensive inspection, easy to read and understand PDF reports with digital photos and thermal imaging included. These are all part ...