Tree Pro

Kevin from Richmond Hill
Kevin from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal

Jamie and the team are excellent! They came on time and without a hitch! we had 2 sheds near the tree which needed to be removed and they did it without damaging anything. these guys know what they are doing and did it very efficiently. They were all very pleasant to work with and Jamie is so easy going. I definitely recommend these guys if you need this type of work done on your property. Thank you Jamie and the team!

Scott (East end, upper Gerrard & Coxwell)
Scott (East end, upper Gerrard & Coxwell)

Storm Damage Tree Removal

We suffered damage during the June 13 wind storm which took down and damaged several large trees in our back yard. Two tree trunks snapped part way up and were leaning on other trees, but hadn't fallen (one very large). Another very large tree was leaning over top of a daycare. Jamie and his crew did all the work as quoted. Even though the work took much longer than estimated, they did it all, as promised, for the quoted price. Jamie is a very pleasant guy to deal with. You can't ask for more than than that!

Hedge trimming

Jamie and his crew did an excellent job of trimming our 17ft. cedar hedges. In the past, we have had difficulty finding people with the right knowledge, equipment and skills to tackle this difficult job. TREEPRO showed up on time, did the job effectively and efficiently. Their clean-up was good and their prices very fair. I would recommend them without hesitation

Thank you so much for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the remaining days of Fall!

Ronn in Mississauga
Ronn in Mississauga

Above and Beyond Expectations!

Jamie and crew were dedicated and professional... they were on my property for 3 solid days... never said "and that will cost extra"... really just wanted to make sure that I was happy with what they were delivering.
This industry is filled with people who under quote and then up-charge you, Jamie is not like that. He always delivered more than I expected. Money well spent... it was a big project and I got the results I wanted. Thanks Jamie.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! It is greatly appreciated!
Have a great Fall season. Thanks for the feedback.

1 review Caledon, ON

Stouffville, Musselman Lake

James and his crew are incredibly professional. They were on time and stayed on budget. Always keeping us and the neighbours informed as to what the plans and process were to fall some very large trees. Safety was evidently a top priority for these guys. I would highly recommend using Tree Pro to anyone. As a home builder/general contractor and as a homeowner, Tree Pro serviced all our needs. Clean, friendly and accountable.

Thank you, James, for all your hard work.

Mason

Thanks so much for your review! I look forward to continuing to build our business relationship!

J

Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

Tree Pruning

I had two trees in my backyard badly in need of pruning. They were encroaching on each other and one was covering part of my roof. The leaves were blocking my eaves trough.

Jamie and his crew were efficient and very pleasant.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your business and your valued feedback! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Cindy MacMillan from Ottawa
Cindy MacMillan from Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree Removal

Tree Pro provided fast, efficient service for the removal of an unruly pine tree on my front yard. Their representatives were pleasant and professional. The job was done on time and on budget. I would recommend this company

Thank you Cindy for your feedback!!

1 review ,

Felling and removing dead trees on residential property

Nervous that one large dead oak might fall on my residence, I called Jamie of Protree and he came the same day to give me an estimate, which was much more reasonable than other companies. He came back within a few days and he and his crew felled three trees, sawed them up and turned the branches into wood chips, leaving hardly a trace and sparing surrounding trees. A very efficient job and Jamie was courteous, cooperative and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you so much for your feedback - I remember this tree!!

More about Tree Pro

At TREEPRO, we’re passionate about trees; their beauty, their health, and their proper care. We are also passionate about client satisfaction and safety for our customers.

We are Toronto arborists specializing in safe Tree Removal, Tree Pruning and Stump Grinding.
Our services also include:
Hedge Trimming
Shrub Planting
Lot Clearing
Minor Landscaping
Arborist Reports

We have knowledgeable staff to carry out safe and efficient arbor practices for trees big and small.

TREEPRO is a family business that began as an Ottawa based company which has expanded to the GTA and has been in business for 10 years. We now live and work in Toronto and we know it well. Across the scope of our experience we've seen a wide spectrum of situations and always have a solution that fits within your budget, your timeline and your esthetic needs.

We look forward to giving you a free quote today!! Please contact us via

*Home Stars