Tree Pro

Dunrobin ON K0A 1T0

Reviews for Tree Pro

David Yu from Vaughan
David Yu from Vaughan

Tree and Stump removal as well as putting in a new tree

I contacted TreePRO (Jamie) in March this year to remove a dead Russian Olive in my backyard. Jamie came right away to provide a quote which was very reasonable. Services requested include tree and stump removal, pruning of two pine trees, putting in a new Japanese Maple tree. We firmed up the exact date of removal mid-April and Jamie and his team showed up promptly on the agreed date. The work was professionally done and Jamie's team cleaned up the site tidily before leaving. TreePRO provided high standard of service meeting my every expectation. Highly recommended if you have a tree service need.

Tree cutting and trimming

Tree Pro did a fantastic job on my property, taking off the top of some big trees. They came the day after I contacted them to do an estimate. We came up with a plan and Tree Pro came a week later as agreed to do the work. The did exactly as discussed - and then some. Cleaned up the site afterwards (even left some wood behind for my neighbours who stopped by and requested it to burn in their fire place.) Fantastic team, very friendly and understanding of what I wanted to get done. Worked efficiently and professionally getting the job done faster then I expected. Very easy to deal with, I would highly recommend Tree Pro.

Viktor in Markham
Viktor in Markham
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Tree removal

We had an unruly weed tree that was causing us trouble in our backyard, so we called TreePro to help us with the situation.

Out of the contractors we spoke to they offered us the best price.

When they came they were friendly and professional. They removed the tree carefully, offered us advice on what to do with our yard, and gave us advice on how to take are of our lawn better without having to pay extra for someone to do additional work. They gave us great insight into how to better care for our trees to avoid choking them out.

The most welcome surprise was when they cut down another dead tree on our front yard for free. We hadn't noticed that it was dead, but they were quickly able to assess and address the situation.

I would not hesitate to recommend TreePro to a friend.

Jim in Mississauga
Jim in Mississauga
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Service, shaping and trimming

Excellent service from start of process right to completion of job. Easy to setup time to meet for quote, very flexible. From there it was easy to select TreePro to complete the job.

Jamie delivered 100% on his commitments, and went over and above and completed a few services which were not in the original scope.

Everything looks great.

Removal of 2 Dead Trees, 1 Live Tree and 2 Stumps

I needed a live tree, dead tree and stump removed and called for a quote.

Jim showed up shortly thereafter (same day) and provided a verbal quote range and Jamie (the owner) called me the following day to set up a date with price to be firmed up upon arrival.

The four man crew and equipment showed up at around 8 am and the job was done and area cleared and cleaned up by 10:41 am.

All in all, Jamie took down 2 dead trees, 1 live tree, removed 2 stumps.

Jaimie and his crew are all personable, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

I will definitely have them maintain the remaining canopy as needed in the future.

AW
Toronto

Shaman in Pefferlaw
Shaman in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Excellent Service, Competitive Pricing

These guys were really impressive. We had several large trees in a tight space, they had them down in no time and worked very safe with appropriate tie offs and experienced crew. Price was right; after getting several quotes from other "Professionals", some of them uninsured, TreePro was the obvious choice and I'm glad we selected them. I will definitely be using them again!

David Mitchell from Toronto
David Mitchell from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Respectful of Neighbours

TreePro was very respectful of our property and our concerns regarding the protection of a tree located on the property line between our home and a house under construction next door.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Tree Stump

Jamie was working in the at a neighbour, so asked him for an estimate and when he might be able to do it, he came over looked at the stump, the price seemed reasonable and the fact that he said he could do it sometime today and it was done cleaned up and finished that day, these days that is a dream come true. Thanks

rivermill100 in Mississauga
rivermill100 in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Huge tree damaging my house

I have never dealt with better or more honest people in my life. My tree has been damaging my house for years. Finally, we decided to take it down. The process could not have been easier thanks to Jamie and Sarah. They took care of everything for us while I sat back and watched. I can not believe how fast they did this job and it was done with excellence. They are the nicest people and very professional. I am so glad that I found them and will suggest them to everyone I know.

Davida Katzman

More about Tree Pro

At TREEPRO, we’re passionate about trees; their beauty, their health, and their proper care. We are also passionate about client satisfaction and safety for our customers. We are Toronto arborists specializing in safe Tree Removal, Tree Pruning and Stump Grinding. Our services also include: Hedge Trimming Shrub Planting Lot Clearing ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Aurora?