Tree Pro

Jim in Mississauga
Jim in Mississauga
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Service, shaping and trimming

Excellent service from start of process right to completion of job. Easy to setup time to meet for quote, very flexible. From there it was easy to select TreePro to complete the job.

Jamie delivered 100% on his commitments, and went over and above and completed a few services which were not in the original scope.

Everything looks great.

Removal of 2 Dead Trees, 1 Live Tree and 2 Stumps

I needed a live tree, dead tree and stump removed and called for a quote.

Jim showed up shortly thereafter (same day) and provided a verbal quote range and Jamie (the owner) called me the following day to set up a date with price to be firmed up upon arrival.

The four man crew and equipment showed up at around 8 am and the job was done and area cleared and cleaned up by 10:41 am.

All in all, Jamie took down 2 dead trees, 1 live tree, removed 2 stumps.

Jaimie and his crew are all personable, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

I will definitely have them maintain the remaining canopy as needed in the future.

AW
Toronto

Shaman in Pefferlaw
Shaman in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Excellent Service, Competitive Pricing

These guys were really impressive. We had several large trees in a tight space, they had them down in no time and worked very safe with appropriate tie offs and experienced crew. Price was right; after getting several quotes from other "Professionals", some of them uninsured, TreePro was the obvious choice and I'm glad we selected them. I will definitely be using them again!

David Mitchell from Toronto
David Mitchell from Toronto

Respectful of Neighbours

TreePro was very respectful of our property and our concerns regarding the protection of a tree located on the property line between our home and a house under construction next door.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Tree Stump

Jamie was working in the at a neighbour, so asked him for an estimate and when he might be able to do it, he came over looked at the stump, the price seemed reasonable and the fact that he said he could do it sometime today and it was done cleaned up and finished that day, these days that is a dream come true. Thanks

rivermill100 in Mississauga
rivermill100 in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Huge tree damaging my house

I have never dealt with better or more honest people in my life. My tree has been damaging my house for years. Finally, we decided to take it down. The process could not have been easier thanks to Jamie and Sarah. They took care of everything for us while I sat back and watched. I can not believe how fast they did this job and it was done with excellence. They are the nicest people and very professional. I am so glad that I found them and will suggest them to everyone I know.

Davida Katzman

vanitakakkar in Markham
vanitakakkar in Markham
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Happy happy happy!

Jamie and his crew were doing a big job on our street and we were so impressed with the work they'd done, we asked for a quote at our place to remove about a dozen small trees and some dead bushes. They were prompt, efficient and very easy to deal with. They cleaned up after themselves, and it was a good deal, to boot!! We would highly recommend Jamie and his crew to anyone!

A in Moncton
A in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

Back Yard Trees

Jamie and his crew had to prune a bunch of my trees and trim back some overgrowing spruces. There was also a delicate neighbour situation that they dealt with wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.
I will definitely recommend Tree Pros and Jamie to whomever needs work to be done.
Thank you again.

JS in Toronto
JS in Toronto

50 Year Old Apple Tree

Our large tree had been dying for a few years and limbs had to come down to avoid danger to adjacent house and grandchildren. Jamie was spot on with integrity, manners, and time. He was more than competitive and completed the work without a hitch, objection, or regret. That says a lot coming from a senior citizen couple. Thanks again Jamie.
North York, ONT

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great work on Tree Removals

Removed 3 BIG trees and trimmed branches around our house and property. Very fast, professional, and well-done. I highly recommend him for anything related to tree removals and trimming!!! Great job!

More about Tree Pro

At TREEPRO, we’re passionate about trees; their beauty, their health, and their proper care. We are also passionate about client satisfaction and safety for our customers. We are Toronto arborists specializing in safe Tree Removal, Tree Pruning and Stump Grinding. Our services also include: Hedge Trimming Shrub Planting Lot Clearing ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Aurora?