Nickel Masonry And Construction

Davin S in Vancouver
Davin S in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chimney Repair and Repointing

My chimney bricks from top were getting corroding & cap required replacement. I called 3 constractors. Nickel Construction were the most prompt ones. Contractor showed up very next day & within a week it was all fixed.

Steve
Steve
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deck, garden removal, pavers

I recently purchased a new condo downtown, which has a huge outdoor deck. However, I wasn't pleased with the large garden (10' x 18') that interfered with the layout and obstructed the placement of my patio furniture.

I obtained three quotes and Sam at Nickel Construction offered a phenomenal price. He was also able to start right away, which was important to me (summer coming). He was very conscious of the strata factor as well (quiet, cleanliness, elevators, time of day, etc) and even the building manager complimented him.

I am absolutely stunned how Sam transformed my deck!! He removed the garden and added new pavers to match! He also made sure to add all new spacers, so everything was level.... not just the area he replaced but also the rows adjacent.

While Sam was here he also helped me with some odds and ends... changed my kitchen faucet, drywall repair, and hang a large painting.

I just had him back to help with all my plants and planters too.

I'd put all my confidence in Sam for anything you need at your home and highly recommend him.