Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for CTHRU

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Windows shiny and look like new! Very satisfied :)

Very happy with the service they provided. The window cleaning was done on a century home turned commercial building and the windows look wonderful and the price was extremely reasonable considering the amount of work. I was impressed by the attention to detail given (they were the only company to notice the extremely dirty lanterns in the front of the building). I was very happy with their professionalism and general kind domineer. I would definitely recommend Stephanie and Jacob!

Thank you so much Katie for your review! We appreciate it so much. :) So happy you can see a visible difference in your windows. We do our best to pay attention to detail in any service a potential customer may benefit from. We look forward to working with you again!

J in Pickering
J in Pickering

Very Happy with Gutter Cleaning

Our roof is in bad shape and the gutters were filled with little pieces of shingles which were causing a waterfall effect each heavy rain. With very little effort I was able to schedule someone to come out the next business day, and the person who arrive was extremely professional and pleasant. He got the job done quickly and efficiently even though there were two completely clogged pipes. He assured me I could call if there was any issue but that everything should be just fine. Before and after photos were available. Couldn't be happier!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! It means so much to us! :) We do our very best to make sure even after the job is completed our customers are satisfied and get what they pay for. Look forward to working with you again! :)

Marisa in Pickering
Marisa in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Amazing Service

I contacted CTHRU cleaning online and got a quick response, I was booked to get my Eavestroughs cleaned and also the exterior part around the Eavestroughs whitened within a couple of days. Jacob arrived promptly on time and started the job right away. He was very professional, polite and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend CTHRU to anyone who needs their Eavestroughs cleaned or windows cleaned. I will definitely use them again in the future. My Eavestroughs look like new!! Excellent Job and Well Worth it!! Thank you :-)

Hi Marissa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! :) Speedy, personal customer service is very important to us and we're so happy to hear you felt you were looked after. We also do our utmost to ensure customers get the care and attention to detail they are paying for. So happy to hear you felt that you did. Look forward to working with you in the future. :)

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Great job and customer service

647-542-8478
Pickering
L1V 7G2

Eavestrough were cleaned up nicely with before and after picture. I will definitely ask them to clean again! They had a very quick response after my request and came to my place to clean couple of days later.

Thank you so much James! We do our best to make sure each customer gets a before and after picture of their eaves as they cannot see for themselves the job is completed. This way they can see their dollar was well spent. We look forward to working with you again. :)

Eaves cleaning & window washing

Jacob provided an amazing service - he was professional and through. Even washed my car when it got dirty from the eaves cleaning. Will definitely use them again. Very happy!

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear you were happy and took note of the extra steps we take to ensure a complete, thorough job is fulfilled. We do our utmost to ensure there is no evidence we were there, except your clean eaves! ;)

Look forward to working with you again.

Professional

Made a HomeStars inquiry and was contacted by many companies but the timely response, patience to answer my many questions, continued support throughout the process, time frame from inquiry to successful completion of cleaning quote and task completed was very impressive. Plus the price was very competitive.

Thank you so much! It's nice to hear we stand out from other companies in regards to our customer service. We strive to make sure our customers fully understand and feel comfortable with the process before the job starts. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to working with you again.

Exterior window cleaning

Requested for exterior window cleaning. Prompt reply, very good customer service, very professional.
Quotation and final bill did not change.

They even sent photos before I got home to see it in person.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible knowing you are getting your monies worth with before and after pictures, as well as a quotation in writing. We are happy you were satisfied and look forward to working with you again. :)

William Hunt from Oshawa
William Hunt from Oshawa
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Window and Eves Troughs Cleaning

We first had Jacob clean our eves troughs last summer. Because of favourable experience last summer we hired Jacob again this spring to clean the eves troughs again and to clean our windows. He is a professional personable young man who does a great job. Emails were responded to on a very timely basis (thanks Stephanie). We highly recommend CHTRU. Thank you.

Having return customers assured us we must be doing something right!! :) We are so pleased you felt comfortable and happy to use us again. We look forward to working with you again! :)

m.bevilacqua
m.bevilacqua
1 review Scarborough, ON

Window Cleaning

From beginning to end Jacob and Stephanie were professional, pleasant and did an excellent job. They also responded to my email inquiries promptly. I highly recommend them and will definitely have them back again to do my windows. Great job!!

We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We strive to make our communication with our customers fast and clear. We look forward to working with ou again. :)

B K in Oshawa
B K in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window cleaning, eave trough cleaning and repair

I had my windows cleaned and my eave troughs cleaned and repaired. I am very pleased with the results and will definitely use the services of CTHRU again. Jacob was very professional and pleasant and left my premises spotless.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to leave us not one but two reviews!! We appreciate the Google review as well. This assures us and makes us so happy you were pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again.

More about CTHRU

We offer professional window cleaning service for seasonal and contract jobs!

Whether it a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU Window Cleaning is ready to provide top quality window cleaning services!

Who are we? You sure you want to know? If somebody told you we were your average ordinary window cleaners...somebody lied.

CTHRU is a Toronto/Durham based window and eavestrough cleaning service founded by two cousins who decided to put their combined years of experience into action with their own business.

Lets face it, window cleaning is a luxury service and CTHRU is committed to providing that luxury to you in every way. We offer professional window and gutter cleaning services for seasonal and contract jobs!
Whether it's a house, apartment, condo or an industrial or commercial business – CTHRU is ready to provide top quality service!

CTHRU has made it’s main endeavour to create long term, reliable, happy relationships with customers by consistently delivering excellent service. With over 8 Years of professional experience, we guarantee your full satisfaction.

We specialize in residential window and eavestrough cleaning in the Toronto and Durham area. Your home is your castle, and deserves to be treated as such. At CTHRU Window Cleaning, we want your cleaning experience to be as easy and rewarding as possible. Whether you’re looking for a one time clean or recurring appointments, call us today for a free estimate!

If you still are not sure about us, feel free to check out our stellar reviews from the valued clients we've worked with in the past by clicking the link below. Hope to hear from you!