General Contractors

Reviews for LandCo Living

Chris
Chris

Minor Grading Repairs

We needed minor grading repairs done outside our foundation walls. Trip from LandCo Living was a pleasure to deal with. Estimate was in line with other quotes we got. Quick to respond to questions, and upon request committed to a specific completion date for the work, which gave us comfort as winter was approaching. The LandCo team was professional, did good work, cleaned up well and answered all our questions and left us extra supplies. Would not hesitate to recommend to a friend. Trip also provided good input on other DIY landscaping ideas we had, which was a big help for us.

Thanks Chris for a such a great review. I'm glad we can help. Feel free to text or call anytime if you have any more DIY questions.

jwyeg
jwyeg

Landscaping

Can't say enough positive things about this company and the staff. Firstly, the quality of work is amazing!!! Ive had so many compliments on my yard. I live in an area where there are landscaping guidelines. I wasnt familiar with grades and landscaping. They made it easy and took care of everything. Their pricing is unbeatable and you get quality work and materials. The stone work they did was gorgeous. The staff are friendly and highly professional and you dont have to worry. I am beyond happy with my new yard. The pictures dont do it justice!! You wont be disappointed if you hire them!

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write us such an amazing review. We hope you enjoy your yard.

anne_lieu333
anne_lieu333

Landscape

Landco did a great job with our entire front and back yard. We are satisfied with the results. Landscape was done fairly quickly. Landco is quick to respond with any questions and concerns. Overall excellent outcome of our landscape.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It was a pleasure, we hope you enjoy your summer.

Trevor in Edmonton
Trevor in Edmonton

Bathroom Renovation

Very happy with the job that Landco did on our bathroom renovation. We needed to remove an antique clawfoot tub and replace it with a modern tub/shower. Trip and his team were tremendously accommodating, efficient, and professional with top quality work. They were able to get everything done in a timely manner, from the quote to completion, with competitive pricing and no hassles. We would definitely hire them again, and recommend them to our friends and family.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, it is much appreciated. I hope that you and your family enjoy the new shower.

Trip

Tanner a.
Tanner a.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Full Condo Renovation

(780) 604-9399
T5X OA4

Tripp and his team at LandCo Living do amazing work at a very fair and transparent price point. He is very knowledgable and willing to do whatever you need to make sure you love the finished project. He does not try to sell you on anything you don't want or persuade you in any way. He genuinely just wants you to love the work and be happy in the end.

For this project, it was a complete gut of our rental property. Tripp and his team at LandCo Living took care of the full demolition including all flooring (laminate and heavy tile), wall removal, fireplace removal, two vanities and toilets, shower and tub and they took it all away to the eco centre. After the demolition, they upgraded every room of the condo including: flooring, framing, doors and drywall, all tile work (kitchen, bathroom and fireplace), tub, shower, vanities, toilets, kitchen plumbing, new appliance install... the list seemed endless, but it was incredible and a relief to have only Tripp to deal with as a one-stop shop. His team was timely and finished everything when we needed to hand it over to our new tenant.

We highly recommend LandCo Living for your renovation.

We also had Tripp and his team do our exterior landscaping on our new home and their landscaping is top-notch for a reasonable and honest price. Look no further, you can trust Tripp ad his team at LandCo Living!

Hi Julia and Tanner, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure to have been able to work with you again.

Joy Y.
Joy Y.

Carpeting stairs

I am very impressed with the work done by Landco Living! My stairs look great and they were very professional. I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends for any renos they need done.

Thanks Joy! It was a pleasure.

JENNIFER G.
JENNIFER G.

CONDO REPAIRS

There were a couple last minute repairs in my condo (closet doors and kitchen cavinets). They were both fixed right away after I called LandCo Living. I received excellent customer service from the owner and I will defiantly use them again in the future!!

Thank you for the great review Jennifer. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Basement Reno

(780) 604-9399
T5X OA4

Landco was a great help in completing our basement renovation. They were willing to go the extra mile and ensured to get everything completed on schedule. I would hire them again!

Thanks Vanessa! You were amazing to work with. I hope you enjoy your beautiful basement.

Zeina E.
Zeina E.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Condo paint and trim replacement

Painted the main feature wall, including the others. Touched up the fireplace and entry feature walls, replaced trim around balcony, fireplace and in storage room. Also fixed balcony door, removed blinds and replaced. Installed new dishwasher and disposed of all one, as well as took furniture to dump too. Amazingly everything was done in hours!! Cost includes all the materials/ supplies needed and labour. Friendly, great quality and affordable service!

Hi Zeina. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure, hope you have a great 2018!

Brett from Edmonton
Brett from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Renovation

I considered 4 contractors to renovate my basement. I chose Landco Living because I had a good first impression from the team and also they came in at lowest price. Trip and his team were awesome to work with. They were professional, detail oriented, polite, and respectful of our requests. They made sure that we were completely satisfied. Would definitely recommend to friends/family.

Thanks Brett!! Happy have been able to create a beautiful basement for you and your amazing family. It was a pleasure from start to finish. Thank you for your hospitality-from the team and I

More about LandCo Living

Thank you for visiting our profile. My name is Trip Malapan, proud owner of Landco Living. For over 5 years, our friendly team has been providing quality services to all of Edmonton and the surrounding areas. We specialize in renovation, home repair, landscaping, decking and fencing.