Ecolife Home Comfort

Joan Palmer in Barrie
Joan Palmer in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New Furnace

This Company was recommended to me by someone I trust. My place was freezing as the furnace was not working properly. When I called them I was concerned about how fast they could get here. They came the next day. They were so friendly & everything went so well. They also left no mess! I would definitely recommend these guys & I would call them again if needed. Very respectful of my home.

Sophia in Mississauga
Sophia in Mississauga

Awesome Air Conditioner Installation!

We recently had our AC and furnace replaced. The company responded fast to our inquiries and questions. They accommodated us changing the installation dates a few times due to the kids' activities and finally, the installation guys did a great job - they came on time, worked efficiently and were absolutely professional and personable.

Despite it being a sweltering hot day, we had a new working AC in the afternoon thanks to this awesome company. We are happy, the kids are comfortable and not so cranky and we made it a point to refer them to our friends who are in need of replacing their old AC, that is how thrilled we are with EcoLife. Highly recommend them!