Evolution Tree Care

Christopher B. from Marmora
Christopher B. from Marmora
5 reviews Kettleby, ON

Downed Tree Removal

Odin and his team did a great job of removing a large tree limb that had come down in the recent rain/wind storm. While they were here I had them take down two dead Pine trees in my back yard. (At an additional cost of course). They were very professional, fast working, knowledgeable and left our yard cleaner than when they arrived. I would not hesitate recommending them. They did a great job.

Thank you for the great review. I am happy you were please with our services.

Anne in Stouffville
Anne in Stouffville
1 review Waterloo, ON

Large tree removal

Odin and his team did a great job at removing a large tree that was dying and overhanging our house. They were very professional, knowledgeable and left our yard cleaner than when they arrived. They also ended up taking care of trees at two of our neighbours homes and did amazing work. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our work.

Pam B in
Pam B in
1 review Aurora, ON

Cedar Hedge trimming

I texted Odin to come for a quote and he arrived within a couple of hours. After receiving a reasonable quote we arranged for him to come the following week. He and his employee did an awesome job at trimming our very overgrown hedge and the cleanup was excellent. They completed the job much faster than I had anticipated. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.

Janice Farmer  in
Janice Farmer in
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Tree removal

Odin at Evolution Tree Care was very quick to respond to my inquiry and completed the job within 3 days of initial inquiry. Very professional and prompt service. I highly recommend Evolution Tree Care

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

New property with large cedar hedges.

Just bought a new property and had an assortment of 20 ft high large cedar shrubs, large trees and extra suckers that needed care. All were dealt with expertly. Highly recommended company. I was impressed.

Tom D.
Tom D.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Tree trimming

I first met Odin who was doing work around the corner. I asked if he could come by and give me a quote on trimming my very large maple tree and taking it away from the house / roof. I found Odin very knowledgeable and he had some great suggestions. He did the job for me that same day and did an excellent job removing all the limbs and brush. I would definitely use Odin and his company again. I have already referred Odin to two of my neighbours.

More about Evolution Tree Care

Evolution Tree Care provides a complete tree care service. Services Provided: -Maintenance pruning: removal of deadwood, criss-crossing and rubbing branches, removal of infected/ diseased branches, roof clearance, etc. -Removal of large limbs over hanging houses -Complete Tree Removals including Stump Grinding -Residential and Commercial -Lot clearings for construction projects -Permit ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in East Gwillimbury?