Roniz Windows And Doors

Aurora ON L4G 5G5

Reviews for Roniz Windows And Doors

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

project

we ordered the entrance and garden door in April and the delivered in July after several calls. They don't know any thing about installation. After, two days the entrance door started making loud noise which they couldn't fix the sound. after one week the handle was broken. they used cheap martial and poor quality.

Dont use them

doesnt respond to emails. voice mail is full. Friendly, but received the wrong door. window install was ok. Door handle on screen door broke in 2 weeks ( poor material).
I would NOT recommend Alex and his company.

minesh d.
minesh d.
5 reviews Caledon, ON

New and replacement window project

Ordered in march, got installation scheduled for July. The windows were very late to begin with. Then Alex the owner, came on installation day with only 3 of the 8 windows. Worked for an hour or so and left. I arranged to have scaffold.10' available, which they did not want to install. So I said work on the remaining windows and I will set it up myself. They said they wanted to do all the window cut outs at once before they installed. This did not make sense. I thought you would cut out one window install and move on to the next one. I asked him to explain the process as it didn't make sense, instead he swears at my wife and I and hangs up. He took $5600 of our money and now he is not responding to any calls or texts. Be very very weary of this company. Stay away.