Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Reviews for Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

We used the Golden Hands to deep clean our home. Alla and her team showed up on time and they showed excellent attention to detail. We were very impressed with the results. Highly recomnend Golden Hands to anyone who wants a detailed quality spring cleaning.

We really appreciate your nice words about our company and we are proud to know that attention to details is what makes us different from others.
Alla & team

Kim in Brampton
Kim in Brampton

Post construction cleaning

Hardworking team! They came right on time and did an absolutely wonderful job. We couldn’t be happier with the service. They went above and beyond cleaning all the surfaces in our newly renovated house. We will definitely be their returning customers.

Thank you, Kim!

Bobby in Etobicoke
Bobby in Etobicoke

Deep cleaning for our new house

Golden Hands Cleaning Services offers amazing deep cleaning services. We recently bought our first house which had been tenant occupied and there was a lot of work to be done. They arrived early, were very thorough and walked me through everything once they were done. I am very satisfied with the service and I would highly recommend Golden Hands!

Thank you Bobby for such a nice review!
It was really nice dealing with you!

Lina in Brampton
Lina in Brampton

Deep cleaning

Really happy with my choice!
I have been looking for some professional cleaners for a deep cleaning of my new house before moving in. I arranged and planned all the details with Alla in advance, thing that let me focus on my move in, which was scheduled for the same day.
When I stepped in, I was just amazed how clean and nice everything was. They took care of every single corner inside my house! The kitchen was just like new and the washrooms so shiny. They cleaned the light fixtures and the windows and screens!
Highly recommend them!

Tank you very much, Lina!
Our clients' reviews are the best rewards for us!
Alla& Team

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great team

These ladies are perfectionists. They cleaned everything in detail. I was really impressed that they use steamers to reach every little corner in bathrooms and kitchen. Amazing job!
Will use their service again.

Dear Sean,
Thank you very much for your review. Your appreciation is really important for us and we always work on improving our service!

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

This is my third time I have used Golden Hands for a deep clean. As always, they did a fantastic job. I am simply amazed by their attention to small details such as corners of the stove and inside the fridge, which I neever have time to clean myself. I will use them again and again.

Thank you, Kim!

Rebeca in Toronto
Rebeca in Toronto

Deep cleaning

I recently hired Golden Hands to clean my place and they did did a fantastic cleaning job. The ladies were very nice and professional.T hey took the time to deep clean my kitchen and bathroom which required a lot of attention. I was just amazed how shiny my oven was after they left.

Thank you, Rebeca!

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto

Lovely team

Very reliable and good service! I highly recommend these lovely ladies!
Andreia and Claudia are so helpful and professional. They clean everything in detail and they always make my house look like one of those from the magazines. I love Fridays when they come to clean my house and I know that I am going to relax and enjoy every moment of my weekend.

thank you Lorna!

Evelyne in Toronto
Evelyne in Toronto

Beautiful Job

Alla and her team did an absolutely beautiful job of our pre-sale house cleaning. It looks and smells like new now. Great communication, easy to book and very efficient team.

It was really nice meeting you!

Mike in Etobicoke
Mike in Etobicoke

Wonderful job

I have used Golden Hands for a move-in cleaning, and as I have never used a cleaning service before I was feeling a bit nervous. But everything turned out WONDERFULLY. Alla explained me how everything works and she came to my place for a prior estimate. Andreia, Claudia and Melanie did my place spotless and they provided their own supplies and tools. It looks just great! I definitely recommend them and I am going to Golden Hands for my new place now.

Thank you Mike!

More about Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Dear Customers,
Welcome to our page. We are a team of young, dynamic and hardworking people providing professional cleaning services. Our cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post-renovation, spring cleaning, move-in/out and one-time service.

We strive to make every cleaning superior to that of any of our competitors and we back that with our 100% Guarantee.

Do you want a spotless house?
Contact us today for a free estimate at:
info@goldenhandscleaning.ca or give us a call at: 647551 59 30

We look forward working with you!

Golden Hands Cleaning Service Team