Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Reviews for Golden Hands Cleaning Services

kayla.mck
kayla.mck

Condo deep cleaning

Following a 4 month lease of my condo it was in need of a serious deep clean! Alla did a great job and my place was sparkling when she was finished. She was very pleasant and professional. She did a thorough job which was most important to me.

Hi Kayla. Thank you for taking time and writing such a nice review. It was a pleasure to deal with you.

Allie
Allie

House cleaning

Alla and her team are amazing. They have brought my house back to life. They cleaned from top to bottom till it sparkled. Alla is always on time...does a beautiful job and even puts up with my two dogs. I would recommend this cleaning service to anyone. Call her...you will be very happy you did.

Thank you Allie! It is a pleasure to work with you! And your dogs are very cute!
See you next week! :)

House Cleaning

Prompt reply and able to come on short notice. Excellent cleaning job and non-stop service. I would highly recommend this company for their professionalism, efficiency, service, end product and courteous demeanour.

Thank you very much for such a great review. Our priority are happy and satisfied customers. Thank you for choosing us!

Post-renovation Condo

My condo renovation was running late and therefore the cleaner I originally booked was unable to reschedule. So on a Sunday I reached out to 3 companies on Homestar who do post-renovation cleaning. On the same day approximately 2 hours later, Golden Hands emailed me back and was able to accommodate my Tuesday 8am cleaning time. The owner was unable to find available cleaners so she came out herself. She did a great job and the price was competitive. Although it took 6 hours for 1 + den and 2 bath plus balcony, I think that it was reasonable due to the fact that she was attentive to detail. All the kitchen tile grout could not be removed (approximately 95% gone) but it was not due to her lack of trying as I will likely need to scrap the areas that had hardened. Our contractors did not clean up any of the grout and that took a lot of time to remove. Would I use her again for deep cleaning or post-renovation clean... yes and I have also recommended her to my realtor selling our place.

Thank you for taking time and writing the review. It was very nice to meet you and you can rely on us anytime you need our help.

Angel in Toronto
Angel in Toronto

Friendly, detail oriented and easy to work with!

I called Golden Hands Cleaning Services very last minute needing a move in/ move out clean for our rental property. Alla was extremely helpful, responsive, and made my last minute booking very easy and stress free. Her work is incredible - detail oriented, thorough, on time and within budget. She was excellent to work with and we would use her services again anytime!

Hi Angel,
Thank you for such a nice review! It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Post construction cleaning

Excellent work and great detail taken
Price was very good
They were on time and were all very nice people
They provided their own supplies and vacuums
No issues with their work
Great job

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you again!

Barry in Markham
Barry in Markham

Post renovation pre-sale whole house cleaning

We had finished making major renovations to our house (~6000 square feet of living space) and wanted help to clean it before putting it up for sale. Alla was very friendly on the phone and agreed to come by the same day to give us and estimate. We were able to book her to bring Elsa on the coming Saturday. They were punctual and responsive to our wishes as to what to spend time on. They are a small company getting started and work hard to make their customers happy. I would recommend Golden Hands to anyone looking for some help with cleaning their house.

Hi Barry,
We are so glad that you were happy with our post-renovation and pre-sale house cleaning service. Thank you for the review and you can always rely on our company whenever you need help with cleaning. Good luck!

Vitali
Vitali
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home Cleaning Service

Ladies from Golden Hands are super professional and friendly. They take care of all the details and leave our house shinning and bright every time they clean. We are so grateful that we found this service and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review. The ladies really like to work at your house and we are always glad to help you with cleaning routine.

JayMirion
JayMirion
1 review North York, ON

Complete House Cleaning

Golden Hands were a joy to work with. The ladies were very efficient and quick. They are very customer friendly and flexible.
They provide terrific cleaning service.
I will definitely be giving them a call back.

Hi Jeri,
Thank you for your review. We are are so happy that you like our service. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Jane
Jane

Post Renovation and Deep Clean

Alla and Elsa did an AMAZING job cleaning my house post-renovation. They were meticulous, professional and thorough. I would definitely recommend Golden Hands and lol forward to working with them again!

Hi Jane,
Thank you for the review. At Golden Hands we always do our best to make our customers happy with our job. It was a pleasure to meet you and working at your house!

More about Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Welcome to Golden Hands Cleaning Services. We are a team of young, dynamic and hardworking people providing professional cleaning services in Toronto. Our cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation, spring cleaning, move-in/out and one-time service.

We strive to make every cleaning superior to that of any of our competitors and we back that with our 100% Guarantee.

Do you want a spotless house?
Contact us today for a free estimate at:
info@goldenhandscleaning.ca or at
(647) 551-5930

We look forward working with you!

Golden Hands Cleaning Service Team