Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Reviews for Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Adrian
Adrian

Post renovation cleaning

We used Golden Hands to clean our new house which went through renovations for about 4 months so you can imagine how dusty everything was.
We are very happy with the job. Everything they touched looks amazing now - they cleaned all cabinets inside, windows, doors, every single corner on the floor. I am very happy that we chose them.

Thank you Adrian.
It was a pleasure dealing with you!

weiszcristina
weiszcristina

Weekly cleaning

I am so lucky to get help weekly from this amazing cleaning crew. Being a mom of a 2 and 4 years old boys, they are just so much helpful for me! The ladies are absolutely great! Always on time, flexible and so easy to work with. I am more than happy!

Thank you, Cristina!
We are so lucky to have you as our regular client!
GH Team

edwardpolyanski
edwardpolyanski
1 review North York, ON

House cleaning

I would like to recommend Golden Hands to anyone looking for quality cleaning. I am using them for bi-weekly cleanings and I am very satisfied. Good eye to details and very professional in their job.

Thank you, Edward.
We always focus on details and our main goal is to make our clients happy.

aliciaalistar376
aliciaalistar376

Deep cleaning

Professional cleaners, detail oriented and very good price. I am more than happy with the result!
Will use Golden Hands for regular cleanings further now.

Alicia,
Thank you!

andrewbranks
andrewbranks

Very happy with the service

I recently bought a condo and we used Alla's team as they were recommended to me by a friend. The ladies came on time and did a fantastic job. The kitchen was pretty bad as it looks like previous owners did not clean it before selling and it worried me, but when I saw the result I was just surprised about their attention to detail - every little corner was cleaned. My new place is so clean and fresh now and I cannot wait to move in!
Very happy with their service!

Dear Andrew,
It was our pleasure to help you with the cleaning before moving in!

tsvetelinafilipov
tsvetelinafilipov

Bi-weekly cleaning

Very happy with their service. i am using Golden Hands for about eight months and their help is much appreciated. Very punctual and committed. they cleaning style is very detailed which is exactly what I need taking into consideration my busy life style.
I am 100% satisfied and recommend them to all who are looking for really good cleaning services.

Tsvetelina,
Thank you so much for your review!

Hilary
Hilary

Post reno cleaning

I have recently hired Golden Hands for a post construction cleaning of my house. They did a fantastic job and cleaned everything in detail. We tried to clean ourselves but it was an impossible mission for us, and I was lucky to find their flyer in my mailbox. They showed up the second day and cleaned our place fast and easy! They exceeded our expectations and they cleaned places we never thought about.
Highly recommend Alla's team! They are the best!

Hilary,
Thank you!
We are always glad to help our customers with cleaning tasks and make them feel good!
Alla&team

meganbenet9
meganbenet9

Condo cleaning

I am using Golden Hands since 2016. Always punctual and professional in their work! Andreia and Claudia are so reliable and flexible and clean our home like it's their own.
I am very happy with their team!

Dear Megan,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am so proud of my hardworking and reliable team!
Alla, Andreia & Claudia

Alex B.
Alex B.

Bi-weekly cleaning

I am using Golden Hands on bi-weekly basis and my favorite day of the week is Thursday when I come from work. Claudia and Andreia are just amazing! Always punctual and so nice. They clean my entire place in detail and leave it so fresh and organized. I am very happy with their service!

Thank you, Alex!
The ladies are really great and I will make sure I will pass the infon to them. They will be happy!

carol.brian63
carol.brian63

Deep cleaning

I have used Golden Hands for a deep cleaning of my house. It was very easy to book them online and their quote was accurate and fast. In terms of the cleaning, the ladies did a fantastic job! They showed up on time and cleaned my kitchen and washrooms in detail. I did not want to use too many chemicals inside my house, so they used only natural ingredients and a steamer and the result was just amazing. Highly recommend!

Hi Carol,
Thank you for your review!
It was a pleasure dealing with you!
Golden Hands team

More about Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Welcome to Golden Hands Cleaning Services. We are a team of young, dynamic and hardworking people providing professional cleaning services in Toronto. Our cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation, spring cleaning, move-in/out and one-time service.

We strive to make every cleaning superior to that of any of our competitors and we back that with our 100% Guarantee.

Do you want a spotless house?
Contact us today for a free estimate at:
info@goldenhandscleaning.ca or at
(647) 551-5930

We look forward working with you!

Golden Hands Cleaning Service Team