Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Reviews for Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Excellent service

I am Alla's client since 2016 and I am using their service bi-weekly. Now Mariana keeps my house clean and she is so reliable and organized. My kids love her and don't want to leave the house before she comes on Thurday as they want to say hi to her :), and she gets along so well with her!
It is a real pleasure to have her cleaning our place.
Thank you Alla and Mariana for your service!
You are great!

Thank you Angela.
Alla&Mariana

Mira in Toronto
Mira in Toronto

Condo cleaning

If you decide to hire Golden Hands for cleaning your place, you will never regret it.
I am using them for about eight months on bi-weekly basis, and I am very satisfied.
Andreia is very hardworking and her cleaning style is awesome detailed. Every time she leaves my house I feel that my house is the most beautiful in the world! lol
Highly recommend!

Thank you Mira!
you are such a great client of ours!
Alla&Andreia

Eleanor in Toronto
Eleanor in Toronto

Amazing team

I am their client for six months now. I am very satisfied with their service. Melanie is very hardworking and very professional. She cleans my place bi-weekly and it is pleasure to be around her. She takes care of everything I need to have a clean house.
Thank you Melanie!

Thank you, Eleanor!

Pamela
Pamela

Before staging

A big thank you to Alla's team. They were very easy to accomodate us and extremely flexible. We hired them to clean a two bedroom condo before staging it, and they did a fantastic job!
We are very happy and will continue to work with them in future staging projects.

Thank you, Pamela!
See you next week!

Emy
Emy

Office cleaning

Golden Hands is cleaning our office weekly and they provide great service. Reliable, honest and very professional. It is a real pleasure to start the week after they clean here.
Highly recommend them!

Thank you, Emy.
We are so happy you like our job!
Golden Hands Team

Anet
Anet

Regular client

I am using them since they started, and I could see how Golden Hands was growing and developing. All I can say is that they provide great service and the team is absolutely the best. Alla is very professional, flexible and reasonable. I am just amazed at how prompt and thorough her team is, and their attention to detail is impeccable. I recommend Golden Hands with confidence!

Anet,
Thank you so much for being such a great client!

Mary
Mary

Condo cleaning

We use Alla's team every two weeks to clean our condo. The ladies are amazing. They are very organized, professional and efficient. Very happy with the service

Thank you Marry!
I will pass your review to the ladies.
Alla

Patrick
Patrick

House cleaning

I used this company for a deep clean of my house. The ladies came on time with their own supplies and did a great job. Everything looks terrific and I could not ask for more.
Exellent cleaning service!

Thank you, Patrick!

Emily
Emily

Very happy client

I was looking for a good cleaning service for a few months and I used a couple of companies before I found Golden Hands. None of the services I have tried before are as good as they are. Andreia, the lady who is doing my place is gold. It is a pleasure to come home after she cleans. She takes care of every single detail and makes my house shiny and fresh.
I really like their service!

Emily, thanks a lot for such a nice review!

palmersvanessa
palmersvanessa

Great service

I am a monthly client and they provide great serbice. Reliable and professional cleaners.
Highly recommend!

Thank you Vanessa for your review!

More about Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Welcome to Golden Hands Cleaning Services. We are a team of young, dynamic and hardworking people providing professional cleaning services in Toronto. Our cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation, spring cleaning, move-in/out and one-time service.

We strive to make every cleaning superior to that of any of our competitors and we back that with our 100% Guarantee.

Do you want a spotless house?
Contact us today for a free estimate at:
info@goldenhandscleaning.ca or at
(647) 551-5930

We look forward working with you!

Golden Hands Cleaning Service Team