Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Reviews for Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Alexandra
Alexandra

Regular cleaning

I've been using Golden Hands for a regular cleaning for more than two years and I have the same cleaner coming on a bi-weekly basis. I'm very pleased with the results and the quality of the cleaning. I highly recommend this cleaning company and I'm happy to be their regular client.

Dear Alexandra,
Thank you very much for this great review!

Anissa
Anissa

Great service

Golden Hands are brilliant, never used a cleaning service before, but it's something I'll be doing on the reg now.
Lovely people and do a thorough job.
Highly recommend this company to anyone

Many thanks Anissa,
This is such a good review

Vio
Vio
0 reviews London, ON

Accomodating and detailed

The team at Golden Hands Cleaning were amazing. Not only were they extremely accommodating but they were extremely thoughtful and caring during the cleaning process, as I also went into labour the week we moved. Andreia, Adriana and Ana were amazing and went above and beyond in their customer service care. I will forever use them for moves but also for a monthly standard clean of the home. I could not be happier with the customer service here. HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Thank you Vio!

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Incredible deep cleaning

I was looking for someone to do a clean at the apartment I was moving into, the last tenants left it so so dirty- there was no way I could have moved in the way it was left. Rotten food/ stains in the fridge, crumbs and food on the walls, pet hair in every nook and cranny. Alla and Ana came and deep cleaned every room. I was shocked when I saw it, it looked like a different apartment, it was so clean, and it smelled fresh. They were both wonderful to talk to, the booking was easy, and I can see all the hard work they put into cleaning my space. So thankful and highly recommend!

Tara,
Thank you very much for your review.
Always here to help you with cleaning when you need it.
Alla&Ana
Golden Hands Cleaning

Dave
Dave

Professional service

I had maids from this company come after my previous house cleaner moved away. I was a little worried about using a different housecleaner, but everything was great. They showed up on time, wore masks, and did a very thorough cleaning. I also liked that booking was easy

We are very grateful to get such a great reviews from you

Mira
Mira

Reliable team

Amazing company, great people and incredible service. Makes life so much easier for me and my family and it really is the little things that matter. Would not hesitate to recommend Golden Hands

Maria
Maria

Amazing quality

As a freelancer, I live a busy life so it's always good to know a good cleaning service to maximize my time. I have to say Golden Hands is one of the best. I've been using them for about five months, and I can't say enough about the job they do. They're on time, they're efficient, and they leave my place spotless. I recommend them to anyone looking for a quality cleaning service.

Thank you Maria for being such a good client.
Our team loves to clean your house

Priscilla
Priscilla

Apartment with 2 dogs

I switched to Golden Hands over a year ago and continue to be impressed with them. We have two dogs that specialize in messing up the apartment in their own way so getting the apartment fully cleaned is a treat. Everyone we've had, left our place looking great. Most recently we've had Andreia and she did an excellent job. I'll be booking with her again next time.

We are so grateful to have such wonderful clients and it is always a pleasure to work around your cute dogs!
I will pass your feedback to Andreia - she will be beey happy!

Beth
Beth

Wonderful job

My husband and I could not be happier with how Andereia and Anna cleaned our house yesterday. They did a wonderful job and we are looking forward to our next cleaning. Thank you!!

Beth,
Thanks a lot for taking your time and proving this nice review for us!

J
J

Pre-sale cleaning

Awesome work and I mean attention to every single detail in my home. Best money spent trying to list my home for sale. And I know it’ll sell as soon as people see, smell, and experience how clean it is now. Thank you again

Thank you Jack and good luck with selling your house

More about Golden Hands Cleaning Services

Dear Customers,
Welcome to our page. We are a team of young, dynamic and hardworking people providing professional cleaning services. Our cleaning services include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post-renovation, spring cleaning, move-in/out and one-time service.

We strive to make every cleaning superior to that of any of our competitors and we back that with our 100% Guarantee.

Do you want a spotless house?
Contact us today for a free estimate at:
info@goldenhandscleaning.ca or give us a call at: 647551 59 30

We look forward working with you!

Golden Hands Cleaning Service Team