A2Z Kitchen Cabinets Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6T 4M7

Reviews for A2Z Kitchen Cabinets Inc.

Clarisa in Toronto
Clarisa in Toronto

Drab to Fab... Kitchen Renovation

A2Z Kitchen Review

It is a pleasure to work with A2Z Kitchen Cabinets...
My new kitchen is looking amazing already and I am very happy with the convenient features, like soft closing and full extensions. I am extremely happy with Multani, his patience and answering all my questions with quick response and I appreciate that he accommodated my quirky custom ideas too! Installation was great and he even surprised me with a special touch, nice decorative features around the stove and island areas.
I can’t wait to see the whole project complete...

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

professional

I have great experience with A2z kitchen cabinets . Actually I buy new home so I want to design kitchen in modern way one day I visited my Friend home She have good design custom made kitchen After that I visited A2z office and I met Mann multani he gave us good advice as well as show So many design .A2z team have good Workmanship, design and client service were all excellent. We selected solid wood stained maple doors, plywood boxes, dovetail drawers and pull outs etc. and the final outcome was amazing. They were on schedule and delivered exact-what we asked for. Great job!! Thank you again

Sudhir in Brampton
Sudhir in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

They did an amazing job with exceptional quality and on top of that, they had good prices. They did a neat and clean job. Mr.Lucky is a nice person to deal with and were all very reasonable. For future renovations, I would definitely get it done by them.

Thx

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Vanity and tv unit

They did a beautiful job. The kitchen was really beautiful. I well 100% recommend a2z kitchen cabinets for countertop, kitchen, vanity’s, and more. Also they don’t make a big mess.

george in Brampton
george in Brampton
1 review , ON

Vanity completed as I wanted

Thank You Mr. Multani for the Vanity you created and installed, all what we discussed were perfect and we all happy from the work, and Thank you for giving us the option that you within 1 year if anything happened to contact you and all covered.

Appreciate it
George

Thx very much

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renowned they did nice job

A2z kitchen cabinets does a great job and I recommend you use this company because hey did it under my budget job and they did a amazing job and I’m I’m very happy is why I recommend this company.

thx very much

More about A2Z Kitchen Cabinets Inc.

A2Z Kitchen Cabinets Inc. Advantage translates to an unparalleled experience built upon premium quality custom cabinetry that is three times more durable than site-finished products, and custom home concepts that garner universal praise and admiration. It is a difference you can feel, and one that continues throughout the lifetime of ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Brampton?