Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A - Repair

Appliance Repair
Greater Vancouver BC V3B 0J5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A - Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A - Repair

1 review Edmonton, AB

My dishwasher had stopped draining and getting our dishes clean, so I went on a hunt for an appliance repair company. I called seven different places, and every person who answered the phone acted as if I was interrupting them or bothering them by calling and were very short with me. Most of the companies also told me they would not be able to come by for a few days. This was not the case with A-Repair! As soon as I called, the gentleman I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful, as was the repair man when he called to confirm my address. While doing the job, the repair man was very nice, explained things really well, and had no problem contacting the landlord to sort out payment information. He was also in and out quickly! Dishwasher is running great, and I already have relatives who have thrown out their old appliance repair contacts to replace it with A-Repair. It's cheesy, but phone etiquette really does go a long way! Keep up the awesome customer service guys!

Thank you very much for your positive review! We work day and night to be the leading Appliance Repair company and provide a great customer service.
We are here to help you with any Appliance Repair you might need, whether it is a washer repair, dryer repair, fridge repair or dishwasher repair.
Here for you anytime!

Kirsten in Calgary

I have needed 3 different appliance repairs in the last 3 months (when it rains it pours). Got online and read all the reviews and chose these guys. Jess was assigned the first time and I called him back when I needed the next 2 repairs. He was able to come the same day on 2 occasions and at 9:00 am the next morning for my third call. He is the sweetest guy, very fast and very strong. The last time he came he worked tirelessly and finally figured out the issue. I will call a Jess every time and I will recommend these guys to others. Sounds like they're all really good.

We are here to help you with any Appliance Repair you might need, whether it is washer repair, dryer repair, fridge repair or dishwasher repair.
Here for you anytime!
Thank you again, maple Leaf Appliance Repair.

Rita in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I first put my request for service 6 weeks ago. I have a Miele dishwasher in a condo I rent out that stopped working. The tech came out on time as scheduled. We paid $120 for the service and was advised a part needed to be ordered but it would take about 4 weeks to come from Europe. We waited the 4 weeks and followed up, was told his tech is away on vacation and the part should arrive in the next week. Called them again the next week. Was told tech should come out again by end of the week. Got a call mid week to tell us his tech will be phoning us to arrange appointment. Never got a call. Called them back, was told he asked tech to call us and will tell him again. Never got a call. Finally we sent an email telling them to forget even coming back or contacting us again as we are going with Miele for the repair. Was told by Miele, parts don't usually take that long unless they opt for ground shipping to save on cost. EVERY SINGLE time they apologize for not getting back to us when we call. We were always the ones to try and contact them. Follow up is zero and customer service very poor! I would never recommend them to anyone. I'm surprised to see they have any positive reviews at all. Losing the $120 for the initial call is more than worth not needing to deal with these people again.

Hi Rita,
First let me thank you for your feedback.
I apologize for this inconvenience that was caused to you. The truth here is unfortunate but very simple, the only technician that was able to work on mile (certified) decided to quite his job, and all forms of negociotion with him to finish the Repair ended up with no result, thus we never finished the Repair. We work day and night to provide a great customer service, and our reviews prove it, unfortunately we cannot illuminate the human factor. Once again let me apologize to you and offer a full refund of your service call and a 20% off on any Repair you might need.
My name is Mark and I am the owner of the company, please feel free to call me any time to discuss further questions.
Mark 604 210-2202

Kim from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

While visiting my daughter in Calgary her Frigidair dishwasher would not drain so on Monday I started reading reviews on HomeStars for a reliable company to come out and repair it......after much research I called another company (THAT I WILL NOT NAME) and they came on Tuesday to look at the dishwasher, the technician pushed to drain the water and it drained so he said "it is the liquid Cascade dishwasher soap" Wednesday I used the machine and it didn't drain. I was very angry because I live in Edmonton and needed to have it fixed before I left Calgary on Friday.
So I called Maple Leaf Appliance and they were very friendly and had a service technician out a couple of hours later. He asked me to explain the issue and proceeded to take the dishwasher out and layed on his belly to get to the underneath of the machine. It took him a while but he discovered a nut shell in the drain line. Then he explained to me how that nutshell could stop the machine from draining. Yes I want to thank him Jess you did a fantastic job and you were not afraid to get your hands wet. If you have any appliance problems call "MAPLE LEAF APPLIANCE"

Thank you so much for such a great feedback.
We are here to provide the best customer service in the industry.
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

The company responded to my request very quickly. The technician arrived the next day I put out the request and was polite and professional. I would certainly recommend this company.

Thank you kindly for your positive review.
We try our best to provide a great customer service.

1 review Burnaby, BC

These guys are awesome. We had them in to look at a couple of appliances. Our stove is on it's last legs and we are looking to replace it soon, he pointed out the repair might cost more than the stove and we should wait if we can (we will). The fridge was fine, needed no work. They saved us a tonne of money. It would have been just as easy for them to fix things and charge us when we didn't really need it. We will 100% be using them again and have already reccommended them to others.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
We are very happy to provide a great customer service and would be more than happy to help any time!
Thanks again.

Colin
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roman was presentable. He spoke clearlh so I could understand what was wrong with my fridge. He gave me the options and let me make the right choice. Honest ,fast and polite. Thanks Roman.
He even popped back a few days later to take a look at the ice make we thought we had working again.

Thank you for the positive review, we apriciate your business!
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

rzen
1 review Vancouver, BC

Belt and pully needed to be replaced on my dryer. Roman came checked out the issue told me the issue and how much it would cost. Told him to go ahead and he quickly worked on it. He was fast, efficient and professional.

Thank you for your review! We are working hard to provide a great service and happy to help.

bsmercer
1 review Richmond, BC

Trying too find someone to help me over the May long weekend was not looking good. I called Maple Leaf Repair and was able to schedule a technition same day to look at my fridge. I had the nicest guy Roman he diagnosed the problem within minutes made the call for the part drove out to Coquitlam from Richmond returned and fixed it. While Roman worked he took time to explain things about my fridge I did not know. Most pleasant, efficient and professional young man I have ever had come into my home and do work. Once all was completed I thanked him so much he went to shake my hand but I just had to hug him. Thank you Roman you are a wonderful person and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely refer you to my friends as well as my clients at work.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. We are more than happy to help and here anytime you might need us.

Carissa in
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Worst experience ever. Told it would take 3 to 4 days. It took 16 days. The guy would return our calls and was rude when he did answer. Not happy.

Hi Carissa,
Thank you for your feedback, my name is Mark and I am a senior manager here. First let me apologize about the bad service you have received. Although we are the leading company in Alberta and BC things do fall between the chairs sometimes. I will look into that manner and make sure this won't happend again. At this point I can offer you a 10% discount on your last bill (refund), and 10% discount on your next one.
Please call the office and ask for mark Any day if there is anything you might need.
Once again please except our apologeze.
Regards,
Mark

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A - Repair

We are Maple Leaf Appliance Repair, a local appliance repair company
We service all major household appliances
of all makes in Vancouver, Edmonton And Calgary
We are here to bring you the next generation of
good, professional customer service.
We will preform washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, oven/stove repair and fridge repair of any make and model.
We do SAME DAY repairs, call us today!