Marshall's Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T3B 0W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Marshall's Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Review for Marshall's Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Nathan from Calgary
Nathan from Calgary

Hot Water Tank Install - Amazing Service

Overall I had a great experience with them and have already brought them back form more work
The scope of the project was:
• Remove the existing hot water tank
• Install a new high efficiency hot water tank
• Run new vent lines, water lines and gas lines to the new location

Pros
• Murray was great to deal with. Lots of experience, cares about his work and the customers he has. Just the kind of contractor I want to find to do all of the projects around my house.
• High efficiency hot water takes still aren’t that common based on the estimates we received (and the questions of why we would want to do this). Murray was able to source a good product that met our needs.
• Even though the thing weighed a ton, he avoided cutting it in half to avoid rust all over our basement. So and his partner carried it out. It would have broke my back.
• I made a last minute change to the location that we had discussed and Murray was totally accommodating and it fit right it.
• When the install was done, it didn’t work. They quickly diagnosed a broken exhaust fan even though it was new. They sourced a new one and came back the next day (on a Saturday) to install it and everything worked fine. Again, just the kind of service I want to see in every contractor.

Cons
• Nothing I can think of.

Since this install, we brought Murray back to fix a leak in our main stack which was a pain, but he did a great job. I’d highly recommend them for plumbing related needs.