HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Better Care Appliance Repair

Janice
Janice
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Repair washing machine

Don was very punctual and had the parts to fix it immediately. Service was excellent! Will definitely use them again.

bgingrich in White Rock
bgingrich in White Rock
1 review Surrey, BC

Thermidor icemaker replaced when didn’t need to

Bettercare came and replaced my icemaker. The next day the icemaker still didn’t work and now my fridge didn’t either. The technician had put our refrigerator in demo mode. He returned the next day to fix the fridge but said he couldn’t fix the ice maker because we needed a part that only Thermidor carried.
Thermidor technician came a few days later and found that the water filter was defective not the ice maker. We paid for an ice maker we didn’t need. Then had to pay again. Bettercare has not returned my emails or phone call. I will never use them again. They should refund the money I spent since they never fixed the problem.

vincent.herntier
vincent.herntier
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

The technician was not able to locate the leak at first. But rather than saying "well it looks fine now" He was persistent and tried many things until he could locate the leak. He immediately went and got the parts he needed and not only repaired the dish washer but cleaned the area where food particles get trapped and around the door. He was outstanding!! I will be sure to use your services in the future and will happily recommend you to anyone in need of your services.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We work extremely hard to create a culture of extraordinary work ethics and a high level of customer satisfaction. Thank you, Better Care Appliance Repair

rb49
rb49
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

repair GE Monogram stove

arrived on time. I was provided with a clear explanation of what needed to be done and work was completed efficiently and neatly

rickytrinh
rickytrinh
1 review Burnaby, BC

dishwasher

Its a fisher n paykel dishwasher. One company came spent two hours n give up. I called the other company n they don't want to bother with this brand. Then Don come along with a smile n its working but it's a bit price.

Igor
Igor
1 review Burnaby, BC

Washer Repair

My washer wouldn’t spin a technician from bettercare showed up within 2 hours diagnosed it and managed to repair it.
Overall satisfaction is 5**

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Upright freezer repair

This was my first experience with this company. It was so good, I booked another appointment for service of another appliance. The technician, Dan, was super! Very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. He will be the technician I ask for whenever I need to use this company's services again. Dan came the second time and was equally super!

ER
ER
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Laundry machine repair

From the time we called Better Care to the time they did their work it was very good.
They were fast on returning their call and very accurate in their diagonasis. As well as offered solutions to the problem and it was resolved.

brachaspector in
brachaspector in
1 review Terrace, BC

dryer repair

Our dryer broke and they came that afternoon. They didn't have the part but they ordered it immediately and were back the next day to fix the belt of the dryer so I could clean clothes!! Super responsible and timely. Highly recommend.

The week before when our oven broke, they came the next day and were very honest about the issue and understanding when we told them we would just purchase a new one instead of going through their company. Honest, knowledgable and helpful. Very Highly recommend.

Mary in Vancouver
Mary in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Appliance Repair

Dan came to our house to check our ancient dryer. I t was not heating properly.. He diagnosed a blocked vent. He also checked the adjacent washer. The hoses (at the back of the washer...out of view), were well worn & about to burst. No one likes water damage.
We will always request Dan to work at our house.
His work is excellent and he is very knowledgeable.

More about Better Care Appliance Repair

We offer Same Day appliance, Warrantied & Affordable Appliance Service and Repairs in Vancouver and surrounding cities. All Makes and Models!
For A Free Quote Call and same day service, please call 778-986-8277