Better Care Appliance Repair

A martin
A martin
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Compact washer problem

Beni was courteous and informative.
He was helpful in helping us make a decision on the future washing needs.
He is a significant asset to the company and should be enabled.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We work extremely hard to create a culture of extraordinary work ethic and a high level of customer satisfaction. Thank you, Better Care Appliance Repair.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Amazing service!

Don was very professional. He was honest and worked in a timely fashion. He fixed my fridge and I couldnt be happier! He cleaned up around him and was always smiling!

Thank you!

mkseon
mkseon
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Gas stove and fridge both Viking

Your technician was friendly and explained what was wrong very clearly.
Treat him well he will help your company grow

I called and told reception he was excellent

Marie O’Neill

Kerstin Y.
Kerstin Y.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Washing machine repair

The repair of my washing machine was done quickly and efficiently. Beni went out of his way to pick up the broken part and replaced it within 24 hours. I will recommend his services to all my friends

kwbauer811
kwbauer811
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Washer Customer care Lucas right to Ben the Technician was Best in Class Service.

Booked appt got me in asap due to water leakage.
Ben the Tech did a thorough investigation to support what to due about my washer.
Looked for parts got back to me in a hour.
I would use Best Care for all my appliances going forward.

Ken from Coquitlam
Ken from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Samsung washer issue got helped

My 5 year old Samsung front load washer sometimes had burning smell after spin circle. Alex replied quickly, he was so experienced that he point out the problem right away and told me it would cost a lot to fix and suggest buying a new one till the problem getting worse. I really appreciate his expertise and honesty. He also patiently answered my questions about washers and gave me good advice. I will definitely go to him whenever my appliances have any issue in the future.

teriperry
teriperry
1 review Langley, BC

Servicing on a kitchen aid gas stove

Simple fix, technician was very good explaining problem and said was easy fix when we thought it was going to be very expensive

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We work extremely hard to create a culture of extraordinary work ethics and a high level of customer satisfaction. Thank you, Better Care Appliance Repair

baseballfan01
baseballfan01
1 review Surrey, BC

Dryer Repair

Service technician arrived on time, did great work, took care of both the dryer and the rest of the home, and provided me with great advice on preventative maintanence.

Del T.
Del T.
1 review Langley, BC

Fix wall oven

Alex was very professional and personal . My issue was fixed with excellent same day service !

Donthave1@all in Vancouver
D. 1.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Jenn-Air Range cook top switch repair

At first evaluation, Alex found the problem is the INF-switch and needs to be replaced. We agreed the total cost including the necessary parts and labor to be $400. Everything seemed simple and straight forward.
A couple of days later Alex returned with the new switches and replaced the old ones with new. All done, paid the balance and we were happy.

Then the following 2 weeks or so the troubles started. Alex was call back again and after more examination, we found that the new switches are not the same one as the original. After Alex gave up and left, I spent hours on the web and found that the manufacturer's replacement part number actually applied to 3 different types of the switches. Local parts suppliers where Alex sources carry the wrong, older models only. Thus not functions properly on my stove.

I contacted Alex again and explained the situation, and he 100% agreed that the blame should be on the manufacturer then he offered me the full refund for the work except the initial call charge.
The stove is not fixed yet but his offer of the refund (may not be 100% fair to him) makes me happy and gives me the full confidence in Better Care.

Now I am waiting for the arrival of the exact switches I need, then replace them by myself. But I am sure I will give Better Care a call when the new repair projects occur in our household!

More about Better Care Appliance Repair

We offer Same Day appliance, Warrantied & Affordable Appliance Service and Repairs in Vancouver and surrounding cities. All Makes and Models! For A Free Quote Call and same day service, please call 778-986-8277
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vancouver?