HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Better Care Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Better Care Appliance Repair

B. J.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very good. The repairman was prompt, professional and tidy. I would reccommend him anytime and would most certainly call for future appliance repairs.

amin.aziznia in
1 review Terrace, BC

They did repair on my dish washer. It did not work that day, and they did not charge me.
Later it started working and i called them and paid them. I liked how professional are and not money driven.

William
1 review Vancouver, BC

Better Care and appliance repair man came in and sorted out my problems with my dishwasher, stove, and washer and dryer. The repair man even went out of his way to try and find parts for my very old stove. Highly recommend this company :-)

Fredy C.
1 review Burnaby, BC

He was on time. Very professional, polite, friendly. Don answered my questions and dissipated all my doubts. He is very knowledgeable. I believe he is a great asset to the company and they are very well represented by him. I will definitely recomend Don (and Better Care Appliance) to my friends and colleagues.

boris
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alex came on time and did a great job. He was very organized and super efficient. I would definitely recomand the company to all my friends and family.

1 review Vancouver, BC

My built in refrigerator ice maker was not working properly. Roman was the technician that came to my house and was very knowledgeable and helpful in at first trying to fix it and in the end , replacing it , all quickly and at a decent price. I would recommend Roman to friends any time.

Kay-Loo
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

They were super prompt to reply and able to book in a technician right away to come check my washer which wasn't draining properly. He popped the pump back in but mentioned that he might have to come back to replace it altogether if it continued to give me problems. After two loads, I had the same problem so he came back and replaced it very quickly. The second visit I was only charged for the pump ($170). Thank you!

Diane in Delta
1 review Surrey, BC

I had to re-book my appointment TWICE (because you know, LIFE) and Max was super helpful and understanding each time. Don arrived early and stayed two hours later than he should have to make sure the service was completed. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable, Don explained what he was going to do, how much it would cost so no surprises. He answered all my questions with a patience I envy. :-) Thank you very much!

happy customer in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I discovered this service on line & was impressed with the reviews. I phoned and Don the technician made an appointment. He called
before arriving & advised exact time to arrive. He did estimate and I agreed to price & return in 2 days. He arrived on time and completed the system correction. He was courteous, helpful and left the place very clean. While we waited for the correction to take place he gave me tips on my refrigerator for longer wear. I did not care for the 4 hour window on time to arrive but everything else was excellent and I would recommend the company, especially Don.

Ben
1 review Vancouver, BC

As you can tell, this is a VERY old stove. I can't even find a photo of another one of the same model, let alone find instructions, etc for this. I've tried other appliance repair companies, and nobody has been able to make the oven work. Today, the seemingly impossible happened. Better Care came and made my oven work. I couldn't believe it! I've been living in this apartment for a year and have not been able to get anyone to fix it. The repair man was friendly, informative, and worked quickly. I would recommend them to anyone! Our landlord will likely be using them in the future from now on for his other rental properties!

More about Better Care Appliance Repair

We offer Same Day appliance, Warrantied & Affordable Appliance Service and Repairs in Vancouver and surrounding cities. All Makes and Models!
For A Free Quote Call and same day service, please call 778-986-8277

Appliance Repair
We can supply appliance parts on the same day, if we have them in stock. We can order in almost all parts if the price makes sense to the owner.
Appliance Repairs
Whirlpool - all GE - all Amana - all Frigidaire - all Kichenaid - all Maytag - all Kenmore - all Jenn-air - all Admiral - all Decor - all Roper - all Bosch - all Asko - all Electrolux - all Thermador - all Lg - all Samsung - all Miele - dishwasher,dryer,washer Fisher&paykel - dishwasher , fridge Blomberg - all Sub zero - fridge Wolf - oven,cooktop westinghouse - all. AEG - all True - fridge Uline - all Traulsen - fridge Hot point - all IKEA Magic chef
Same Day Service!