Better Care Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
Vancouver BC V5Y 2C1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Better Care Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Better Care Appliance Repair

Kay-Loo
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

They were super prompt to reply and able to book in a technician right away to come check my washer which wasn't draining properly. He popped the pump back in but mentioned that he might have to come back to replace it altogether if it continued to give me problems. After two loads, I had the same problem so he came back and replaced it very quickly. The second visit I was only charged for the pump ($170). Thank you!

Diane in Delta
1 review Surrey, BC

I had to re-book my appointment TWICE (because you know, LIFE) and Max was super helpful and understanding each time. Don arrived early and stayed two hours later than he should have to make sure the service was completed. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable, Don explained what he was going to do, how much it would cost so no surprises. He answered all my questions with a patience I envy. :-) Thank you very much!

happy customer in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I discovered this service on line & was impressed with the reviews. I phoned and Don the technician made an appointment. He called
before arriving & advised exact time to arrive. He did estimate and I agreed to price & return in 2 days. He arrived on time and completed the system correction. He was courteous, helpful and left the place very clean. While we waited for the correction to take place he gave me tips on my refrigerator for longer wear. I did not care for the 4 hour window on time to arrive but everything else was excellent and I would recommend the company, especially Don.

Ben
1 review Vancouver, BC

As you can tell, this is a VERY old stove. I can't even find a photo of another one of the same model, let alone find instructions, etc for this. I've tried other appliance repair companies, and nobody has been able to make the oven work. Today, the seemingly impossible happened. Better Care came and made my oven work. I couldn't believe it! I've been living in this apartment for a year and have not been able to get anyone to fix it. The repair man was friendly, informative, and worked quickly. I would recommend them to anyone! Our landlord will likely be using them in the future from now on for his other rental properties!

tommy-tran
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alex, our technician came in to fix a leak in our washer. Alex figured it out in 30min. I would 100% use him and his company again, very professional start to finish.

maxwell.shears
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very efficient and professional service. Very polite and on time. Extremely happy with his work

cheri
1 review Vancouver, BC

Don, the appliance technician from Better Care Appliances was fabulous! Highly recommend Better Care Appliances. They were able to fix my broken refrigerater the next day, when the appliance store from whom I bought my fridge said it would take at least a week. Their technician was very professional and helpful, and went even so far as to offering to vacuum the pet hair from under the refrigerator.

northvanamy in Vancouver
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

I called Better Care Appliance Repair in the evening after 7pm and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were still open. I was so glad that they were able to schedule my repair for the next day. When Don arrived, I explained the problem to him and he knew exactly what was wrong with my refrigerator. He gave me a price and fixed the problem in about an hour. My refrigerator and freezer are working perfectly again. I highly recommend this company. They are efficient, professional and the price they give is the price they charge.

Adrian H
1 review Vancouver, BC

Perfect service. Don was the consummate professional - clean, friendly, knowledgeable, considerate, punctual. He diagnosed and repaired our appliances perfectly. We have zero complaints and I would not hesitate to call them again with any issues with any of our appliances. Highly recommended!

Marj
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Total professionalism! The down arrow for the oven of my 20 year old Frigidaire electric range suddenly stopped working. I was amazed when they sent a Repairman within 2 hours of my contacting them, when other companies would not even respond. He could fix it but it would be costly so I wanted to weigh the cost of repair vs buying a new stove. The company even called me on a follow-up, to apologize for not fixing the oven, but told me to consider all options first. I might still fix the oven, but still wanted to see what new stoves were out there first. It cost me nothing so far, but Better Care Appliances will be the company I call for all my appliance repairs.

More about Better Care Appliance Repair

We offer Same Day appliance, Warrantied & Affordable Appliance Service and Repairs in Vancouver and surrounding cities. All Makes and Models!
For A Free Quote Call and same day service, please call 778-986-8277