Venus Roofing

Reviews for Venus Roofing

choar in Markham
choar in Markham

Poor customer service

Avoid this company. They gave me a quote for the roof and on the day they arrived to replace the shingles they wanted another $1000. They said they made a mistake on the quote. I didn’t want to start all over again to bring in someone else so agreed tp pay an additional $700. The shingles were installed ok but in the process they cracked my skylight. They tried to cover it up with caulking but the roof started to leak when we had heavy rain. My biggest complaint is that they never admitted to cracking the skylight and consequently we had water damage in the home. After several attempt to contact them they finally turned up and wanted another $1000 to replace the skylight. I agreed to pay for a new skylight (Home depot $160) if they would install it. After numerous attempts over several days to try and get them to come back and install the skylight I gave up and had to replace it myself. Very, very poor customer service. Buyer beware!

Venus roofing gave false info about warranty

We went with this company as the price fit our budget. We were told that if any shingles fall off and come loose they will come fix and would be covered under warranty. Was even advised that after a windy day to call and they'll come repair. I did and was told it would cost me money. They now avoid my calls and very unsatisfied. They came the day they said to install a brand new roof but now want more money from us If any missing shingles. It hasn't even been a year!

Alex from East York
Alex from East York

Caulking repairs, shingle repairs

Extremely efficient and accurate. Arrived on same morning I called and fixed my leaky roof. No problems so far after a couple of month. They also made a free roof inspection and gave an advice for its future maintenance. Splendid service!