Perfect Painting & Repair

Mississauga ON L4Z 4E8

Reviews for Perfect Painting & Repair

Denise in Burlington
Denise in Burlington

Once dated staircase and foyer - complete transformation!

John is a talented artist in his field. His recommendations for colour and attention to detail gave the finished project sophisticated charm and elegance. John thinks and works like an interior decorator. His workmanship is impeccable.

I am very grateful to have met John and will not ever be calling upon anyone else to come to my home renovation rescue!

Thanks a million!!

Victor Brunka in Toronto
Victor Brunka in Toronto

Basement repair and painting

John and his team did incredible work in a limited timeframe. Kept to the quote, showed up on time, finished the job with attention to detail, and cleaned up the site.

I will be a reference for John any time. Feel free to contact me.

Dudley in Toronto
Dudley in Toronto

Repair damaged ceilings and paint house

Dudley: My wife and I were completely satisfied with the work John and his team of workers from Perfect Painting & Repair did for us. We had some ceilings that were damaged by a leaky roof and were in need of repair and painting. We also wanted to remove the popcorn ceiling through the house. After John quoted us a price we inquired what it would cost to paint the entire house, we were just as pleased with the second quote. His team promptly arrived each morning at the time we agreed on. After six days the job was completed, our house looks like new. John did not ask for any deposit before starting, He received the full payment at the completion of the job.
We will not only recommend Perfect Painting & Repairs to our families and friends, but look forward to using them for future jobs.

thezamaras in Toronto
thezamaras in Toronto

Interior house painting and repairs

Husband: We're thrilled with the excellent work by John and his assistant. They exceeded our expectations for quality and thoroughness. One room had some moisture damage to the drywall to be repaired before sanding, priming and two coats of top quality paint that we selected. Another room involved removing old wallpaper first. Then there were doors and handrails by the stairs that had to be sanded down to bare wood before being primed and coated with the best paints available. He even applied clear lacquer over to the painted railings at no additional cost to ensure that the finish would last.

Wife: We've employed painters before, but none of them measured up to John's meticulous standard of excellence.
He 'checks all the boxes': Polite, respectful, personable, reliable & prompt. He communicates clearly both in person and electronically. And he and his helper Joseph work tirelessly.
The actual pain job really is perfect. The proper prep-work and drywall repairs was done first. In another room, they removed several old layers of wallpaper, then sanded, washed, caulked, cut in and applied two coats. He even strains the paint thru a sieve to ensure smooth application by roller. So, the work was efficient without cutting any corners. The final result is gorgeous.
John did not even ask for a deposit before starting, only accepting payment upon satisfactory completion.
He also offers expert advice for further home improvements such as flooring, but is never pushy. So we'll definitely be engaging 'Perfect Painting & Repair' in future and can unreservedly recommend them, as they live up to the company name!

Barb Dermott in Burlington
Barb Dermott in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation and Main Floor Painting

I first contacted John through an ad in the local paper 2 years ago when I needed my lower level painted. I was so pleased with John’s work that when I was ready to have my whole main floor, including kitchen, living room, dining room, powder room, halls and staircase, painted, I asked him to do the job. He also made recommendations about changing the kitchen countertop and backsplash, before the painting started. The work was completed quickly with a team of professionals that worked to his high standards.
I would recommend John and his team to anyone without hesitation and I will certainly call on him for any future renovations I require. Job well done!

Lana
Lana

Interior, Exterior Painting, Shower Renovation

John worked on the exterior and interior painting and repairs and shower renovations of my house. John was always on time, very punctual, detail
oriented and patient. He has a wealth of experience in renovations and his recommendations in selecting materials for the shower, paint for the rooms and ceiling lightings were excellent. He noticed and fixed things along the way (like missing caulking in the three bathrooms and etc) which were not in the initial scope of the project. He also did a lot of extra work while staying on the agreed budget.
We could not be happier with the results of his work and the house looks amazing. We definitely will hire him again for our home renovation projects.
Thank you, John!

John is a PERFECTIONIST, Extraordinaire-PERFECT PAINTING & REPAIR

John and Marco showed up at 8 AM to begin work on our house front exterior. John is such a pleasant, kind and detail oriented painter, who really takes pride in his work. Marco, his colleague, was also in tune with John's work ethic and I could hear John telling Marco what to look for while he was painting certain areas of our house front. John and Marco first removed some wooden railing around our porch and then painted the posts, trim, front door, garage door frame and trim and base of our daughter's bedroom bay windows. John even repaired our cement base on both sides of our garage door. All of this completed in one day! He will be our painter of choice for any future jobs we may require.
Thank you John and Marco for an excellent job beautifully done!

John & Corinne Cardella, Oakville, ON

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Exterior Painting

We hired John to paint the exterior of our tutor style home. John was highly professional, very reliable and always kept the customer first. He ran a clean job site, hard working and took great pride in doing the job right. The project finished ahead of schedule, on budget, and quality of work above and beyond. The level of competence and experience was evident throughout the project. But it was his focus on customer satisfaction through his advice, listening and doing the right job that made a pleasure to talk with him every day. Our custom home had its challenges but John's experience to get it done was amazing. We have a high level of trust in him. We will be recommending him to friends and family, and look forward to engaging him on other projects again. He is a keeper!

Peter M. Gibson (Re/Max) in Milton
Peter M. Gibson (Re/Max) in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Paint And Bathroom Repair

Punctual, professional and very approachable are just a few words to describe my experience with the staff at Perfect Painting And Repair. John, owner and operator, focuses on complete customer satisfaction while delivering a painting and repair service second to none. I have repeatedly called upon John, sometimes with just days notice, to complete a job and he consistently provides an exceptional finished product, at a reasonable price. Give john a call for your next project....I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

Steve and Elaine in Oakville
Steve and Elaine in Oakville

Painting and Home Repair

Hired John to paint our water damaged ceiling and a few miscellaneous repairs around the house. Did extra work for free and was fantastic from start to finish, would highly recommend.

More about Perfect Painting & Repair

Welcome to Perfect Painting & Repair! We specialize in all types of Interior Painting, Exterior Painting and All Residential and Commercial Paintings. We guarantee customer satisfaction and do best within your budget. No project is too small or too large. Call us now!
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?