Lirek

Reviews for Lirek

Natalia in Thornhill
Natalia in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Chimney and chimney's shoulder repair

The job was done on time and on the budget. The quality was amazing. I have a very old house and something always has to fixed and every time I have small or big issues with contractors. It was the first time that I didn't have any problems during or after renovation. I highly recommend Igor and Irina. Thank you guys.

Andrey in Toronto
Andrey in Toronto

Bathroom reno

Superb renovation, fast, clean, professional: totaly redesign bathroom,electrical job, plumbimg, tiling, they help me to assembly cabinets, painting, everything perfect, thank you very much. I will recomend this company to everyone

Marble floor polishing

Iryna and Irek thank you for the quality work, the office floor looks brilliant. I hope that you come to service us again in the future. It was nice job.

Thank You, we tried. We are happy that you are happy. :)

More about Lirek

Welcome to Lirek. Our professional and experienced staff does the job right the first time, giving you confidence that your House and Appartment will always look the best.

Call us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.

Bathroom Renovation
- Marble, Granite, Porcelain, Ceramic - Hardwood Floors - Bricks
- Renovation (kitchens, bathrooms, complete renovations, basements) - Chimney Repair & Rebuild - Masonry and Bricklaying build & repair - Marble Cleaning, Grinding, Polishing, Honing, Sealing, Maintenance, Restoration, Repair, Chipped or Broken Epoxy Repair)
2014