SeaBreeze Home Solutions - No Longer In Business

Water Filtration & Purification
330 Brunel Road Mississauga ON L4Z2C2
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Markham  >  SeaBreeze Home Solutions - No Longer In Business

Reviews for SeaBreeze Home Solutions - No Longer In Business

Hassan
Hassan

Water treatment

Quality product and best customer service. Step was fast and we didn't wait for hours.. I would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

Bobby in Mississauga
Bobby in Mississauga

Water filtration

I have healthough issues and my friends were telling about a service they got so I decided to check it out... Seabreeze installed water filterations and showed me the difference between my water before and now... thank god I got it changes.... thanks Seabreeze for the great work!

rania.salem
rania.salem

Water Softner

I very rarely take the time to write reviews but the service from this company was truly top notch. The staff was very patient answering all of my questions and the installer was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Most importantly my skin and hair feel so much softer. My only regret is not calling Seabreeze sooner.

Jody
Jody

Water filter and softener installation

I got a water filter system and softener installed and I love it. The sales guy Raj was very informative and helpful. I highly recommend this system.

R. D.
R. D.

Water Softener install

Raj was very informative and knowledgeable with water. Was referred by a friend who has been using him for we years.

Paul W.
Paul W.
1 review Milton, ON

Ac and Furnace

Dealing with Seabreeze was literally a breeze. We had a goodman furnace and ac installed and also will be receiving a $2100 in rebates from the govt

Thank you Paul, as per convo the rebates do take a few weeks. Give us a call by mid August if you haven't received the cheques. - Emily

Sarah
Sarah

Water softener and hepa

Seabreeze was easy to deal with and was able to install the next day. The family absolutely loves the water softener and hepa.

Hi Sarah, thank you for your kind words. We are glad the family is enjoyng the water softener and our Seabreeze Hepa Filter - Emily

Terri
Terri

Water Softener

Seabreeze is a great company. My family and I got the Water Softener from an outstanding agent by the name of Andy. The customer service we received from Andy was great, he is knowledgeable, professional and completely trustworthy.I would highly recommend Seabreeze home to others

Thank you for your kind words Terri, we will let Andy know also. Happy to hear everything we smooth - Emily

Water softener

I wanted to write to tell you about my experience w/ SeaBreeze Home Solns. Your staff was very helpful & knowledgeable answering my specific questions. Your Manager was very attentive and diligent in helping us make the right decision within our budget. I would like to thank Aman & his team for your great customer service and punctuality for installation. I would definitely shop here again and recommend you to all friends and family.

Thanks again,
Bernard

Thank you Bernard for your kind words. I will definitely pass on the message to Aman - Emily

More about SeaBreeze Home Solutions - No Longer In Business

***Recieve Up to $1000 in Rebates available*** SeaBreeze Home Solution’s is a leader in home water and air filtration systems. From our environmentally friendly and affordable water and air filters to our unparalleled customer service, know that you are making the right choice for your family and budget when you ...