Bugs Heat Terminator Exterminators

Reviews for Bugs Heat Terminator Exterminators

Diana Ramirez in Saint Catharines
Diana Ramirez in Saint Catharines

Bed Bug

I had a bed bug problem and I was so concerned about it, I called different pest control companies and non of them were helping to answer all my questions and concerns until I called Bugs Heat Terminator, they took their time to answer all my questions, they came to my house on the same day I contacted them to do a free inspection, after that they recommended me the Heat Treatment which includes a 90 day guarantee. The treatment was done 2 days later and there was second inspection two weeks after the treatment was done just to make sure there was not more bed bugs at my house.
I highly recommend Bugs Heat Terminator, they are very professional, their customer service is amazing, their prices are more than fair and the treatments that they offer actually work, I haven't seen a single bed bug in my house after the Heat Treatment was done. If you are looking to get rid of any pest, Bugs Heat Terminator will your best option.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that our Heat Treatment Services eradicated bed bugs in your home!

Treatment for Bed Bugs

I was so worried when I realized I had beg bugs in my house. BHT came in to do a free inspection within hours of me contacting them. They were professional and courteous. They answered my numerous questions about treatment options and recommended the best solution. They put my mind at ease throughout the process. I chose the heat treatment, based on their recommendation. They were great to work with. They returned for another inspection two weeks following the treatment and assured me my home is bugs free. Their 3 months guarantee offers peace of mind, although, I hope we won't need it. They made what felt like a nightmare easier to get through. Their customer service was impeccable. While the other companies that I contacted seemed in a rush to get me off the phone and just wanted my business, BHT made me feel valued. They patiently answered my numerous calls and explained everything in details. Their prices were reasonable relative to the competition. I highly Recommend them!

Thank you for your review, we were pleased to resolve your bed bug problem with our Heat Treatment Service!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Bed bug treatment

I was finally able to find a service which was able to get rid of my bed bug problem. Extremely pleased with the quality of services this company provided. Chris and Davis were both great and efficient doing their job. Highly recommend their services.

More about Bugs Heat Terminator Exterminators

Our services include a one day solution for bed bug infestations and we provide a 90 Day Warranty for our Heat Treatment Service. Bugs Heat Terminator is here to help you have a bed bug free home for you and your family.

If you or a loved one in your home has received multiples bites while in the comfort of their bed or living room couch, a bed bug infestation might be looming. Please give us a call for a free inspection and estimate.

Our trained technicians will inspect your home to find any signs of bed bugs. We'll then proceed to provide you with all the necessary information to help you prepare for a Heat Treatment Service.

Preparing is essential to having a successful heat treatment, which is why we provide you with a detailed checklist to help you and your family organize your home to have the best possible outcome. Leave it to us to execute and rid the bed bugs from your home.

By monitoring your home closely while we conduct our Heat Treatment Service, we reposition your furniture in intervals of 15 minutes and use other helpful techniques that are essential to eliminating bed bugs from your home.

To provide peace of mind to you and your family, we provide a 90 Day Warranty with every Bed Bug Heat Treatment Service.

Our other services include riding your home of rodents, ants, cockroaches, pigeons and other pests.