BUGS HEAT TERMINATOR EXTERMINATORS

Pest & Animal Control
BUGS HEAT TERMINATOR EXTERMINATORS

Reviews for BUGS HEAT TERMINATOR EXTERMINATORS

Treatment for Bed Bugs

I was so worried when I realized I had beg bugs in my house. BHT came in to do a free inspection within hours of me contacting them. They were professional and courteous. They answered my numerous questions about treatment options and recommended the best solution. They put my mind at ease throughout the process. I chose the heat treatment, based on their recommendation. They were great to work with. They returned for another inspection two weeks following the treatment and assured me my home is bugs free. Their 3 months guarantee offers peace of mind, although, I hope we won't need it. They made what felt like a nightmare easier to get through. Their customer service was impeccable. While the other companies that I contacted seemed in a rush to get me off the phone and just wanted my business, BHT made me feel valued. They patiently answered my numerous calls and explained everything in details. Their prices were reasonable relative to the competition. I highly Recommend them!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Bed bug treatment

I was finally able to find a service which was able to get rid of my bed bug problem. Extremely pleased with the quality of services this company provided. Chris and Davis were both great and efficient doing their job. Highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review, we were pleased to resolve your bed bug problem with our Heat Treatment Service!

More about BUGS HEAT TERMINATOR EXTERMINATORS

Our services include a one day solution for bed bug infestations and we provide a 90 Day Warranty for our Heat Treatment Service. Bugs Heat Terminator is here to help you have a bed bug free home for you and your family. If you or a loved one in your ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?