Bennett Built

Reviews for Bennett Built

Pat from Calgary
Pat from Calgary

Condo renovations

We would highly recommend Bennett Built. Jonathan was everything you hope for in a contractor. Professional, honest, diligent, cordial, creative and responsive. He communicated effectively and promptly. We had routine work required and not-so routine. He was great to work with in either case. You can't go wrong with Bennett Built.

Wes and Pat Campbell

Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with the project. I think It turned out just great

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cabinet alteration to fit new fridge and microwave

Our fridge died in the summer heat and needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, the original cabinetry in the kitchen provided very small spaces for new appliances. We needed to increase the height of our cabinetry and Jonathan was one of the few who was willing to tackle the project in a time frame that didn't mean we were using our dining room as appliance storage for the summer. He did a great job by moving and supporting the bottom shelf of the cabinet and then altered our cabinet doors. The doors couldn't really be salvaged as they were, but he found new trim to match and made the new doors fit in seamlessly!

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Jaime
Jaime

Kitchen cabinets

I hired Jonathan to build a couple a Cabinets to add into my kitchen. He is very detail oriented, on time and goes above and beyond to make it right. If you need something don’t hesitate to hire him.
I am very pleased of His work

Very kind words. Can't wait to see the kitchen all painted, I know it's going to look beautiful.

Ashleigh  from Calgary
Ashleigh from Calgary

New Deck Install - Excellent Service and Quality

We replaced our cedar deck with Composite, and modified the size. Jonathan was excellent in staying cost conscious, and came up with great ideas to save money. He was easy to get in touch with throughout the process, and completed the job on time, even with rain. The quality of the build is fantastic. We are very happy with our experience with Bennett Built.

Thanks Ashleigh, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have many great summers enjoying your deck.

laura_bailey444@hotmail.com
L. B.
1 review Calgary, ON

Leveling a sunken living room floor

Jonathan was great, did a wonderful job and was very kind, even to my 2 daughters who had a million questions. He gave me a good quote and did not go over it

Thanks Laura, it was a pleasure working with you. I had a great time answering each and every one of there questions. Glad we got the job done, I feel like it transformed the space.

josh
josh

Window installation

Great work!! Johnathan was a pleasure to work with. His work was clean and precise. We are very happy with the new windows and can’t wait to see the savings in our gas bill this coming winter. He is a knowledgeable carpenter with a great attitude and I would definitely recommend him for any of your custom carpentry needs.

Kind words Josh. Loved being able to do that job for you!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Bathroom Reonovationn

Part of the renovation required leveling the bathroom floor in advance of installing the finished flooring. Jonathon was very conscientious of his work, he was prompt arriving and did a great job. I appreciated his input and ideas for my ongoing renovation. I will definitely continue to use Bennett Built for other areas in my current renovation.

Thanks Elizabeth! I appreciate you and your business! Looking forward to working together in the future.

Kristen
Kristen

Install Interior French Doors

Jonathan responded quickly to my request to have new doors framed and installed in our basement. He was polite, and gave a quote the same day he was able to come evaluate the project. He completed the project in the time frame he said he would and did a great job. Would definitely recommend and hire him back for any future jobs.

Thank you Kristen. I appreciated you putting your trust in me and I am happy to have completed that job for you!

Teresa in Calgary
Teresa in Calgary

Pick up, deliver and assemble 10 office chairs

Bennett Built replied to my post to pick up, deliver and assemble 10 office chairs. They quoted 6 hours and were done just over 4. When invoiced, I was only charged for the time they were here. They were friendly and very professional. I will call on them again should the need arise. Thank you.

Thank you Teresa! It was an absolute pleasure to get the job done for you. I was so happy we were able to get it done within your time frames and under budget. You were great to work with. Please call us again with for any future work, we are happy to accommodate!

Mrs. V.
Mrs. V.

Closets, Storage Rooms, Bathroom Vanities, Kitchen Cupboards...and more!

Bennett Built has been assisting our family with our carpentry needs for the past 10 years. The list of things Jonathan has built for us at our home and in various rental properties that we own is long and includes bathroom vanities, custom closets, storage room shelving, a wet bar, a fireplace and mantle, a fence, and kitchen cabinetry. He has also assisted us with multiple window installation projects. Jonathan is so skilled at turning our ideas into reality. His experience and industry knowledge allow him to hear our ideas and then improve upon them, ensuring that the end result is always better and more functional than we could have come up with on our own.

Jonathan is courteous, thoughtful, and a joy to have in our home. We have a few more projects in mind that we'll be asking for him to handle for us shortly, including a built-in entertainment/storage unit, a new pantry room, and another bathroom vanity.

We highly recommend Bennett Built!

Thank you for your kind words. As always, we are happy for your business and appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to supporting you through your next projects!

More about Bennett Built

Hi! Jonathan Bennett here - pleased to meet you. Thanks for considering Bennett Built for your next project. I wanted to share a few words with you so you can get a feel for the kind of work I offer and the type of finish I strive to achieve.

Whether you are a homeowner, entrepreneur, or established business owner, renovation and construction projects can be stressful. There are often so many choices in service providers, it's hard to know how to pick the right one to give you the most bang for your buck and the quality of finish you deserve. Let me help.​

If I could sum up what I have learned throughout my time as a carpenter with one word, it would be collaboration. Jobs only work when contractors and home or business owners can engage in honest communication, mutual respect, and a shared timeline. It is with this in mind that I have envisioned a carpentry and renovation service that not only offers a great finished project, but also focuses on collaborating with home owners and other trusted trades, especially when you really need to dig deep and solve a problem. Every project out there in the construction/renovation industry comes with it's own set of challenges and setbacks - that's a given, but it's how those problems are approached that makes the difference between creating profits and creating what you envisioned while maintaining long lasting relationships. I want you to be happy with the work I have completed for you, and I also want your business again!

I started this business in 2010 and we are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year - we've come along way! Along my journey I have learned a lot of lessons and met some amazingly capable people who have helped me shape and master my craft, inspired me to provide great customer service, and to offer job pricing that is fair and equal for everyone. I am so thankful to call these people my colleagues and my friends and am grateful for their continued support. It is because of these well maintained relationships that when you hire Bennett Built, you hire the multitude of experience that comes with us via our long time supporters and expert colleagues who are interested in getting the job done perfectly, not just to get paid.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to build and create whatever you can dream up. Give me a call or head on over to the contacts page and leave me a message. Let's get started.

Kindly,