Bennett Built

Reviews for Bennett Built

Jaime
Jaime

Kitchen cabinets

I hired Jonathan to build a couple a Cabinets to add into my kitchen. He is very detail oriented, on time and goes above and beyond to make it right. If you need something don’t hesitate to hire him.
I am very pleased of His work

Very kind words. Can't wait to see the kitchen all painted, I know it's going to look beautiful.

Ashleigh  from Calgary
Ashleigh from Calgary

New Deck Install - Excellent Service and Quality

We replaced our cedar deck with Composite, and modified the size. Jonathan was excellent in staying cost conscious, and came up with great ideas to save money. He was easy to get in touch with throughout the process, and completed the job on time, even with rain. The quality of the build is fantastic. We are very happy with our experience with Bennett Built.

Thanks Ashleigh, it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have many great summers enjoying your deck.

laura_bailey444@hotmail.com
L. B.
1 review Calgary, ON

Leveling a sunken living room floor

Jonathan was great, did a wonderful job and was very kind, even to my 2 daughters who had a million questions. He gave me a good quote and did not go over it

Thanks Laura, it was a pleasure working with you. I had a great time answering each and every one of there questions. Glad we got the job done, I feel like it transformed the space.

josh
josh

Window installation

Great work!! Johnathan was a pleasure to work with. His work was clean and precise. We are very happy with the new windows and can’t wait to see the savings in our gas bill this coming winter. He is a knowledgeable carpenter with a great attitude and I would definitely recommend him for any of your custom carpentry needs.

Kind words Josh. Loved being able to do that job for you!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Bathroom Reonovationn

Part of the renovation required leveling the bathroom floor in advance of installing the finished flooring. Jonathon was very conscientious of his work, he was prompt arriving and did a great job. I appreciated his input and ideas for my ongoing renovation. I will definitely continue to use Bennett Built for other areas in my current renovation.

Thanks Elizabeth! I appreciate you and your business! Looking forward to working together in the future.

Kristen
Kristen

Install Interior French Doors

Jonathan responded quickly to my request to have new doors framed and installed in our basement. He was polite, and gave a quote the same day he was able to come evaluate the project. He completed the project in the time frame he said he would and did a great job. Would definitely recommend and hire him back for any future jobs.

Thank you Kristen. I appreciated you putting your trust in me and I am happy to have completed that job for you!

Teresa in Calgary
Teresa in Calgary

Pick up, deliver and assemble 10 office chairs

Bennett Built replied to my post to pick up, deliver and assemble 10 office chairs. They quoted 6 hours and were done just over 4. When invoiced, I was only charged for the time they were here. They were friendly and very professional. I will call on them again should the need arise. Thank you.

Thank you Teresa! It was an absolute pleasure to get the job done for you. I was so happy we were able to get it done within your time frames and under budget. You were great to work with. Please call us again with for any future work, we are happy to accommodate!

Mrs. V.
Mrs. V.

Closets, Storage Rooms, Bathroom Vanities, Kitchen Cupboards...and more!

Bennett Built has been assisting our family with our carpentry needs for the past 10 years. The list of things Jonathan has built for us at our home and in various rental properties that we own is long and includes bathroom vanities, custom closets, storage room shelving, a wet bar, a fireplace and mantle, a fence, and kitchen cabinetry. He has also assisted us with multiple window installation projects. Jonathan is so skilled at turning our ideas into reality. His experience and industry knowledge allow him to hear our ideas and then improve upon them, ensuring that the end result is always better and more functional than we could have come up with on our own.

Jonathan is courteous, thoughtful, and a joy to have in our home. We have a few more projects in mind that we'll be asking for him to handle for us shortly, including a built-in entertainment/storage unit, a new pantry room, and another bathroom vanity.

We highly recommend Bennett Built!

Thank you for your kind words. As always, we are happy for your business and appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to supporting you through your next projects!

ezramalo
ezramalo

Kitchen Renovation and miscellaneous finishing work

Jonathan saved us! We were halfway through our kitchen and our contractor bailed. Jonathan came highly recommended and wow he lives up to the name. Honest, quality work and on time. We would highly recommend anyone using Bennett Built they are great and amazing quality! Thank you

Thanks Ezra. It's always so amazing working on projects with you. I am so happy we were able to help in your time of need. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. I am looking forward to our next project together!

Great Scott! Construction Inc.  in Calgary

Hire who the Contractors hire

I run a General Contractor business in Calgary. Time and time again I engage Bennett Built for our client's built-in custom cabinetry and finishing millwork requirements. Jonathan is professional, relates well to clientele, and is a real problem solver.

I highly recommend Bennet Built for your custom woodwork needs.

More about Bennett Built

Hi! Jonathan Bennett here - pleased to meet you. Thanks for considering Bennett Built for your next project. I wanted to share a few words with you so you can get a feel for the kind of work I offer and the type of finish I strive to achieve.

Whether you are a homeowner, entrepreneur, or established business owner, renovation and construction projects can be stressful. There are often so many choices in service providers, it's hard to know how to pick the right one to give you the most bang for your buck and the quality of finish you deserve. Let me help.

I started this business in 2010 and am looking forward to celebrating our 10th anniversary in 2020 (we've come along way!) Along my journey I have learned a lot of lessons and met some amazingly capable people who have helped me shape and master my craft, inspired me to provide great customer service, and to offer job pricing that is fair and equal for everyone. I am so thankful to call these people my colleagues and my friends and am grateful for their continued support.

If I could sum up what I have learned throughout my time, it would be the importance of honest communication, ongoing support for homeowners, and how to lean on your own support people when you need to dig deep and solve a problem. Every project out there in the construction/renovation industry comes with it's own set of challenges and setbacks, that's a given, but it's how those problems are approached that makes the difference between a Carpenter and a Master Carpenter.

Don't just hire Bennett Built, hire the multitude of experience that comes with Bennett Built via our long time supporters and expert colleagues who are interested in getting the job done perfectly, not just to get paid. Bennett Built is staffed and supported by craftsman who believe in creating beautiful spaces, perfection in function and design, and pride of ownership for the home or business owner. You work hard for your money, you deserve to be happy with the finished product, and you deserve to feel good about your project experience from start to finish.

Let us support you through your next project and we promise to treat you with respect, honesty, and get the job done.

We look forward to meeting you!
Jonathan Bennett