Torbram Electric Supply (TES)

Lighting
Toronto ON M1R 5G2
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Toronto  >  Torbram Electric Supply (TES)

Review for Torbram Electric Supply (TES)

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Buy a Fluorescent Adapter Ballast

I was looking to buy Fluorescent Adapter Ballast for my light fixture hooked up with my ceiling fan which has been discontinued. I tried calling many places and finally I spoke to Terry from TES-Scarborough. Not only he searched and confirm that in Canada it will be difficult to get the unit but he would actually order it from US and asked me if it would be okay to wait for couple of weeks which would save me the cost of shipping from US which would roughly cost me as much as the unit cost or may be more. He was very helpful and had excellent custoner service skills. I would strongly recommend going to this store for any lighting needs. Although they mainly cater bussinesses.