Duraroc Rubber Surfacing Barrie/Newmarket

O in Newmarket
O in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Great work

Brent was awesome came very quickly to do the quote we waited longer than expected for them to do the work but it was worth the wait . They did a fantastic job.

martis_8
martis_8
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Pool deck resurfacing

We received a quote from 3 companies and Duraroc came in with a cost somewhere in the middle. They came in and gave us an initial quote and we set up a date and time for them to come in and get the work done. We worked with them to come up with an additional design that we liked and overall the final product looked great. One of our kids even left a little foot print just after the work was done and a rep came back the next day to fix it up and you would never know there was an issue. Overall, on time and on budget!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great job

Brent from Duraroc Barrie/Newmarket contacted me promptly after I completed their website contact form. He came to assess the job, answered my questions and also responded to more questions via email. Both he and his crew of 4 spent the entire day coating my cement porch and corroded cement garage floor. It's a textured surface and I love it.
The Duraroc product looks beautiful. I have only had it for 1 month but the warranty is 5 years and if you recoat with resin, the warranty is continued for another 5 years.