Pristine Basements

Reviews for Pristine Basements

Elaine in Brampton
Elaine in Brampton

KItchen & Bathroom Renovations

My Husband and I initially had Mark (Pristine Basements) completely renovate our main floor kitchen, about a year ago.
Recently we had Mark back to renovate our main 4pc bathroom.
I was so pleasantly surprised by Mark and his crew.
They covered our floors to protect them, his crew were always respectful and polite.
There was always a great amount of attention paid to detail .
Best of all, Mark, with his very helpfull design and product choices. The finished job is just beautiful!
I have already recommended Pristine Basements to friends, and will definitely be calling them for future projects.
Thank you again!

Rebecca  from Wasaga Beach
Rebecca from Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Complete flip of a house.

I have used Pristine basements for all my rental properties, Mark and his team provide top notch service. If I had a concern or question Mark always returned my calls in a timely manner.

Ken Sammy in Brampton
Ken Sammy in Brampton

Basement Renovations

Getting your basement finished is a big deal because it is probably the most money you are going to spend on renovations at anyone time.

Pristine Basements did a wonderful job from the start to finish of the project. The contract was was very clear and easy to understand. There were constant communications between Mark, the owner, and us throughout the project. They are specialist and not jack of all trades. There were different trades people for all aspects(framing, drywall/mudding, plumbing, electrical, stairs, cabinetry etc.) of the work. Mark was very accommodating with changes on the fly and delays due to our choices of tiles and laminate. The final product looks amazing. I am happy hired Pristine Basements for our project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

just what we needed

We initially went over our goals and was pleasantly surprised that they did more than we wanted. Our basement was in need of a total replacement and Pristine Basements delivered on everything. Very easy to work with and professional + kept the project within out budget (which is hard to do!). They cleaned up every week and no mess for us to deal with. Highly recommended and great value all around.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

bsaement renovation

Had my basement renovated and was very pleased with the quality and the timing of the job. The workers were friendly and knowledgeable.I will definitely use them again for my next project. thank you

NL in North York
NL in North York

Basement Disaster Reno

Well we had high hopes after meeting with this company for the first couple of times. Oh my how things changed.

If you want what was pitched as a "simple 5-7 week project" to take well over 7 months and actually still not be fully complete, then this is the company for you.

If you want the company representative to tell you you "are being too picky" about things that you highlight or address because after all you are paying for the work being done, then this is the company for you.

If you want big bulky access panel doors and then to be told "well thats just how we always do them", then this is the company for you.

If you want workers from this company to leave your home unlocked and then leave the lock box wide open when they leave for the day then this is the company for you.

If you want your property to be damaged beyond repair and in need of replacement then this is the company for you.

If you want a company to create walls with visible curves in them when what you wanted were straight walls then this is the company for you.

If you want a company to leave you with a door that cannot close then this is the company for you.

If you want a company that tells you they are going to do something a certain way and you agree with that and then when they actually do it they do it differently than agreed to then this is the company for you.

If you want a company that provides extrememly poor customer service and does not return repeated messages and or phone calls then this is the company for you.

The sad thing is I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All I can say is we have had our basement renovated (although we wish we could turn back the clock and start over with some other company) and while it is no longer as bad as it was, all of the above reasons make it so that I could not ever recommend this company to anyone.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Brampton?