Trust Flooring

Reviews for Trust Flooring

Unhappy in Toronto
Unhappy in Toronto

Tiling in bathrooms

As a new home owner Trust did the tile work. After a year and a half they are finally coming to fix the grout that was defective. Were supposed to be here at 9:30 this morning. 11:00 and still not here. Not even a phone call. Not impressed with them at all.

sandra15 in Toronto
sandra15 in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Trust Flooring came to redo all of my tiles in the main bathroom. Before they were uneven and the grout was messy looking. They helped me pick the most suitable tile as well as offer me advice with what style would look best in the specific space that I have. After everything, my bathroom looks incredible and the workmanship is professional and clean. They did everything promptly and I working with them was a pleasure.

Adrian from Markham
Adrian from Markham
2 reviews , ON

Carpeting

Dealing with this company has been a horrendous experience! First they mismatched our carpet colouring when we bought the home, and then when they were asked to do the warranty service they didn’t show up for the confirmed appointment after asking us to remove the entire furniture from 2 floors of our home. When they did come to do the work it was a rushed, shoddy job with damage to our walls and doors. They also left glue stains everywhere and didn’t secure a portion of the carpet at all. In the end they didn’t fix the mismatched carpet tone issue at all either. We gave up on the carpeting issue and were horrified when we discovered that they would also be the company to deal with an unsecure floor board. Again, an appointment was booked and they didn’t show up. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Work quality is poor and Angela gives you the runaround. She is very apologetic and seems willing to do whatever she can, but clearly this is a time buying tactic because she never gets back to you unless you persistently call her back. Avoid this company at all costs.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Carpet Repair

Dealt with this company with regard to repair of carpet in our home. There were multiple issues in scheduling; it is a miracle if someone answers the phone for starters. To top it off appointment times are confirmed and then rescheduled or the installer shows up on another day and time because it is convenient for them with no notice to the customer. Worse yet, the actual work was beyond shoddy and it took outside intervention to have them come back to fix the mess their installer had created.
I found everyone at this company to have an I don't care attitude and when repairs were finally being made, downright rude.
I would never recommend this company for any flooring needs. They showed themselves to be unreliable, and not at all trustworthy. There is tremendous irony in their name. They also represent themselves as Concord Flooring, so avoid them as well.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Hardwood floors

I got new floors installed on my whole main floor in aug 2010 now a few years later I'm still waiting for the transition pieces for a door way and stairs after hundreds of calls and someone coming 4xs with the wrong piece or color. I wanted to list my home to sell last spring and couldn't because of this.
They never return my calls when I leave a voice message and every time I do get to talk to Angela in service she tells me she will order the piece, it's back ordered or she'll call me back. I have even previously complained to the owner Susan and the issue is yet to be resolved... All I get is the run around !

Bob from Thornhill-308
Bob from Thornhill-308

7.8/10

Harwood Flooring

We recently had hardwood floors installed in our condo. The initial estimate was right on. The service was good and the job was completed in a timely fashion. The only mistake made was when they removed the broadloom and promised to save some for us and they didn't.

We would be grateful to allow you some carpet free of charge from our company. We are one of ontario's largest carpet distributors; just contact Troy and we will take care of you. Please accept our apologies for this misunderstanding.

More about Trust Flooring

With over 30 years experience, the Trust Floor Store has created and staffed its showrooms to offer a one-stop shopping experience, whether it’s the flooring throughout an entire home or just an area rug. Featuring a seemingly endless selection of tile, stone, broadloom, rugs, hardwood and laminate flooring, our sales ...