Hamilton ON L9G 4V5

Reviews for Evertop Roofing Services Ltd

FUYUAN168
FUYUAN168

Roofing replacement

The company just replaced our roof, we are very satisfactory, no any leakage. The price is reasonable.The workers work hard on the roof.so quick,done in one day,perfect job,I like it,so recommend to you.

Thank you for taking out the time to do a review! It was a pleasure doing your roof and hope you have a good day!

Herishwi in Hamilton
Herishwi in Hamilton

New roof

Evertop have a very good prices and I just change my roof recently,they do very good jobs, cleaning up everything and very hard work, really will recommend to others people

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Asphalt shingle roofing

Very nice and hard working crews started by 9 am and finished by 8pm. They check the sheathing board plywood before installation and replaced one piece of bad board for free. Even though they leave some debris in the backyard corner, I am still happy with their job.

qianlee1998
qianlee1998
1 review Brantford, ON

Change roof

Good job,fast,safe, and friendly.I'm very satisfied, and I will recommend this guys to my friends.

GG
GG
1 review Hamilton, ON

Terrible - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This company is a disgrace. Stay as far as possible from them. They installed wrong materials, put nails on top of the shingles, shingles not lined up properly, workers sleeping in front of the house while taking breaks, I could go on and on...
As someone already said here, I wonder if people that gave them 5 stars rating ever checked the “work” that was done. Their so called estimator Jeff said they would fix the roof. Never saw him or heard from him again and now they’re ignoring me. STAY AWAY

RECENTLY SOME OTHER ROOFING CONTRACTORS ARE IMPERSONATING OUR COMPANY TO TAKE PROJECTS! Can you please contact office ASAP to provide your detail info and contract? We will start an investigate.

Slobo in Kitchener
Slobo in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

breach of contract

5194972567
Hamilton
L9G 4V5

Evertop didn't execute the work as per our contract.
I wonder if the people that gave a good review ever checked what was done on their roof and compared it with the agreed scope of work.

Alysa in Moncton
Alysa in Moncton
1 review Moncton, NB

Very poor experience.
Although they completed our roof in 1 day and the clean up was done well, they put the wrong colour caps on our roof. The shingles are brown and the caps are rusty red. So it looks very cheap and ugly.
We called and they stated they would be out to fix it but have never showed (that was 3 weeks ago) they are now ingoring our phone calls and emails.
Will NEVER recommend

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Improvement needed

The work itself was satisfactory. The clean up and communication were very poor and I had to make numerous calls to find out when they were coming back to finish the job. A lot of plants were also trampled and destroyed.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

I needed a new roof. After getting three quotes, I went with Evertop, based on reviews and their having the best price. They were very timely getting me a quote, and Heris, my estimator, listened to my requests. It took some time to schedule the roof work, but Heris warned me upfront about this, and the work got done in the period he said it would.

The team was very hard working, and the new roof has performed perfectly over the recent heavy rainstorms.

My one complaint would be that the English language skills of some of the work team were limited, meaning communication was a little difficult at times.

More about Evertop Roofing Services Ltd

Evertop Roofing Services Ltd is a licensed and insured roofing company that serves the Kitchener-Waterloo area. We provide roofing solutions, service and more. Our dedicated team of professional and licensed installers are dedicated to give you the utmost satisfaction and peace of mind- every step of the way. We had used to be equal partners with Louis-Z Roofing (since 2012), however- this year we have separated into two different entities and are a brand new company in this area now. However- that does not mean we lack experience in any way as we have been in the roofing installation business for over 5 years. We specialize in a broad range of exterior property applications such as: Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Educational and Retail roofing projects. We also install facia, soffit, custom skylights, roof shingles and flat roofing systems. We are able to provide affordable and quality solutions in the area of new construction, re-roofing, repairs and roof maintenance that are customized to each of our client’s needs and budget. We are also a supplier of roofing supplies, website @ http://evertoprs.com.
Ancaster
Mississauga
Oakville
Stoney Creek
Waterloo

We are your locally operated and dependable Flat Roof Repair and Flat Roof Replacement Company. Our Flat Roofers are fully liability and open-flame insured, roofer certified, licensed, and we maintain a lifetime workmanship guarantee. If you need Flat Roofing Repair(s) to full Re-Roofing or Roofing Replacement, we can help you. Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Multi-Family Projects- We service small Flat Roof Repairs fast to full replacement Flat Roofing on all. Commercial Flat Roofing Services include: Flat Roofing Leak Repair, Re-Roofing; Single P|Y, Tar and Gravel, Liquid Rubber, Spray Foam (SPF). Residential Services include: Flat Roof Repairs to full Re-Roofing; rolled roofing, rubber, re-slopes, re-decks, drains, gutters and skylights too.
Evertop Roofing Services specializes in Asphalt Roofing, and Sidings (includes Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Composite Siding, and Soffit & Fascia). Ashpalt shingles are the most popular roofing solution by far; and are the most economical. There are many asphalt roofing designs and colours to choose from that can provide your home with beauty and proven protection.
IKO Cambridge Collection, Oakridge Shingles, Duration Shingles, Timberline HD Shingles, BP Mystique Shingles and BP Dakota Shingles
Cash,
Workmanship performed for a period of 10/15 years and a 20 or 25 year warranty on roofing shingles o