Aephli Contracting

Best of 2018 winner 4 timesBest of 2018winner 4 times

Reviews for Aephli Contracting

0 reviews Whitby, ON

A Delightful Renovation project with Chris

As new immigrants and first time home owners we were stressed out about the entire renovation project which included addition of a Bathroom, floor changes etc.
Chris made us understand detailed nuisances about every aspect of our renovation wish-list which helped us focus on key priorities with least impact on budget. He was always there to answer our silliest of queries and suggested all kinds of options to fit our reno needs - paints, floor tiles, vanity etc.
He is focused on delivering results and it shows in the quality of the final outcome. He acts with integrity, is trustworthy, communicates clearly, consistently, and timely.
Chris has not just been a renovation contractor for us but a trusted decision partner, and doing in that he has made the entire process stress-free and delightful.

I'm happy to have worked with you. Your attitude was very refreshing and positive and that helps make the process much easier. Please enjoy your new space for me.

renovation excellence

What can we say about Chris? Professional from initial quote to final clean up. Says what he is going to do, then does it on time, on budget, and with excellence.

Finding a good contractor is tough. Finding one who listens well, quotes clearly, shows up when they say they will, communicates throughout, and ends on time is rare.

We're delighted with Chris' work and will absolutely have I'm back when we need more done. His fees are reasonable and his work superb. Thanks Chris!

No problem. Sleep soundly. Protection from noisy neighbours is a must. Let me know when my services will be needed again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Plumbing Leak in Trailer

Chris came over and helped us out in our bind to fix a elbow clamp behind the shower that was not properly installed from the manufacturer and came loose. He was amazing, friendly and explained everything to us. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I was able to help out.

mikek
mikek
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Highly Recommended

This project started as the remodel of two bathrooms. Aephli won the job as Chris was engaged from Day 1 and showed me that he wanted the project. Other contractors seemed like they were trying to pull a fast one, or simply didn't care. Not Chris. And throughout the project (and to this day) he responds extremely quickly and addresses any questions/concerns that I may have.

Once the bathroom project started, it quickly morphed into bathrooms, new ceilings/lighting, interior door replacement (all of them), fireplace refacing, a new backsplash, and other odds and ends. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the work. Most importantly, Chris is someone that I trust. That goes a LONG way in this business.

Based on this experience, I've hired Aephli to finish my basement in Spring 2021. That is perhaps the best endorsement of all.....

We're so happy to hear that and look forward to working with you again. It was our pleasure.

Kitchen Reno

We are very pleased with the work done by Aephli Contracting. It is not only nice to have our project done to perfection but it was even better to deal with a team you have total trust in. Both Chris and Brad were very skilled with their trades but also provided a high level of comfort for our family during the entire reno process. This type of service is hard to find and judge for the average home owner. All the work was done on time, in budget and furthermore anything missed was immediately taken care of. We had friends that started their kitchen project weeks before ours and are still at the half way point. My wife and I both would recommend their services. Thanks Chris and Brad for all your help

You're welcome and I hope you enjoy your new kitchen for years to come.

Jason C.
Jason C.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Basement renovation

I can't say enough good things about Chris and the work he does. From the start he demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure we were happy. He was friendly and kept us informed throughout the entire project. He was always available to answer questions and he did it all at an affordable price!

On top of that, all of Chris' work was flawless. You can tell he takes pride in what he does. He always kept things as clean as possible while the reno was taking place.

We're very happy with the end result and would recommend Aephli Contracting to anyone!

Thank you Jason. I'm so glad you are satisfied. My brother wants to send a special shout out to ruby for her continued hospitality.

Tom P.
Tom P.
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Renovation

From flooring, to framing, to wiring, to plumbing, and wallboard, Aephli did a wonderful job in a challenging space.

I always felt Chris was ready and eager to do quality work. He guided me through the process and worked with me to customize the finished product to my specifications.

All work was certified, especially electrical, and I had the sense that Chris and the team were ready to go above and beyond. Tasks like arranging my garage for optimal use and returning it to normal afterward, hanging a TV, and such were done out of love for the finished product. Product allocations were top notch and met the budget we set at the beginning of the project - variances were clearly articulated and in a timely manner, so I could choose from various options.

Thanks to Chris and the team - you have created a paradise for me to enjoy in the cold winter months, and indeed all year round.

That's great Tom. The project was certainly challanging, yet I feel the end results were above expectations.

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Ceiling Repair and Paint

Chris was fantastic from start to finish. After we decided to install pot lights, we brought him in to quote the ceiling repairs and paint. Chris was on time for each and every visit and extremely knowledgeable - we even followed his advice on pot light placements. The repair work turned out perfect, you would never know that we had a 13' hole in our celling with several other spot holes! Very professional and friendly, on time and on budget, I would both recommend and use his service again. Thank you Chris.

I'm so glad you are happy with the results! It can be tricky to make holes disappear. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Staircase and basement

Aephli contracting did an amazing job refinishing my stairs and framing/drywalling/flooring a portion of the basement.

Chris offered fantastic suggestions and in the end it came in at a reasonable price.

Highly recommend

Thanks Matt! I'm glad we worked out so well for you!

More about Aephli Contracting

We would like to thank our clients for making us the company we are today. Your wonderful reviews have won us the "Best of 2018" and "Best of 2017" Homestars Award for York Region and Durham Region. Thank you!

Our Company, AEPHLI Contracting, was developed in early 2016. Although we are relatively new, we have years of experience in the field of construction. Family owned and operated, we have been performance ming renovations in the residential sector, handling projects that range from small repairs to finished basements, while also tackling larger renovations up to and including the demolition and re-finishing of entire homes. Our goal is to establish a reputation that we can be proud of; one that will make an impact in our local community. We are fully licensed and insured and put our guarantee on all the services we perform.

Our main operations deal with home renovations. We can take care of work carefully and efficiently, helping the homeowner either ready their home to move in or helping to prepare their home for market, such as by adding one of our signature detailed ceilings as shown in our photo gallery. We will take care of setup, design, construction and clean-up with no hassle to the homeowner. We can take a project from studs to paint and increase the value of your home.

Our services include framing, insulation, drywall, taping, painting, doors and trim, as well as many other trades. Anything we cannot personally handle, we have the right contacts to get the job, not just done, but done right, while keeping our work clean and affordable.

We recently adopted the Festool brand of dust extraction systems into the AEPHLI Contracting family. It is now nearly dust free for repairs, keeping you and your family safe from airborne particles. We have the ability to sand the taping of a project without leaving a trace of dust on the floor.