GT Lawncare

Nancy in Oshawa
Nancy in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Spring Cleanup

GT Lawncare came in and did an excellent job cleaning up my lawn and garden. They were friendly and efficient and I was really impressed with their pricing. I'll have them back for sure.

Phil Baker in Oshawa
Phil Baker in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Quality work, great price, great service

I've had GT Lawncare taking care of my suburban property for 2 summers now. I would say I have an average sized lot in an Oshawa subdivision. They come weekly to cut the grass and trim, never leaving a mess. Both fellas are friendly and polite and are more than willing to lift or move something too heavy for these old bones (at no charge). I can't say enough about the way they treat a customer in their senior years. After years of having contractors who were in too much of a hurry to get to their next job to even stop and say hi, I've so glad to have found these men.