Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Halifax NS B3M 3Y7
Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Reviews for Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Stacey Helm in Clayton Park West
Stacey Helm in Clayton Park West

Carrier ductless heat pump

Great experience with Atmosphere. They certainly live up to the great reviews and experiences that everyone has been describing. We look forward to staying cool this summer with our new Carrier heat pump. They are a bit more expensive than some of the other competitors that we had other quotes from but the quality of the Carrier system and the expertise of Cory and his staff is worth the investment. Great team.

Paul Parkson in Clayton Park West
Paul Parkson in Clayton Park West

Phenomenal

We purchased a Carrier heat pump from Atmosphere Climate Control and the guys were just absolutely incredible to work with. There were a few minor things that we had concerns about when the installation was complete but the guys came back right away and remedied any of our concerns promptly. Could't have asked for a better experience. Thanks to Cory and his team at Atmosphere.

Thanks Paul, It was a pleasure dong business with you and your family.

Ben in Montréal
Ben in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Great company to work with... highly recommend

When reading all the great reviews about Atmosphere the first thing that will stand out is how honest they are and it becomes even more evident when the reviews are compared to similar businesses.

From the first time you speak to someone on the telephone until the service is completed the experience is just beyond an excellent customer experience.

We have used Atmosphere for over 4 years now and just recently purchased a new Carrier heating and air conditioning system to replace an older GOODMAN heat pump system that barely made it 8 years in our new home we built.

Just like all of our previous service visits, everything happened exactly on the scheduled as discussed. From the initial estimate appointment to the follow up phone calls about the sales call service, the on-site visit to prepare for the installation and finally for the actual installation. On the installation day the service team arrived on time, set up inside and outside in a way to least disturb me and my neighbors. The installation supervisor explained what was happening during the course of the day. The entire installation team was friendly, professional, and courteous.

After the job was completed, Tanner and Colin cleaned everything and left no trace that they had been there.

This is a company I would highly recommend. Your time and money will be well spent.

Glad to hear you're loving the new Carrier Ben.

Jim H. in Clayton Park West
Jim H. in Clayton Park West

Heat Pump Maintenance

Cory was very knowledgeable, professional and efficient. He was also very pleasant which made the whole experience most worthwhile. An accurate estimate of the cost was given and he was subsequently very helpful in fixing another problem at a different location. I have no hesitation in recommending Atmosphere.

Thanks Jim, happy to help anytime

Steve Labrecque in Clayton Park West
Steve Labrecque in Clayton Park West

Great team

The team at Atmosphere is phenomenal! The owner, as well as his employees, showed us great respect and we're genuinely interested in our issues and helping us out . Their work was done efficiently and professionally and I honestly couldn't see my wife and I going with anyone else. Big thanks to the team and all their hard work

Thanks Steve, Glad we could help you guys out.

Shannon in Halifax
Shannon in Halifax

Sharp Ionizer Mini Split

Tanner was great even despite the fact that he hasn’t seen a unit like ours’ before. He helped us understand how to use our unit and did a quick check to make sure everything was fine. His patience and customer service skills were appreciative! Company followed up with me later that day to ensure service was satisfactory. This experience was very refreshing.... and our house will be warm this winter ☺️ Will reach out again if needed!

Thanks Shannon, really appreciate the review and your business. Take Care

Blake in Halifax
Blake in Halifax
1 review Upper Tantallon, NS

Fast, reliable, service

Excellent and professional service. They were able to diagnose the problem quick and efficiently. Reasonable prices. Couldn't be more satisfied. Would recommend them to others. Waiting one a sales person to follow up with a quote on a replacement Carrier as I have heard great things about the brand.

Thanks Blake, we appreciate your business !

Corning82 in Clayton Park West
Corning82 in Clayton Park West
1 review Halifax, NS

Massive home renovation done by the pros

We hired Atmosphere for the HVAC needs in our home renovations this past summer. I have nothing but nice things to say about these folks. They sell top of the line Carrier heat pump systems, they know about all the technical details when it comes to heating and cooling which I must say, was a breath of fresh air compared to other companies that we researched and spoke with that didn’t have a darn clue about anything overly technical with the systems they are trying to sell!!... namely Sunshine Renewables and Shines Energy had no clue as to what we should do with the existing system or how to properly size and design the system we needed. As they say, you get what you pay for and we certainly hired the real heating and cooling experts in Halifax.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, it means a lot !

bill in Clayton Park West
bill in Clayton Park West

heat pump service

Had the great pleasure of dealing with this company when I had a heat pump problem. Their service was prompt and professional. In addition to fixing my problem the technician advised me the heat pump was too small for the age and location of my house. This helped explain the poor performance of my system in the cold winter months. My system was originally by another company Halifax Heating Residential wish they had done a better job of assessing my needs. Top marks for Cory and his crew at Atmosphere.

Thanks for the review Bill, we are sad you were misinformed and sold a system that isn't quite adequate for your home but hope when the time comes to replace it we can help.. all the best !

Charlene in Dartmouth
Charlene in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

New Heat Pump Installation... A+++

From my initial request for a quote through to the smile and handshake following the install, my experience with Atmosphere has been nothing shy of professional. Not once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of by a "professional". Everything was explained clearly and in detail. My options. Their install process. Service options. Savings. This was far more than an install... this was an entire education. Thank you so much for everything guys.

Thanks Charlene, kind words from a kind lady. Thank you for your business and continued support.

All the best

More about Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Nova Scotia's only premium heating and air conditioning contractor.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Halifax?