Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Halifax NS B3M 3Y7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Halifax  >  Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Reviews for Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Charlene in Dartmouth
Charlene in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

New Heat Pump Installation... A+++

From my initial request for a quote through to the smile and handshake following the install, my experience with Atmosphere has been nothing shy of professional. Not once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of by a "professional". Everything was explained clearly and in detail. My options. Their install process. Service options. Savings. This was far more than an install... this was an entire education. Thank you so much for everything guys.

Thanks Charlene, kind words from a kind lady. Thank you for your business and continued support.

All the best

Prompt and professional service

We recently had these folks in to repair our heat pump. Very impressed with this company on all fronts.... response time was very fast, work was done with no mess or hidden fees ........and our horrendously noisy Daikin heat pump is up and running again; next one will be a Carrier or Trane for sure !

Thank you so much Atmosphere, Happy New Year!

I will wait for you to call with the order Mr. Craig ;)

Happy New Year !

Andrew in Halifax
Andrew in Halifax
1 review Middle Sackville, NS

Heat pump

All the guys were very professional and did a great job! I needed a whole new Heat Pump unit installed. Cory came to access the situation within half an hour of my call. Then the install guys showed up bright and early in the morning. I got a call beforehand to let me know exactly when they'd arrive and they got right to work. Thanks so much! Such a huge difference!

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the kind words, it was great working with you and giving you back some confidence and peace of mind in your heating system.

dweef in Dartmouth
dweef in Dartmouth
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Heat Pump

Professionaly done . Looks and works great!! It will be so nice to have Air Conditioning in the summer and lower Electric bills. Thank You Atmospere!! I will spread the word about your company.

Thank you for your review and please enjoy the AC this summer. We will wish you hot weather :)

1 review Kentville, NS

New Heat Pump Install - Great Experience!

The Atmosphere staff were knowledgable. They were attentive throughout the installation and have been great at answering questions since. I am very happy with our new central heat pump, the savings on our energy bill are fantastic!

Thank you for your review. Each happy customer is another good day :)

HMoore in Halifax
HMoore in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Fixed a very broken heating system like real pros

We did a home renovation 4 years ago and installed a 3 zone heat pump using a different company. From day one, we had static pressure issues, uneven heating/cooling, system faults, etc. The original company was in and out for a year without results. A few months ago the motor in the 4 year old unit went out... luckily we found Atmosphere. They quickly ordered and installed a new motor to restore heat to the home. They also highlighted that the failure was likely caused by constant and ongoing excess pressure in the system due to the supply ducting. Cory and Justin spent some time with me discussing options and came up with a bypass damper system idea. They installed that and, in addition, a whole home humidifier. Immediately, our system was working as it should. Excess static pressure was gone. Airflow in all three zones improved immediately. The backup heat came on much less and the system had no more errors. It was finally working the way it should have 4 years ago!!! Their knowledge, service level and expertise were stellar. It was the happiest I have been to spend my hard earned dollars because they finally solved all of the heating issues in my home that others couldn't. I just wish I found them 4 years ago!! I can't recommend them enough.

Thank you Heath. We didn't know for sure if we could promise the results you wanted but we made the right decision in the end and are thrilled that you can now better enjoy your Carrier Heat Pump.. All the best

PParker in Dartmouth
PParker in Dartmouth
1 review Bedford, NS

8000 Sq/FT Renovation

We were referred to Atmosphere by our friends who had used them for a project previously. We didn't want to trust just anyone with our new home heating system, as we knew it was going to take someone with a lot of expertise and knowledge to not only design a system that would work for us but also provide the comfort and efficiency we were looking for.

The two TRANE inverter heat pumps that we chose have been nothing less than stupendous and the heating bills for this past winter were out of this world!!

Thanks to Atmosphere and their great, professional staff.

Jennifer and Patrick P - Bedford, NS

Patrick, thank you for the kind words and stellar review. It was a pleasure working with you guys.. you rock!!

More about Atmosphere Climate Control Specialists Ltd.

Nova Scotia's only premium heating and air conditioning contractor.