Capitol Security

Myles in Calgary
Myles in Calgary
1 review Blackfalds, AB

Home Alarm System

We were with another home security provider that was doing the job, but in the event of an alarm, the call center was in the southern US. There was only one field service unit in central AB and it was a chore getting them out. Capitol Security upgraded all of the equipment in the house and added sensors at NO cost. The monitoring and service is local, which is a big plus in our opinion. The was taken care of by Capitol entirely and so far, their customer service has been top shelf.

Chuck in Edmonton
Chuck in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home security

We had an awesome experience with capital, from there informative sales men to the through and tidy installation crew. We couldn't be more satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend capital security to my family and friends!

My home  in Airdrie
My home in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Service

We recently updated our service with Capital Security and we were provided with excellent service. The technician was on time and installed the equipment and explained the functionality. Thank you.

beverly in Edmonton
beverly in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

alarmed system

I changed my monitoring system over to Capitol Security. The change over was simple and easy. The two gentlemen that installed the new system, "Capitol Securities", were very business liked and professional and took the time to answer any questions I asked and explained the new monitor system that they installed so as it would be a easy transaction. I will let anyone of my friends no all about Capitol Securities if they are looking for a security system and I will even provide them with your phone number too. Thank you for putting the system in with no extra fuss. Beverly Goodwin

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Alarm system

Capitol security is great! I really enjoyed talking to Blake the sales rep. He explained everything really well and I couldn't be happier with my new system. I would definitely recommend Capitol Security.

kevinburdylo in Calgary
kevinburdylo in Calgary

Security System Update

Ian assisted me in selecting the proper equipment to meet my security needs. He was very polite, courteous, and low-pressure when it came to meeting these needs. Ian was able to arrange my security system installation on the same day, which was very accommodating because I was leaving for vacation the very next day. The installation technician, Matt, was very knowledgeable and efficient when setting up the system. Overall, my experience with Capitol Security has been very positive.

Matthew in Red Deer
Matthew in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Security System

I talked with Blake about changing my security provider. He explained all the perks of the new system and the advantages of a local provider. He also arranged an installation appointment within a few days. They completed the installation very quickly and showed me how to set my phone up with the app to monitor the alarm system anywhere.

Private User reviews Labrador City, NL

Alarm system

Very pleased with the personnel who came to our home.Polite and respectful of our home.They were informative and knew what we needed for our home. It will be nice to have a local tech in our area.

More about Capitol Security

Since 2010 Capitol Security has been providing security and automation solutions to residential and commercial customers across Canada. Learn more at capitolsecurity. ca
Looking for Home Automation pros in Edmonton?